keep2share.cc
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Do You Like Horny Bunnies-2? [Uncensored English Version]

Do You Like Horny Bunnies-2? [Uncensored English Version]

OS COMPATIBILITY AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    • Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit modes)
    640 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

Wanting to forget his bitter breakup with dear Junka, Kazuma chose the farthest place he could to run to: Europe. There he learned about wine and how to serve it with style, and eventually became employed as an expert sommelier at fine restaurants. After several years of this lifestyle, he crossed paths with his former love. Junka had grown even more elegant and beautiful since the had been together, bring back all the old memories of their love. When she told him that she'd been made manager of a new high-class restaurant, he found himself agreeing to work there before he knew what he was doing.
    Upon his return to Japan, he prepared for his new employment at Platinum: Oceanside, a very special restaurant which offers superb food, an elegant atmosphere, and to his surprise -- incredibly cute waitresses who dress in sexy bunny girl costumes! Lucky for him, these aren't just your average bunny girls. They're extremely horny, and aggressively approach Kazuma to have their desires fulfilled. You, as Kazuma, must satisfy them whenever they ask to be serviced, traversing the multiple scenarios in the game.
    Have you ever imagined having your own personal harem? Well, this is the closest thing you'll find!
    Game System: "Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2" is a command selection adventure game for Windows computers, for adults. The game utilizes a multi-ending system, where the stories unfold and change according to command selections. Everything is entirely up to you. The game has been translated faithfully into English, and all graphics are 100% uncensored, allowing you to enjoy the erotic CG without mosaic or other censorship of any kind. Enjoy yourself as you explore this rich and complex hentai game!(C) G-Collections.com, original game by ZyX. This game features animated sex scenes.

Censored: No
    Language: English
    Size: 549 Mb
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/352280/...Bunnies 2.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Artificial Academy / Jinkougakuen (Illusion) [uncen] Year: 2011

Artificial Academy / Jinkougakuen (Illusion) [uncen] Year: 2011

Genre: 3D, Simulator, Adventure, Date-sim, School
    Censorship: removed patch

Developer: Illusion
    Platform: PC / Windows
    Publication Type: Original (Genuine)
    License: Freeware
    Type of translation: the text and sound in this language (the original)

Language: Japanese / English (Patch)
    System requirements: Windows XP (SP2-3) (32/64) Windows 7 (32/64) [CPU AMD ~ 2.1GHz] [2GB RAM] [512MB VRAM]

Description:
    Another creature studio illusion.
    This is the game won on a vote that illusion held previously offered by the users decide what they will be playing in next time. Although the graphics engine and has not changed but that the physical was completely replaced by "NBullet" one of the most popular engine for current games.

Artificial Academy HF Patch version 1.3

Artificial Academy HF Patch version 1.3 includes:
    Official: Artificial Academy AAXPlay 20110706 patch/addon by Illusion
    Official: Artificial Academy Privilege Disk (Cold personality) by Illusion
    English UI Translation v1.28 by Raiko & Sogekihei
    English UI Map Translation v1.28 by Raiko & Sogekihei
    AAPlay 0706 Complete English Launcher 1.1 by Phil26
    AAXPlay 0706 Complete English Launcher 1.1 by Phil26
    Story Translation 2011-Jul-26 by DesmondHume, Milfeulle, Geshtar, vidocq, syberz, nachttod, A to da G, Snoopy, Acrnx, AAaronAnonymous, FairRy, Lomonia, woeiwoe, DIJesse, NPC777, Rikto Updated!
    Romanized Japanese Names by unmei220
    Girl 3D Uncensored Vagina by FutaBoy (Nubby or Fleshy double dildo)
    Uncensored Penis by FutaBoy (3D or 2D pubic hair)
    Maker: AAEdit English Launcher 1.11 by TheShadow modified by Phil26
    Illusion Wizzard 0.5.1.0 by darkhound

Installing the game
    1. Mount image
    2. Install the game (on disk startup.exe)
    3. Set Editor (on disk folder Edit / setup.exe)
    4. Installing Artificial Academy HF Patch
    5. At the request set the fashion, when installing multiple mods consecutive game stability can not be guaranteed.

Installing Mods
    With AppWizard fashion do not work consistently. Use AAMake2Decrypt.
    All files that we work with are in the game folder DATA, taken from the DATA folder file with the same name file in the archive folder (Fashion in the distribution). With AAMake2Decrypt unpack it from archive add files (replace if necessary, further with AAMake2Decrypt packs it back and drag the game folder. When these manipulations do not forget to make backups. If unsuccessful effort of the game can not start experimenting on health) ) [spoiler =] Here's a guide to unpack the screenshots and game archives zapakovke.

