- Audio: Compatible with DirectX 9.0

http://rapidgator.net/folder/1278516...x Session.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

I'm Gonna Serve You 4 [Uncensored English Version]

I'm Gonna Serve You 4 [Uncensored English Version]

OS COMPATIBILITY AND SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    • Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit modes)
    2 GB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

My name is Koji Aoyama. I'm an ordinary guy living an uneventful life as a university student. Because my parents are separated, my uncle, a somewhat strange man who runs a restaurant, has become like a father to me. Although it's hard work, I actually like helping out at the restaurant from time to time.

One day, while walking with Himeko, who I've been friends with since childhood, I was hit by a car and nearly died! Thanks to a miracle, I awoke to find myself in a hospital bed in America. After some bizarre adventures, I return to Japan and decide to move into my uncle's house where I can help him run his restaurant.

Imagine my surprise when several beautiful girls approach me to tell me how happy they are that we'll be working together. First, there's Himeko, who tells me she'll do anything for me, followed by Chizuru, a beautiful girl who lives in the neighborhood who wants to shower me with attention. Takano, a gorgeous girl from my class, also confesses her desire to do anything she can for me, as does Leo, the quiet girl who lives and works at the restaurant. At first I think they're just happy that I wasn't killed in the car accident, but gradually I realize that they've all fallen in love with me for some bizarre reason. The girls are spending every moment they can, taking care of me and giving me all their attention.

Am I the luckiest guy in the world, or what?

Screenshots:

Censored: No
    Language: English
    Size: 1,12 Gb
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/352263/...rve You 4.html

Peach Princess's "Gibo - Stepmother's Sin" [Uncensored English Version]

Peach Princess's "Gibo - Stepmother's Sin" [Uncensored English Version]

• Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista (32- and 64-bit)
    600 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

My name is Yusuke Yagami. When I was a boy, I witnessed something which no one should ever see: my own mother, locked in the throes of passion with a man who wasn't my father. Her adultery caused our happy home to come crashing down, and my father divorced her. Since those dark days, I've been mistrustful of what the concept of "mother" really was.
    Now, after so many years, my father remarried, and suddenly, I had a new stepmother, or Gibo.
    The woman my father married was not old, but young, and beautiful. When I looked at Misako-san for the first time, I felt something move inside me.
    As the days went by, I found myself thinking of my new mother in ways that shocked myself.
    Could I accept this beautiful woman as my mother? After all, I found out what mothers are really like the day I saw their unfaithfulness. Punishment may be necessary...
    A high-quality Japanese bishoujo adventure full of drama and hardcore adult themes, Gibo causes you to question the very nature of love as you move through the overlapping scenarios to one of the game's bizarre endings. A superb psychological game with many twists and turns that explores love in the household. With over a dozen potential endings for high replay value, and a bizarre cast of beautiful characters, Gibo is a dating-sim game experience unlike any that have been brought to the English language. Great for fans of bishoujo games from Japan!
    Explanation of purchase options: This game is available either as a shrinkwrapped CD-ROM or Internet Download Edition. The download version uses the improved Software Defender to activate the game once, after which time there is no requirement for an Internet connection when launching the game, as with the previous Virtual Mate system. The purchase entitles you to install the game on up to five PCs, and computers can be manually de-registered when moving computers.

Size: 447 Mb
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/352275/...Princesss.html

Amorous Professor Cherry [Uncensored English Version]

Amorous Professor Cherry [Uncensored English Version]

Release Date: July 26, 2008
    Genre: Eroge / Quest
    Developer: ZyX
    Publisher: G-Collections

Publication Type: License
    Language: Japanese
    Crack:
    Release Group: FASiSO

System requirements:

v Operating system: Windows 2K/ME/XP/Vista/7
    v Processor: Pentium IV
    v Memory: 128 MB
    v Video: 64 MB VRAM
    v Sound Card: DirectX compatible
    v Hard drive space: ~ 700 MB

Description:

