keep2share.cc
Page 704 of 1706 FirstFirst ... 20460465469470270370470570671475480412041704 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 17058
    Kimber Lee - Sucking and fucking my cousin

Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:14:57
    Size: 556 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/b6fcb5dd90ff8/...1.rar#popuppay
    https://fboom.me/file/dbfd963a9e194/...2.rar#popuppay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Lady Sonia - My Stepson Asks If He Can See My Huge 34g Cup Tits

Category: MILF, MATURE, BIG TITS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTRUBATION INSTRUCTION

I have noticed him looking at me for a few weeks now and then today when he came up to my bedroom his eyes were absolutely glued to my red deep-plunge bra which was showing through my white see through top... And I was VERY shocked when he asked if I would lift my top up so that he could see properly! And then when he had seen my HUGE tits spilling out over the top of my bra he asked if I would lift my tits out so that he could see EVERYTHING!

Duration: 00:09:40
    Size: 351 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/9dcb1db2beb37/...s.rar#popuppay

Ashley Fires Fetish Clips - Anya Olsen | She Lets Daddy Inside | Modern Taboo Family

Anya had been such a good little girl lately that her Daddy said that tonight she could put him to bed. Normally her Daddy likes to put her to bed and reads her favorite bedtime story. But tonight would be different. She thought maybe it was time for Daddy to have more. She let's Daddy use her mouth whenever he wants. Daddy always tells her that her little mouth looks so pretty wrapped around his big cock. Anya is so proud of herself when she takes all of Daddy's cock down her throat. She loves it when Daddy shoots all of his yummy man cum in her mouth. She comes in the bedroom dressed in the new outfit Daddy got for her. She teases Daddy's cock before she puts in her mouth. She feels so happy when she makes Daddy feel so good. But she knew Daddy wanted more. Her mouth would not be enough. She thought about his thick cock sliding in her pussy every time she touches herself but didn't know if it would fit. Daddy tells her to rub her pussy on his cock. She slides up and down his shaft. She teases his cock with her dripping wet pussy. He tries to put it in but Anya tells him she wants it but doesn't know if they should. She goes back to sucking is cock and telling him one day they will be together in that way. The more she gags on his cock the more she wants it inside of her. She finally gets on top on Daddy and lets him shove it deep inside of her! His Daughter starts riding him slowly. She came as soon as his cock entered her tight hole. Daddy starts to cum and pulls out and she grabs it and lets Daddy's sperm shoot all over her pussy. Then shoves it back inside of her because that where Daddy's cock belongs!
    Category: TABOO
    Related Categories: BLOUSE FETISH, FUCKING, CREAMPIE, DADDY'S GIRL, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
    Keywords: ashley fires fetish clips, anya olsen, modern taboo family, family taboo, daddy/daughter blowjob, daddy/daughter sex

Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:17:01
    Size: 634 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/83f236d9fa329/...1.rar#popuppay
    https://fboom.me/file/fedeb462c558d/...2.rar#popuppay

Ashley Fires Fetish Clips - Anya Olsen | Mommy Made Me Do It | Modern Taboo Family

[img]http://s6.depic.me/01980/*****ex97acv.jpg[/img]

Anyas Daddy catches her making out with her brother Jimmy. Furious, he sends Jimmy to his room to think about how he has violated his sister. Wanting to get to the bottom of things, Daddy questions Anya about why she was making out with her brother. He finds out she wasn't doing it by choice, but that her mom was making her and would punish her if she didn't do whatever her brothers said. Daddy has to protect and comfort his precious daughter so he promises to stop her mother and she only has to do what she wants to do. To show Daddy how grateful she is, Anya sits in his lap and shows him what a skillful slut she has become!!!

Related Categories: FUCKING, DADDY'S GIRL, DEEP THROAT, BLOW JOBS, CUM IN MOUTH
    Keywords: ashley fires fetish clips, anya olsen, jimmy, making out with brother, daddy daughter sex, daddy daughter blowjob, reluctant, cum swallower, daddy daughter time, lap sitting, doggy style, reverse cowgirl, sister caught w/ brother, daddy, daughter

Duration: 00:12:38
    Size: 468 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/656f92a02baf8/...t.rar#popuppay

Ashley Fires Fetish Clips - Anya Olsen | Homewrecking Daughter Punished By Mom | Modern Taboo Family

