keep2share.cc
Page 880 of 1706 FirstFirst ... 3807808308708788798808818828909309801380 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,800 of 17058
    The Tabooddhist - Angel Smalls | Open me, Fuck me

Guda walks into his living room after a catching an early flight home to find a rather large box with a gift wrapping bow on top of it. Looking inside, he is shocked to see its his very own dawter. He demands to know why there are condoms and lube laid out and why she is in a box. He scolds her as he spanks her soft ass over his knee, reiterating the hundreds of times he has told her not to be such a slut. He can’t possibly raise such a girl so he begins probing her slutty little cunt with his fingers, prepping her to get this naughty proclivity fucked out of her. Angel just loves her Da-ds cock as he pumps it in and out of her sexy little whore mouth. Knowing the sort of spinner his lady is, he flips her upside down and eats her fresh pussy as she continues to polish the cock from whence she came. Da-d throws his girl on the couch and drives his cock in, nuts deep as hard as he can, giving her the best punishment possible. He fucks her hard as orgasm after orgasm sweeps through her little body. He bends her over the couch and takes her from behind, pounding her until he releases his hot sticky mess inside her. Lesson learned?

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Taboo, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Blow Job, Standing 69, Fucking, Body Views, Foot Views..

Category: TABOO
    Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL, BLOW JOBS, PUSSY EATING
    Keywords: daddy's girl

Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:11:30
    Size: 354 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/a147bd4fe021a/...me_Fuck_me.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Sister try first anal in her life

Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:33:59
    Size: 227 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/56ef230d38411/...n_her_life.rar

The Tabooddhist - Zoey Laine | Learning Experience

Little Zoey has been a baad girl. She has personally crashed 6 of her da-d’s luxury cars, and today makes it 7 for the petite little schoolgirl. Her da-d scolds her poor behavior and ponders how to punish her properly. He grabs her and yanks her over his knee and spanks her squishy tush, giving her a good long spanking. Pausing he pulls her white panties to the side and spreads her open revealing the probable source of all her mischief, her pink little pussy. If he is ever going to punish it properly, she will have to find da-ds rod… in his pants. He makes his lil girl suck his cock while she promises to never crash a vehicle again. She gags and drools on it as he thrusts into her little mouth. Next he makes her insubordinate tramp bend over the table. He drives into her hard, her white panties hanging off her ankle, knowing that this may just teach her the lesson she needs.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Disheveled, Schoolgirl Uniform, Spanking, Taboo, BJ, Sex, Body Views, Foot Views..

Related Categories: SCHOOL UNIFORM, BLOW JOBS, DADDY'S GIRL, FUCKING, SPANKING M/F
    Keywords: school uniform

Duration: 00:12:51
    Size: 440 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/74133b60e13bb/...Experience.rar

Shanda Fay – Step Mom spyed on

Step mom is home alone….well she thought till her step son decided to come home early. She had a long day and need to wash her hair and get ready for bed. Go see what happens instead…

Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:26:07
    Size: 428 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/1d08f44e40563/...m_spyed_on.rar

Kaidence King - Racial Taboo Tease and JOI

Category: INTERRACIAL DOMINATION
    Related Categories: JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FOOT FETISH, DADDY'S GIRL, TABOO
    Keywords: black/white, racial domination, raceplay, racial

This was originally a custom video but no names were used. In this video I play your white girl who you can’t stop thinking about, and I tell you everything you want to hear. I beg for your n1gger dick even though i’m scared it will be too big for my pussy. I ask if you’re imagining that your big black hand is my white pussy wrapped around your cock. I tell you to be careful, n1gger daddy, you can’t nut inside your girl, her white pussy wouldn’t be able to take it. You clearly disagree, so I submit to you, telling you to make me pregnant with your black seed. I tell you to get me barefoot and pregnant and watch as I feed your n1gger from my naked white breasts. I tell you to cum inside me and relieve those big, heavy, swollen black nuts. I tell you to put me in my place, make me spend my life in the kitchen keeping my mouth shut unless your cock’s inside it. Turn me into a naked, barefoot baby factory for your n1gger seed. Finally, I beg you to nut inside me, moaning as you fill me up and telling you to fill my white womb with your black seed and get me pregnant with your n1gger triplets. When you finally finish your long, deep orgasm inside me, I ask if I can go and finish my homework now with your hot seed still filling me up, reminding me what a big dick n1gger daddy I have.