ZyX and G-Collections present you my new creation - the game Amorous Professor Cherry, an excellent novel, which you will play for the senior students of a Japanese school. In search of love, he is torn between three beautiful women: innocent, kind and awkward history teacher Chieri, flirtatious and charming teacher of mathematics Mamiko, and her class and school star Kiyoka. And who will eventually be chosen one of the main character? Only your choices will be able to give the correct answer to this question!
    Size: 801 Mb

Download:
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/352288/...or Cherry.html

Lightning Warrior Raidy

Lightning Warrior Raidy

Official Title: Lightning Warrior Raidy
    Released: 2005-08-12
    Translated: 2008-04-08
    Company: ZyX
    Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

I am Raidy, wandering this continent of Else far and wide as an adventurer. I can freely bend the power of thunder to my will, so people have taken to calling me the "Lightning Warrior". Why am I standing here in front of this tower, you ask? The cause lies in the village of Saad that I visited recently. I got there to find it in decay, deserted and transformed almost completely into a ghost town...

Apparently it became that way due to the monsters living in this tower. They'd been stealing away all of the young maidens from the village, and none of the men who went to rescue them ever returned... a harsh and terrible tale. Being who I am I could't hear that story and stand by idle, so now I find myself here, facing the tower...

Lighting Warrior Raidy brings a fresh new look from G-Collections and maker ZyX, famous for titles like Sagara Family and Tsuki - Possession. You take the role of Raidy in this first person RPG dungeon crawl, aiding her on her quest to clear the Cubust tower of the monsters that dwell within and liberate the village of Sadd. Featuring hours of classic 3D RPG-style game play, dozens of beautifully drawn monster girls from artist Kazuma Muramasa (homepage), and strong yuri (lesbian) themes, a great erotic RPG adventure you're sure to enjoy!

Screenshots:

738Mb/Uncensored/English
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/677527/...ior Raidy.html

Kana - Little Sister

Kana - Little Sister

Official Title: Kana - Little Sister
    Released: 1999-06-25
    Translated: 2002-07-02
    Company: Angel Smile
    Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

One of the most anticipated bishoujo games of all time is finally available in English! You are Takamichi Toudou, age 20. Kana, your little sister, carries a deadly disease, and there's no knowing what's to become of her. A rich game populated by some of the most heart-wrenching scenes in the history of Japanese bishoujo gaming, this is a title you won't want to miss!

You have a sister two years younger than you. Her name is Kana. She has been ill all her life, and she spends more time in the hospital than at home. Because of this, Kana has always been a higher priority than you. In the past, you have experienced feelings of hatred towards her. However, this all changes one day, and you suddenly find yourself being more and more protective of Kana. Throughout her terrible ordeal, your feelings for each other slowly begin to change. You feel it's your duty to protect Kana from all harm. After all, you love your sister, and would do anything to save your little sister Kana...even...

Screenshots:

629Mb/Uncensored
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/677537/...le Sister.html

[Peach Princess] Brave Soul

[Peach Princess] Brave Soul

Official Title: Brave Soul
    Released: 2001-03-30
    Translated: 2003-04-11
    Company: Crowd
    Translation Company: Peach Princess

SUMMARY

The first fully-featured action role-playing bishoujo game to be ported to English, Peach Princess is happy to announce Brave Soul! One of the crowning achievements of Japanese bishoujo game maker Crowd, Brave Soul is a rich fantasy world that's filled with wonder and erotic adventure.

It is a world very different from ours, a world in which magic exists, a world where peasants labor under the burden of heavy taxes imposed upon them by the unfair rulers of the land. Although the commoners have a difficult lot, there are those among them with the strenth to use his sword and make a name for himself -- an adventurer. To be an adventurer is the dream of every peasant.

STORY

The story details the journey of a young man who was raised in the countryside of Souvania, on the continent of Valencia. Disowned by his own father and forced to make his way in life, he chooses to become a Hunter, a mercenary who accepts jobs for a variety of adventures. Heading into town to officially join the Hunteru's Guild with his dragon Shell at his side, he happens across a mysterious girl who looks strikingly like the Moon Goddess.

The Moon Goddess... Ever since he was young, a beautiful girl appears before him on nights of a full moon. Because of the mysterious manner of her appearance, he gave her her unique name. With the mysterious girl Alicia and dragon Shell at his side, as well as new characters he will join with later, our hero embarks on many bold adventures. But will he ever be able to solve the bizarre mystery of the beautiful Moon Goddess standing in the lake...?