Anya asked her Daddy to if he wanted to make her cum before Mom came to pick her up? Her Daddy was hesitant but after his Daughter looked at him with her big blue eyes and pouty lips he agreed! She quickly pulled down her panties and Daddy started fingering her. She was so close to cuming just before her Mommy came in. Her Mom yelled at them. Dad got up and tried to explain what was going on but he really couldn't. Mom called him some names and slapped him! He said he was sorry and she just told him to get out and never wanted to see him again. Mom quickly sat down next to her shameful looking Daughter. Sheimmediately tried to comfort her. Momasked what kind of inappropriate things had Daddy done to her. And how he would never be able to do them again. But Anya got mad and said that he Daddy loved her and she liked what Daddy and her do together. Her Mom was shocked. Her Daughter was defending him and even worse said she loved him and they were going to keep having sex together! Mom asked how long this had been going on and when did it start. When she found out it had been going on since before their divorce she got very upset. She grabbed her Daughter and put her over her knee. She said she should have done this a long time ago and started spanking her. Anya had never been spanked and did not know what was happening but it hurt a lot! Mom blamed her for her break up with Dad and spanked her even harder! Then out of the blue Mom pulled down her panties to her knees and stuck fingers inside of little Anya. She wanted to know how many fingers it took to filled up her slut pussy like Daddy's cock. She fucked her pussy until her Daughter screams! Then she makes her Daughter stand up and strip off her clothes and pulls her hair towards her pussy. Mom makes her lick her pussy. Anya tries to pull away saying she did not want to but Mom grinds her pussy on her Daughter face even more. She wanted to please her Mommy and thought her Mom was the prettiest Mom ever! Mom said if she was going to be a whore with her Daddy then she was going to be the same with her Mommy! She forced her to lick her until she cums all over her Daughter pretty face! Mom said if was time for her slut Daughter to cum. She gets her toy of out her purse and puts it on Anya's little pussy. Her Daughter starts to shake and moan. Mom puts her hand around her neck and told her sluts like to be choked. In the end Mom tells her that she will learn to love making Mommy cum and until she does she will not be allow to fuck her Daddy!
    Related Categories: LESBIAN, HOME WRECKER, PUSSY EATING, KISSING, FINGER FUCKING
    Keywords: ashley fires fetish clips, anya olsen, modern taboo family, family taboo, mommy daughter sex, mommy/daughter sex, daddy/daughter, daddy daughter, pussy licking, choking, brat daughter, mean mommy

Duration: 00:17:39
    Size: 653 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/f78f5de7949eb/...1.rar#popuppay
    https://fboom.me/file/f70fdfb4ee168/...2.rar#popuppay

Ashley Fires Fetish Clips - Anya Olsen and Madeline Blue | A Daughter’s Family Initiation | Modern Taboo Family

Jenny is finally home alone. She grabs her Mommy's dirty panties and Daddy's used boxers. She likes to smell them while she masturbates which is quite often. Since her parents are very strict she doesn't get to date boys or even hang out with her girlfriends. And they only sex she knows is what she watches online. Jenny puts on her Mommy's panties and starts to rub herself while sniffing Daddy's underwear. She was just about to cum when her parents walk in. Her Mom is mortified and starts yelling at her. Then she notices that Jenny is wearing her dirty panties! She freaks out even more! Then she realizes Jenny had been sniffing Daddy's boxers and she was speechless. Jenny was so ashamed she just wanted to crawl away and disappear! Her Mom saw how ashamed Jenny was and felt bad. "This is really our fault" she said. Her Mom explained that they had raised her too strict and she might have an unhealthy view of sex now.They just wanted her to be a proper young lady but in doing so they have turned her into a sexual deviant. "But that's all going to change now" her Mom said. She told Jenny that she was going to show her how to be a normal sexually active girl. That she help her older Brother and now she will help her. First since she like to sniff Mommy's panties, how about trying the real thing. She kissed her Daughter and told her not to be nervous. She spread her leg's and told her to smell Mommy's pussy. She then shows her how it all works down there. Jenny loved smelling her Mothers pussy and wanted to taste it. Mommy told her she could lick it and maybe Mommy will cum for her. She was surprised how well her Daughter licked her cunt and within minutes she was cuming all overJenny's face.Mom asks her if she had even seen a penis before and Jenny said only online.Mom takes out herFathers cock and shows Jenny what to do with it. Before long Mom and Daughter are taking turns sucking Daddy's cock. Just before her Daddy cums all over her face her stupid Brother walks in on them. He is pissed and starts yelling at Mom! And then he sees hisSister he get's even more upset"What the fuck is she doing here!" Mom explains to him that his Sister knows everything and is going to be playing with the family from now on!Mom tells her son not to be upset and starts to take his cock out. She tells her Daughter to start sucking Daddy's cock while Mom takes care of her Brother. When her Daddy tells her he is about to cum, Mom holds her Daughter mouth open and tells her to get ready for Daddy's yummy cum. Dad cums right in his little girls mouth and Mom tells her to hold in there. She then makes her Son cum in her mouth and she drools it into her Daughters mouth. She then instructs her to give it back to Mommy. They cum swap back and forth until Mom swallows it all! This is a "TABOO" Fetish clip. This clip includes TABOO, FAMILY TABOO, PANTY and BOXER SNIFFING, MOMMY/DAUGHTER PUSSY LICKING, MOMMY/DAUGHTER KISSING, BLOWJOB INSTRUCTION, DADDY/DAUGHTER/MOTHER BLOWJOB, SON/MOTHER BLOWJOB, DADDY/DAUGHTER BLOWJOB, and MOTHER/DAUGHTER CUM SWAP!!!
    For the HD Version CLICK HERE
    Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, DADDY'S GIRL, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER WOMEN, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
    Keywords: ashley fires fetish clips, family taboo, madeline blue, jenny, daddy/daughter sex, mommy daughter sex, mommy son sex, daddy daughter blowjobs, son mother blowjob, daughter daddy blowjob, mother daughter sex, cum swapping, cum on her face, mom daughter cum swap, cum licking