Content
    1. The image of the game
    2. Patch Artificial Academy HF Patch version 0.9 includes
    Artificial Academy HF Patch version 0.9 includes
    Official: Artificial Academy Adjustment Patch by Illusion
    Official: Artificial Academy AAXPlay 1.1 20,110,701 by Illusion Updated!
    Official: Artificial Academy Privilege Disk (Cold personality) by Illusion New!
    English UI Translation v1.27 by Raiko & Sogekihei New!
    AAPlay English Launcher 0701 by Arcnx Updated!
    AAXPlay 1.1 0701 English Launcher by Arcnx Updated!
    Story Translation (Google mostly) 20,110,705 by Geshtar, DesmondHume, Milfeulle, Rikto, vidocq, A to da G Updated!
    Romanized Japanese Names by unmei220 New!
    Girl 3D Uncensored Vagina by FutaBoy (Nubby or Fleshy double dildo)
    Uncensored Penis by FutaBoy (3D or 2D pubic hair)
    Maker: AA_Make English Launcher 1.00A by TheShadow
    Illusion Wizzard 0.5.0.1 by darkhound New!

error fix
    error fix (Treats error 0x01000003)
    [Illusion] [RegistryFixer] [TheShadow] [V1.7]

3. Launchers (the English game and for the designer, as Russian launchers)
    Launchers
    [Official] [Russian] Launcher by CyberHunter v1.01
    [Official] [English] Launcher by TheShadow v1.00

4. Ready character models
    5. Auxiliary programs (Illusion Wizzard already attached to the game, AAMake2Decrypt)
    6. Fashion
    List Folder Fashion
    Eye patch Mod by Suriko v1.00
    RealNipples by powerbot v1.00
    Tartan skirt set by remere v1.00
    Pubic Hair Demosaic and Aligned Alternate Pubic Hair Mod v1.00
    The Fleshy Dildo v1.00
    School Factions - Poppin 'Cherries v1.00
    Black girl skin
    Adjustment of AA music by ArturB
    School Factions - Dead Black Hearts
    Simple Girl Uncensor v1.00
    Infinite Stratos School Outfit
    Uncensored male dick
    short_2d_pubic_hair
    3d_female_uncensor
    long_3d_pubic_hair
    Breast Expansion password jg
    Interface + Map + Help Russian [Jo-Makein] [v1.0]

Fashion install at your own risk, how to install an attachment, set in AAMake2Decrypt) You can also work with Illusion Wizzard.

Screenshots

File Size: 6.54 GB ] [2011] [jap / eng]
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/330157/...l Academy.html

Pick Me, Honey

Pick Me, Honey

Official Title: Pick Me, Honey!
    Released: 2003-05-09
    Translated: 2004-12-20
    Company: Trabulance
    Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

My name is Reiji Oshima, an average Japanese student. I've got a problem -- I'd really like to find a girlfriend, but I'm surrounded by beautiful girls who seem intent on keeping me from getting romantically involved with someone. Then on my birthday, my father makes an announcement: I am to take over the family business, but before that day I must choose a wife from among the beautiful girls in the room. According to Japanese law, a man can only marry one person, but in Japan's past it was common for men to take a wife as well as several concubines. But which girl will I choose for my wife?

And so the battle for my heart begins, with childhood friend Hazuki, charming and pure Chihiro, elegant Mio, cute Futaba-sensei and totally grown-up Yoriko all vying for my love by cooking, cleaning, and doing anything they can for me. It's a breathtaking battle of love, and my life is good!

Screenshots:

1.46Gb/Uncensored
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/677529/Pick Me Honey.html

[Peach Princess] Critical Point

[Peach Princess] Critical Point

Official Title: Critical Point
    Released: 1998-07-24
    Translated: 2002-03
    Company: Sweet Basil
    Translation Company: Peach Princess

SUMMARY

The year is 2037, and Earth is in the midst of a new cold war -- but things are turning hot in space. When a new situation develops on the Moon, a threat that could destabilize the delicate political balance of power on Earth and in space, it's your job to get to the bottom of things. Peach Princess presents the first science fiction bishoujo adventure ever seen in the English market, written by one of Japan's top SF anime writers!

In the early 21st century, a sudden shortage of food and energy sparked World War III, a massive conflict that saw the deaths of millions and brought the population of Earth to 15% of its prewar level. Years later, an uneasy calm has descended on humanity, although a state of war still technically exists. Four power blocs that share control of the Moon and the earth, each looking for a weakness they can exploit against the others.

You are Captain Leiji Osumi of the Free Alliance Space Force, formerly a fighter pilot in the War. Your past is haunted by a terrible incident that caused you to change careers, transferring to the top secret intelligence division. When a series of technical problems on the Free Alliance Moon Base D-02 hint at sabotage, you are dispatched to get to the bottom of things, under the cover of "Technical Advisor."