Duration: 00:11:41
    Size: 680 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/9747dacb274fc/..._JOI.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/a6e4051d49345/..._JOI.part2.rar

Kaidence King - Schoolgirl Daddy JOE

Category: DADDY'S GIRL
    Related Categories: JOI, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, DADDY'S GIRL, TABOO

Kaidences comes in wearing a shot plaid skirt and small top and asks to call you “daddy”, because he “mom” already let you fuck her. She describes her 1st time with you and how much she wants more. She describes her “moms” reaction to her daughter being fucked and how it turned both of them on. The dirty talk continues as she asks you to jerk of for her as she strips and tells you all sorts of dirty taboo things. Scene ends with her asking for your cum and wanting to share it with mommy.

Duration: 00:10:28
    Size: 674 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/216d1c255f0c8/..._JOE.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/7e27e807a2559/..._JOE.part2.rar

Kathia Nobili - Most thrilling blackmail fantasy in your life!!! Fucking your hot neighbor!!!

Category: MILF
    Related Categories: POV SEX, HOT WIVES, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, HAIRY BUSH, CUMSHOTS
    Keywords: kathia nobili, taboo, milf, blackmail fantasy, pov sex, older woman/younger man, hot wives, blow job, cock tease, bikini, fucking, hairy bush, hot pov sex, babe, blonde

As your mother is leaving for holiday for few days and she doesn't trust you that you can handle everything by your self, well...she still thinks of you like her baby boy...she talk to her friend to take care of you for these few days. And now you just realize, you are spending the days and nights with that hot milf...hottest neighbor here around.
    You pretend to be pretty angry with your mom, to arrange an babysitter for you...but inside you are so exited that now in summer you'll be close to this hot woman. If you'll be lucky...you'll see her in bikini...You just can't wait to be there!
    Everything was open, so you just enter in to the garden...but she didn't expecting you so soon...as with you early arrive, you scare her to ! After a little chat...she ask you to feel like home...and you surly will!!! You enter in to the house and close the curtain...but...you just stay there...pipping her...watching her beautiful body...so shiny from the oil...so suntanned....so hot!!!
    She looks around and start to taking off her bra...wow...pretty boobs...but there you panic, if she find you here...you'll be in trouble. So you try to move but you hit the chair and making incredible noise!!! And here you go...trouble!!!
    But is happening something you'll not expect. You try to convince her to don't tell to your mother and definitively NOT to her husband, as he will kick your ass!!! You try to offer her the work you can do around the garden, cleaning and everything!!! But nothing witch this hot wife wants! If you want to keep this as a secret....you have to do something special for her. ,, You wanted to watch young man??? Now you need to do much more then just watch!!!
    She drop her towel and standing topless right front of you....and as you see her like this....time for you to loose some clothes!!! And here it comes the blackmailing...if you want her to keep secret and be quiet about this....now is the time to make her scream...scream by pleasure...pleasure of you and your cock! She always loves the young boys like you! So come on!
    Let her see you cock and be a real...real man!!! The best fuck she ever had!!! There are so many surprises waiting for you....the way how she tease your cock...how she sucks you. that is nothing the girl in your age does!!! Amazing! And when she opens her bikini...that natural bush...nicely hairy pussy you'll going to feel now! The real milf are so hot...so wet and so full of passion!!! Make her feel like queen and fuck her real good!!!
    And this is going to be just the beginning of your new relation ship....of the neighborhood pleasure with this hot wife!!!