Duration: 00:23:10
    Size: 861 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/cf2aa02c75216/...1.rar#popuppay
    https://fboom.me/file/b098134d5e1e0/...2.rar#popuppay

Jerky Wives - Nikki Brooks - Satisfying Mommy

Category: MILF
    Related Categories: TABOO, POV SEX, VIRTUAL SEX
    Keywords: nikki brooks, milf, taboo, blowjob, handjob, cumshot, cum, cum swallow, cum shot

Scene One: Show Me Your Dick
    Mom is sitting on the foot of the bed. You are about five feet away. She is wearing a bathrobe with nothing underneath. She starts talking, "Hey baby, how was school today? Good, I'm so proud of you. Would you like to have some fun today? Good, take out your dick for Mommy. No, don't pull your pants down. Just unzip them and show Mommy your little dick. That's it, ooh it's already hard! You must want to have some fun with Mommy today. Now I want you to start playing with it like Mommy does. That's it, just like that.
    Oh, you're so hard! Mommy likes it when your little dick gets so big and hard." She gets a glazed look on her face and starts breathing heavily while continuing to play with herself. She continues to whisper stuff like, "Yes, yes. Oh that's it. Oh yes." While masturbating. She lets out a cry and falls back on the bed. The camera moves forwards and she looks directly into the camera and says, "Do it, fuck Mommy now! Fuck Mommy with your hard little dick." She is then fucked by her son to orgasm while playing with her boobs, letting out a little cry when she comes and then smiles.
    Scene Two: Blowing Off Homework
    Mom is lying on a couch, again wearing nothing but a bathrobe. You are well across the room. Mom looks at her son and wiggles her finger indicating for him to come closer. You stop doing your homework and walk over to Mom. She says, "I want you to do something for me. Open my robe." You look her up and down. She has a slight smile. She says give me your hand and guides it to between her legs. Nikki closes her eyes and your hand to play with her pussy. She has her mouth slightly open and breathes short quick, breaths.
    This continues until she comes with a slight cry. She then slowly opens her eyes and gives a sexy satisfied smile. She says, "That was great sweetie, here I want you to do something else for me." She then unzips your pants and climbs on top of you. She says, "Now fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy with your dick!" She keeps telling you to, "Fuck me, fuck your Mommy with your dick, I want your hot come up in me." That kind of thing. When she comes, make the orgasm scene long, a good 30 seconds. After she rests for a while, she looks at you and says, "That was so good, you make me feel so good, Mommy loves you so much." and she kisses you and tell you to finish your homework.
    Scene Three: Don't Wake Up Daddy
    Mom is undercover asleep in bed. The lights are out but the bedsides lamp is on. Dad is asleep beside her on the other side of the bed. You begin to feel up Mom while she is sleeping. Her eyes snap open with a start but she instantly relaxes and smiles when she sees you. She puts a finger to her lips for silence and rolls on her back, you pull back her blanket exposing her. She is wearing a pajama top and panties. She unbuttons her top and exposes her breasts and pulls off her panties. She reaches between her legs, she spreads her pussy lips with one had and plays with clit with another. Smiling she looks directly at you and masturbates to orgasm. When she comes she convulses, clamps one hand over her mouth, and goes into the fetal position for a moment. She then looks at her son and gives him and evil smile and has him stand by the bed. She then gives you a blowjob. She then guides you cock into her pussy and tell you to "quietly fuck Mommy hard!" When you cum, she she smiles up at you, again puts a finger to her lips and then points to the door for him to leave.