The military learned long ago that women are better adapted to lonely assignments in space, and so the base is staffed almost entirely by females. Arriving at the base, you discover that an inexplicable sexual insanity has gripped its normally professional staff, prompting further investigation. Are these strange occurrences connected with the sabotage somehow? You have to untangle the mystery and get things back on track before one of the other power blocs notices that anything is amiss and tries to attack.

You soon meet with Commander Carla Benedict, who is in charge of the base. This mysterious soldier has kept her old history of commando training from being common knowledge, as well as her former marriage and divorce. Ever since her academy days, she has always scored at the top of the curve in any evaluation -- she has brains as well as beauty, but she is at a loss as to what the source of trouble is on her base. Your true identity is unknown to her so that she will not realize that even she is not above suspicion in the mysterious chain of events transpiring under her command.

2nd. Lieutenant Elise Triad is nominally just another engineering support staff member -- however, in actual fact she is codename EL-03, a top secret military prototype android whose true nature is known only to yourself and the base commander. You constantly have to remind yourself that Elise is simply an android, a mechanical doll, not a real human girl. Your horrifying past requires this of you... it's something you can never forget. Elise's abilities would allow her to run the base in place of the central computer, if need be -- she will be an invaluable asset to your investigation.

The story for Critical Point was written by Kenichi Matsuzaki, who was heavily involved with Macross (Robotech), the original Gundam series, Orgus and Bubblegum Crisis. Various bonus materials, including a translated interview with the writer on his works, is included with the game.

A rich erotic space mystery with 24 unique endings and a satisfying science fiction plot, Critical Point is a bold sci-fi mystery adventure with many interesting twists and turns in the story. An excellent and fresh new game concept, from Peach Princess!

Screenshots:

423Mb/Uncensored
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/753172/Critical Point.html

Queen of Sparta and War Goddesses

Queen of Sparta and War Goddesses

PlatformC/Windows
    Genre:flash, violence, amazon, 3d, color, muscle, hardcore, amazon, big tits, fight, oppai, warrior
    Language:English
    Subtitles:no
    Interface:English
    File size:15.7mb
    Uncensored
    System Requirements:
    - Processor: 1.5 Ghz
    - Memory: 512 MB
    - Video: 128 ?b
    - Audio: Compatible with DirectX 9.0
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/1223686...Goddesses.html

Amazon Kara (v2)

Year:2012
    PlatformC/Windows
    Genre:Fighting, Fantasy, for Adult
    Language:English
    Subtitles:no
    Interface:English
    File size:13.2mb
    Uncensored

System Requirements:
    - Processor: 1.5 Ghz
    - Memory: 512 MB
    - Video: 64 ?b
    - Audio: Compatible with DirectX 9.0

http://rapidgator.net/folder/1228919/Amazon Kara.html

Idols Galore! - Please Enjoy the Idol [Uncensored English Version]

Idols Galore! - Please Enjoy the Idol [Uncensored English Version]

• Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit modes)
    640 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

You're about to enter the very sexy world of Japan's singing pop idols -- and you're going to have fun! Pop idol culture is highly developed in Japan, and everywhere you turn you're confronted with incredibly gorgeous girls who charm their way into the hearts of male fans. But life as a pop star isn't always easy, and sometimes the girls need to give some special attention to their manager in order stay in his good graces -- the squeaky wheel getting the grease, as they say. Now in Idols Galore!, the new English interactive hentai game, you play Kuro, a master manager of Japan's top idols. As manager, you'll get to be the one calling the shots for a gorgeous groups of sexy pop stars. What will you do with them?
    Since you control the careers of these lovely girls, they can't very well refuse your advances. Will you make them give their bodies to you at the office, or on the set of a film shoot? One at a time, or all at once? And which of the four gorgeous girls will you take for your own in the end? It's all up to you, and you've got the whole world in your hands. An incredible game of bondage, spanking, S&M and other bold themes!
    Idols Galore! is a multi-scenario love-sim game for Windows. You play the interactive game by moving through the game story and making choices that affect the outcome, allowing for many different potential endings and excellent replay value. The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation. This game is 100% uncensored, too, for full enjoyment of the erotic interactive story. Includes a great "hands free" feature too! (C) G-Collections, original game by Sekilala.