Duration: 00:26:24
    Size: 1.53 Gb

https://fboom.me/file/c664afb696ae0/...life.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/421f8c7c8f08e/...life.part2.rar

Kaidence King – Schoolgirl daddy valentines anal

I walk into the room in my schoolgirl outfit and say “Daddy, I’m home! What, you got me a Valentines Day present? You didn’t have to! What is it? Oh my God Daddy, is this what I think it is? Is this a toy to go in my ass? Wow! Let’s do it!”
    I strip off sensually until I’m just wearing my schoolgirl skirt and knee-high socks. “OK Daddy, I’m ready.” I lube up the new anal toy, lie on my back and slide it in my ass. “Oh my God Daddy! It hurt a little at first but now it just feels so good! I can feel my ass stretching out Daddy, it’s so intense!” But just fucking my ass isn’t enough. I need Daddy’s cock too.
    I turn around and start riding your cock (realistic dildo) in reverse cowgirl while I fuck my ass with the dildo. I’m moaning with pleasure and talking dirty. “Yes Daddy, fuck your girl as she fucks her ass for the first time!” Eventually I can’t hold back any longer and I beg you to cum with me. We both cum and I moan and shake with pleasure as you fill me up with cum and the dildo fills my ass up. “Oh my God Daddy, that was incredible. Thank you so much for my Valentine’s day present, it was perfect. I love you Daddy!”

Duration: 00:09:13
    Size: 721 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/50d7a7a03df12/...anal.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/55f1d0ddd31a6/...anal.part2.rar

Kaidence King – Daddy Jerks His Cock to Me

Kaidence comes into your (daddy’s) room and asks to talk. Her bf want to put it in her butt, but she was a good girl describes how she let him blow all over her face. The dirty talk continues as she describes the things her and her bf do. Eventually she notices your bulge and asks you to take it out and stroke it for you. This is more of a taboo story but there is stripping and nudity at the end.

Duration: 00:05:05
    Size: 229 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/163a9a3383166/...Cock_to_Me.rar

Family Therapy - Molly Jane is Shot Out

My lazy sister Molly was supposed to do the laundry.... guess what she did instead... SHE GOT FUCKED UP WITH HER FRIENDS ALL WEEKEND!! After I took a shower and I couldn't find any towels, I went to my little sister's room still naked to see if she had any--she didn't. She was so drunk-- I yelled at her for not doing the laundry and making Dad worry where she was. She didn't care, my little sister just wanted to get high and fuck older guys. She started saying how horny she was-- but that her boyfriend wouldn't fuck her tonight because she was on her period. I was already naked and I couldn't stop myself from getting hard. I WAS JERKING OFF NEXT TO MY LITTLE SISTER!! She told me to stop, but her pussy and tits felt so good!!! I didn't care, I had to fuck her.... I couldn't stop looking at my little sister's pussy. I didn't care that she was on her period and had a tampon in--I STILL WANTED TO FUCK HER!!! I kept stroking my cock and started grabbing my sister's huge tits and rubbing her little pussy. She told me to stop being a perv and leave her alone, but I just wanted to spend some quality time with my little sister. She was so shot out from partying all weekend she fell asleep and didn't wake up even when I slapped her. So I shoved my cock in her mouth and I FUCKED MY LITTLE SISTER'S FACE!!... I WANTED TO FUCK MY SISTER'S WET LITTLE PUSSY SO BAD!!! I thought it was kinda hot that she was on her period. But there were no towels around and I knew she'd me when she came to if I got anything on her sheets... So I had to settle for FUCKING MY SISTER'S HUGE TITS!!!! I stroked my cock faster and faster while I groped my little sister. I couldn't hold back for very long-- I grabbed my sister's head and blew my 4 day load all over her face!! I left her laying there with cum all over her-- my little sister definitely earned some beauty rest!!

Related Categories: LIP FETISH, BIG TITS, ALL NATURAL, CUMSHOTS, BLOW JOBS

Format: wmv
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:16:42
    Size: 599 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/da1e5b92b23a9/..._Out.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/51a02d6c09995/..._Out.part2.rar