GAME SYSTEM

Brave Soul employs an action-RPG system, with parties of up to four characters moving over scrolling maps. Walk to all parts of towns, interact with characters to get information, and purchase items to outfit your party. Combat with monsters is all in real time -- you select the enemies you want to attack with your sword or with ranged magic-based weapons, or fight with the convenient "auto combat mode." Outfit your party, choose your quest, and work through challenging multi-level dungeons. Using a unique mission-based game system, you must lead your beautiful companions on dozens of campaigns in the wide world of Brave Soul as you search for the secret of the Moon Goddess. But you have to lead them well if you're to find the keys that unlock their hearts.

Brave Soul offers many advanced features for bishoujo gaming fans, including several difficulty settings, allowing you to challenge yourself at any skill level. It features full Japanese voices for the main characters, and a beautiful soundtrack by I've, creators of some of the most popular bishoujo game and anime soundtracks. It also features a fully animated opening sequence, and a full color 24 page game manual with information on the characters and world of Brave Soul.

So grab your sword and shield -- the world of Brave Soul is awaiting!

Screenshots:

667Mb/Uncensored
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/753164/Brave Soul.html

Which Girl Should I Choose? (Hinata Bokko)

Which Girl Should I Choose? (Hinata Bokko)

Official Title: Which Girl Should I Choose (Hinata Bokko)
    Released: 2004-07-23
    Translated: 2008-07-10
    Company: Tarte
    Translation Company: MangaGamer

SUMMARY

Natsuki Hayami is an ordinary college student living with his sister-in-law. Just as he was beginning to lose sight of himself, he ran into Hinata, a teacher he once had a crush on back in high school. For the sake of the feelings he once held for Hinata, Natsuki ends up taking the job offer at her little coffee shop and accepts the offer to live with her. Now Natsuki gets to start a new life living under the same roof with a bunch of beautiful women. Add on Hinata's sexy twin sister and her pretty niece, Natsuki's biggest problem is deciding on which one he wants!

Screenshots:

502Mb/Uncensored
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/753183/... I Choose.html

XStoryPlayer

XStoryPlayer

screen:

Year: 2013
    Release Date: 2013/04/20
    Genre: 3D, ADV, Anal sex, BDSM, Oral sex
    Censorship: None / a patch to remove

Platform: PC / Windows
    Publication Type: License
    Medicine: Not required
    Version: 2.1

Language Game: English
    Sound language: English
    System Requirements: OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
    Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
    Memory: 2 GB
    Hard Drive: 1 Gb
    Graphics Card: DirectX or OpenGl Compatible with 512 MB ??RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce 8,9,200-500 (with NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher performance)
    ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher
    Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
    Input: Keyboard and Mouse

Game size: 483 MB
    Download:
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/2057818/XStoryPlayer.html

Chain [Uncensored English Version]

Chain [Uncensored English Version]

• Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (both 32-bit and 64-bit modes)
    640 MB hard drive, 32 MB Memory, Pentium II or higher processor recommended, DirectX compatible graphics and sound card.

Takeshi Shinonome is a private detective. One day, he meets a girl named Ayumu out in the rain. Ayumu's sister, Marie, and Takeshi went to the same high school. She asks him to investigate rumors concerning her husband. Takeshi finds evidence that her husband is having an affair with Ako Sonomura. Later, Ayumu's father asks Takeshi to investigate her private life. He is a well known politician and is afraid of having a scandal during the upcoming general election.

Soon after Takeshi starts investigating, Ayumu is confronted with an extremely dangerous situation. Is her father's enemy behind this? As Takeshi tries to find out who is putting Ayumu in danger, he discovers a new drug is behind the entire problem. Murders become rampant. The new drug is constantly tied to the murders, but there is not enough evidence to prove it. Will the beautiful girls he becomes involved with help him solve the mystery? Your mission is to find out in this bold new erotic bishoujo adventure!!

Size: 685 Mb
    http://rapidgator.net/folder/352264/Chain.html