Screenshots:

Size: 359 Mb
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/352272/Idols Galore.html

Bazooka Cafe [Uncensored English Version]

Bazooka Cafe [Uncensored English Version]

Year: 2007
    Genre: Adult / Adventure
    Publisher: G-Collections
    Platform: PC
    Language: Japanese / English

System requirements:
    OP: Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
    Processor: Pentium II or faster PC
    Memory: 96 MB
    Disk space: 530 MB

About the Game:
    My father was already somewhat old - why would I perhaps could expect that sooner or later he would break down and weaken, as happened recently. A favorite cafe would go without his absence to the collapse. For this reason, I knew exactly what needed to be done! I hung up my office work on a nail, which I played with my end of the collage. The next day I came into the world of gastronomic management. My lovely wife Cocoa rescued me that that took over the service, while I get on the inside, slowly but surely. However, things did not run so well, until one day my former colleague Mitzuki not passed by and asked us to hire him as a temporary employee. Cocoa was not very happy of the idea, but we needed a little help.
    Additional Information: This game - an interactive multi-Dating-sim stsenariny for adults, which tells the life of the leading fully-equipped youth cafe. This is a kind of comic book with wonderful pictures Kohaku Sumeragi. Numerous scenes of sex and humor. This game should not miss in your collection! You can seduce each of the characters to win their affection for yourself and be the best cafe in town!
    Installation:
    Download the image in Daemon Tolls.
    Install the game.
    Play.

Size: 511 Mb

Download:
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/352293/Bazooka Cafe.html

Figures of Happiness

Figures of Happiness

Official Title: Figures of Happiness
    Released: 2003-09-19
    Translated: 2005-03-28
    Company: Angel Smile
    Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

Welcome to the world of Figures of Happiness, a love story that goes beyond life and death.

Minamo is a pure and romantic girl who can be quite clumsy at times, and she's in love with the handsome Satoru, a boy in her class. While working at her part-time job, Minamo spies Ryo and Mio as they eat together, their love for each other clearly visible in their eyes. She wishes she could sit like that with Satoru, but she knows that she's too shy to ever come out and confess her feelings to him.

Soon after, Minamo is killed in an accident. Filled with remorse at not seizing her chance for love while she was alive, she visits Ryo and asks for his help. If he'll lend her his own life force, she'll be able to tell her feelings to Satoru. Ryo doesn't know until it's too late that lending Marimo his life energy will turn him into a lifeless spirit!

And so the wheels of fate turn, winding the destinies of everyone together: dead Marimo and her reluctant helper Ryo; the pure Mio and her carefree twin sister Mao; the competitive Kokoro, who won't give up Satoru without a fight; the lonely spirit Izumi; and the perplexing Soul Collector. What twists and turns await this cast of characters before the final act is played? The longest and most complex game ever released by G-Collections -- dont miss it!

Screenshots:

974mb/Uncensored
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/677539/...Happiness.html

Koihime Musou ~A Heart-Throbbing, Maidenly Romance of the Three Kingdoms~

Koihime Musou ~A Heart-Throbbing, Maidenly Romance of the Three Kingdoms~

Official Title: Koihime Musou ~A Heart-Throbbing, Maidenly Romance of the Three Kingdoms~
    Release Date: 02-28-2011
    Company: Mangagamer (English), BaseSon (Japanese Original Version)

Description:
    Time travel? Are you kidding me?!
    I eagerly rushed out of my dorm to try and catch a burglar who snuck into my school, but next thing I knew, I was laying in a vast, open prairie. "What the hell?!" I thought, but my amazement didn't last long before I was surrounded by a group of men armed with glistening weapons! "Leave your clothes if you value your life," they said. What era is that line from?!

I tried to resist them, but they started spouting gibberish before swinging their weapons at me. I thought, "This is it for me!" But then, a black-haired beauty appeared before me. She agilely swung her huge spear, and sent those men packing. As I respectfully thanked her, she began to name herself

Screenshots:

3.22Gb/Uncensored
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/753179/Koihime Musou.html

Do You Like Horny Bunnies? [Uncensored English Version]

Do You Like Horny Bunnies? [Uncensored English Version]

Another superb erotic love-sim game from G-Collections, this is "Do You Like Horny Bunnies?" (Japanese title H na Bunny-san Kirai?), featuring wonderful characters and erotic hentai sex with -- you guessed it -- girls wearing sexy bunny costumes.
    You are Yukari Fujisawa, age 18, a slight Japanese boy who is often mistaken for a girl. As a result, you never managed to find a girlfriend, despite your interest in the subject. All this starts to change when you get a job working at Platinum, an upscale restaurant catering to those with plenty of money in their pockets. And the gorgeous women working there all dress in bunny costumes! As Takuya works alongside these sexy girls, they begin to let him know just how exciting they can be. Apparently you need quite a lot of libido to be a bunny girl, and these girls seem to have some really unique desires which Yukari is all too happy to fulfill. But as you enjoy your time with these beautiful bunnies, you realize that you must choose one to be your main lover. How can you pick just one?
    Do You Like Horny Bunnies? is a dramatic multi-scenario love-sim for Windows. You play the interactive game by moving through the story and making choices that affect the outcome, allowing for many different potential endings and excellent replay value. The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation. This game is 100% uncensored, and features animated sex scenes, too. (C) G-Collections, original game by ZyX.

Size: 538 Mb
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/352281/...y Bunnies.html