Duration: 00:24:09
    Size: 1.22 Gb

https://fboom.me/file/d18b4474971e7/...1.rar#popuppay
    https://fboom.me/file/642e4686a5d22/...2.rar#popuppay

Nikki Brooks - Time with Daddy

Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING, TABOO, FEMALE WRESTLINGFUCKING
    Keywords: NIKKI BROOKS, DADDY DAUGHTER, LUKE LONGLY, CUMSHOT

Scene One: Yoga Poses
    Daughter is doing yoga stretches and is super fit, and dad is watching tv, she asks him to join her as he is a MMA fighter, so she asks him I know you can fight dad but try some yoga it will be good for you, so she starts show her daddy, she bends over in front of him, arching her ass out, he struggles and then she comes right in front of him and arches/bends down and her ass grinds up against her dads crotch, he says gets all awkward as his daughter teases him more. Then she says dad teach me some self defense, he says no and sits back down she jumps on his lap and rocks back and forth until he tells her okay stand up. He grabs her from behind and tells her to try and escape, he grinds against her ass and she pushes back, finally she grabs her dads balls and he says hey watch out now, I'm your dad. She says okay teach me more, dad says lay flat on the ground, on your stomach, he spreads her legs apart and puts all his weight on her back and ass, he says now try to escape, but he grinds up against her hard and rough and saying come on try to escape what will you do if its someone bigger than me. He tells her to get up and says that's enough...
    Nikki has not had enough and jumps onto Daddy. She grinds her crotch into his and asks if she is holding him down correctly. Daughter quickly orgasms as does Daddy. Nikki got what she wanted and walked away leaving her Father in shock...
    Scene Two: Computers and Cumshots
    Daughter is sitting at the computer desk and having trouble with her webcam. She calls out for her Daddy to help her. He comes in, sits down and Daughter sits on his lap. She slowly grinds back and forth while dad is trying to work he tells her to go away, but she wants attention from her daddy so she starts to twerk/shake her ass at her daddy, she goes to the ground and teases him and he says what on earth are you doing, she shakes her ass saying teach teach me daddy, so while she is on all fours, dad comes right behind her and says what is this twerk business you young girls do these days, so she twerks back on him, dad starts to get hard, and she says hey whats that, and looks at her daddy, OMG DAD WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT A BONER FROM ME TWRKING, he tries to hide it and says no go away, she twerks more he finally can't take it.
    He pulls her yoga pants down from her ass and slams her pussy hard from behind, fuck me harder daddy, he says you little slut you like your father cock, dad just wants his daughters ass and fucks her all over the room doggystyle. Daughter begs for Daddy to cum on her belly and when he does, she tastes his seed.
    Daughter thanks Daddy and wants more computer help tomorrow.

Duration: 00:22:48
    Size: 1.15 Gb

https://fboom.me/file/499d682119307/...1.rar#popuppay
    https://fboom.me/file/6b503aa728dc9/...2.rar#popuppay

MILF 1357 - Cheating Housewife, The Mouse Will Play

Rachel was the sexy, horny, hedonistic and adulterous wife of an uptight, never-at-home lawyer. Because he ran his own practice, Rachel often ended going there to see what young men were available for seduction. In the past she had accidentally gotten one of them fired after her husband found out that she was fucking him. Not that that discouraged her. Lately she had her eye on her husband's new partner. His name was Dean, and Rachel found him especially attractive. One day she decided to drop in his office to get to know him better. Being the bossa€™s wife meant she could get away with all kinds of unprofessional conduct. She flirted with him shamelessly. In her short skirt she sat on his desk, directly in his eye-line, crossing and uncrossing her bare legs. Sometimes she leaned over - pretending to read some papers - to give him a view of her cleavage. Dean thought Rachel was very hot, but he fought hard to hide it. He was well aware of the dangers of messing with the boss's wife. As a result of his apparent coolness, Rachel began to feel awkward and disheartened. She feared that she had struck out. That evening she was at home drinking a martini. Always a provocative dresser, she wore a tight, lacy pink nightie that left little to the imagination. Its low neckline showed off the maximum of her tremendous cleavage, and its short hem was equally revealing of her long, sleek legs. It made her feel very sensual and lustful. Soon she began to think of Dean again. She was determined to take a second shot at seducing him. He was just what she needed. She had been getting ever more bored and restless of late. Besides, the situation was ripe: her husband was leaving that night for a month's business trip. Delaying no longer, Rachel phoned Dean at his house while he was having supper with his wife. Rachel put on her sweetest, most charming voice, and requested that he come over the next day to help her fix a few problems. Dean politely agreed, and Rachel afterwards lay back smiling at how easily she had lured him. It amused her, too, that he was married. If Rachel's plans worked out, there would soon be some double spouse-cheating going on. The following morning, Dean was at Rachel's house, finishing some repairs on her air-conditioning vent. Rachel stood watching him, sipping on another of her martinis. She now wore a sexy black dress - short and elegant. Occasionally she made a sly, suggestive comment in hopes of turning Dean on. Later, while he was taking a break, Rachel talked with him about her husband. She confessed that she thought he was an ass, but Dean preferred to make no comment. The young partner was still reluctant to put himself in a compromising position. Rachel sensed this, and decided on a new tack. She told Dean that that there was a TV frame in her room that also needed fixing. Dean dutifully went to look at it. While he was at work, Rachel headed off to her closet to slip into something more comfortable. Presently she came out wearing a vast fur coat. She twirled and showed it off to Dean - who was very impressed. Rachel told him that her husband had bought it for her. She did not know whether it was made of mink or fox since she already had so many of them. Then, all of a sudden, she stretched one her legs out from the cover of the coat and propped her foot on the bed. It was an impressive sight. Rachel was wearing high-heels and stockings. The eye could see them all the way from her trim ankles to the tops of her thighs where the fasteners of her garter belt were visible against her bare skin. At last Dean faced the fact that Rachel was trying to seduce him. When he asked her as much, she confirmed it boldly. From that moment on there was no need for coyness or innuendo. Rachel shrugged off the fur coat so that Dean could see all that she had to offer him. He was taken aback as he beheld the absolute sexiness that was his wealthy boss's glamorous wife - clad in the most elegant of lingerie. He was spoiled for things to appreciate - her big tits swelling in a tight bra; her shapely butt, her sweeping hips, her endless legs. His will to resist weakened by the second. Rachel told him how bored and fed up she was, and how she wanted him to pleasure her. She climbed onto her bed and posed and lolled around on it before Dean's mesmerized eyes. Finally, the temptation was too great for him. Despite his misgivings about being dishonest to both his boss and his wife, he went over to Rachel. She cooed to him and led him on - a beautiful, decadent siren. First she pulled her big tits out of her bra, then pulled Dean's face into them. The young partner lost the last of his self-control and began to suckle on Rachel's erect nipples. Following a long, intense kiss, the two lay down side by side and caressed each other's bodies. While Rachel's hands roved, she found Dean's cell phone and put it aside. Both of them agreed that it would not do for them to be interrupted by a call from his wife. After that, things really heated up. Rachel sucked Dean's cock with all the skill and sensuality she could muster. She never did such a thing for her husband. He did not deserve it. But, on Dean, she did all there was to do. She licked his shaft all over, and deep-throated it in smooth, expert motions. Rachel enjoyed herself so much that her pussy became sopping wet. Getting on to her back, she spread her legs and invited Dean to eat her out. Her new lover did as she bade. He made Rachel moan with all his licking, and lapping and finger-fucking of her hungry pussy. On the heels of this came some intense missionary-style action. Dean sank his cock into Rachel and pumped her for all he was worth. The horny wife gasped and panted in delight. Her big-titted body bounced under Dean's every strong stroke. Her husband could never give her the kind of pleasure she felt right then. In time they moved on the doggy-position. Rachel loved being dominated that way. Again the vigor of Dean's fucking passed into her body - the jolts of his contacting hips causing her tits to shake and her dangling hair to sway. The cheating wife's excitement led her to talk dirty. She begged Dean to fuck the bitch out of her and make her dirty with his cum. Soon Dean himself joined in, and the two enjoyed a back-and-forth in which they laughed at what they were doing behind their spouse's backs. At last, after giving his boss's wife another hard, missionary-style fuck, Dean pulled out and came over her face. It was just where she insisted on taking it. The white flooded her smiling mouth and drenched her lips and chin. Afterwards, Rachel lay contented on her bed. Nothing could beat the kick she got from cuckolding her husband. She was pleased to see that Dean was not showing any signs of guilt. That was good. After all, she wanted him to stay willing and eager - so that he would be ready to fuck her again as soon possible.

Resolution: 720 x 540
    Duration: 00:23:45
    Size: 308 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/f5f09552b8252/...y.rar#popuppay

Aria Alexander, Tommy Gunn - My Poor Old Stepdad

Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:36:22
    Size: 424 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/176a84e6a5672/...d.rar#popuppay