keep2share.cc
Page 1028 of 1706 FirstFirst ... 285289289781018102610271028102910301038107811281528 ... LastLast
Results 10,271 to 10,280 of 17058
    Ashley Adams - Blackmailing my Daughter

Scene One: Angry with you

"How did you get that?" your daughter asks you when you show her the video of her cheating. "Just delete it please, I'll do anything you want" She begs you. You tell her to strip. It takes her a moment to think about how fucked up this is, but with a deep breath she stands up. "So this is what you want me to do?" Ashley asks taking off her top and shaking her head. "Your so gross" She tells you, getting naked. "Happy?"

"You want me to... oh my god" She says with a desperate voice and gets to her knees reluctantly. "You'll delete the video?" she pleads and pulls down your pants. Angrily she strokes and sucks on your cock looking at you with venomous eyes. You're so gross, I can't believe you want me to give you fucking head. You're such a fucking pervert. You take a picture of your cock in her mouth to remember this moment. You fucking pig. I hope mom finds that on your phone

Scene Two: Angry with herself

Categories: ashley adams, blowjob, blow jobs, luke longly, taboo, cumshot, cum shot

Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duratio: 00:14:03
    Size: 721 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/87372f2bc4e8e/...y_Daughter.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Anastasia Rose - Gamer Stepdaughter: Level 69

My daughter is addicted to gaming. So when I went into her room she begged me to let her play to level 69. "Please daddy I am almost there! Can I do something for you, anything so I can keep playing?" "What are you going to do for me?" I asked. Then she started caressing her tits and flashing me. What if you and I have some fun together since mom is not here. You can touch me and I will keep playing my game." She got on her knees and bent over in front of me with her big ass hanging out of her short little shorts. Damn, she is hot! She looks so much like her mom. Fine, I will let you play your game while I play with your pussy.

Categories: anastasia rose, daddy, daughter, 18 year olds, older man, younger woman, taboo fantasy, 69, homewrecker, fucking, blowjobs

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duratio: 00:11:49
    Size: 929 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/d0cbd27679ad1/...epdaughter.rar

Kaidence King - Single mother episode 2

"Hey son, come and sit next to Mommy in bed. Remember the other day when we masturbated together? Good, Mommy really enjoyed it too and Mommy wants you to sleep in her bed tonight, would you like that? Good. I know you love this nightie Mommy wears, I've seen you peek at my body when I'm wearing it." I start gradually stripping and showing you my body. I tell you to masturbate for Mommy. Then I reach out and touch your penis for the first time, stroking it for you. I tell you to touch Mommy too, and imagine your penis is sliding inside Mommy, not your finger. You do it and your cock gets even harder. Eventually, I get so turned on I can't stop myself from sitting on top of you. I moan as your cock slides inside me. We do POV cowgirl, followed by POV missionary, me gently encouraging you as you lose your virginity. Eventually, we both cum together. "Good boy. Mommy's so glad we finally did that."

Mother son masturbation JOI
    Category: MOMMAS BOY
    Related Categories: TABOO
    Keywords: mom, mother, mum, mommy, mummy, mothering, mother/son, mom/son, mum/son

Duratio: 00:18:08
    Size: 1.45 Gb

https://fboom.me/file/76317eec70bfc/...de_2.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/f4a8737255673/...de_2.part2.rar

Melanie Hicks - Creampie Coercion

Category: CREAMPIE
    Related Categories: TABOO

Little brothers are so stupid. Especially mine. Alex thinks he's all grown up now that he started college last month, but he's still a push over for his big sister. I'm not sure where it started - probably after my boyfriend broke up with me - but I started to really want a baby. And what's even weirder is I realized my brother Alex was the perfect guy to get me pregnant. I mean, he's pretty cute for a goofball. I started fantasizing about my brother taking me in the shower and I'd masturbate at night thinking about him filling me up with his cum... I decided I didn't care that it was wrong - the idea was to hot to not make it a reality. It was pretty easy to back him into a corner, I mean who could really say no to my big boobs and butt? And I told him I was on the pill. Anyway, it was totally mission accomplished, and even hotter than I imagined....

Duratio: 00:23:14
    Size: 1.25 Gb

https://fboom.me/file/3b9cd428ac237/...cion.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/cc64083532c4d/...cion.part2.rar

Mandy Flores - Daddy, I want you all to myself: Taboo Blackmail

Category: TABOO
    Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL, BLOW JOBS, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, CUM IN MOUTH, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
    Keywords: hd, mandy flores

Young daughter has just had sex education at school, and realized all the special "cuddles" that daddy gives to mum. Daughter is so close to daddy that she now wants to have him all to herself (even though she is too young to think such things).
    Scene starts with dad coming into daughter's room to find she is dressed in mummy's short skirt and high heels. Dad is so shocked and goes to leave, but daughter convinces him to stay. (I love the idea that dad genuinely starts out good and well behaved, but ends up giving in to seduction). Daughter talks about what she has learned in sex education and that she can't believe daddy would want such an old bucket pussy like mummy. She shows her legs, high heels (I love heels!) and boobs seductively and suggests she can give daddy what he wants.
    Daddy goes to leave and daughter apologizes for being so brash. However, she suddenly realises that daddy is incredibly hard. She reaches out and grabs the cock and starts to play with it with her hands. Daddy is so hard. Her hands are so good. She teases daddy that her young mouth could suck it if he gave himself fully to her, never to touch mummy's pussy again. She could replace mummy. Whenever daddy wants to cum she will make him cum, no matter how many times per day. But he can only cum for this daughter, no body else.......Mandy Flores

Duratio: 00:16:59
    Size: 630 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/b838c4ccf56b6/..._to_myself.rar

Cory Chase - Rewards of a Mother

Scene One: Rewards

"Is it that time of the year again?" My mother says as I hand her over my report card. This time I got straight A's. My mother is so proud of me, all that hard work, staying up late studying with her paid off.

I can't help but look at her low cut dress as she looks over my report card. It makes me feel so awkward. "Sweety are you getting a hard on?" She asks me. "Your such a good boy" She says, making me promise not to tell anyone about my reward. Pulling open her dress a little, I stare at her cleavage as she gives me my first hand job. What a good boy I've been.

Scene Two: Thank you

Scene Three: For Mommy

Keywords: cory chase, milf, pov sex, taboo, mom and son, mommy, blowjob, blow job, handjob

Duratio: 00:25:46
    Size: 1.47 Gb

https://fboom.me/file/c8da3695f6689/...ther.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/910ecedc5c70a/...ther.part2.rar

Nikki Lane - Mommy's Solution

Category: MILF
    Related Categories: TABOO, EBONY MILF, EBONY, MOMMAS BOY
    Keywords: mom, mother, son, family, taboo, doggy, blowjob, bj, pov

Mom sees you're having trouble in school. You're not concentrating on your work like you used to, and your grades are suffering. Could it be you need a tutor, or is something else the culprit? While I was showering I thought it over, and so I've come to speak with you about what we can do to help you get over this inability to focus. But.....while I'm talking I can't help but notice a bulge starting to grow in your pants. Oh my, this is highly inappropriate. I shouldn't be noticing that should I? I mean it's hard to miss. I know it's incredibly awkward but we have to talk about this. Maybe this is the reason why you can't concentrate. There must be something we can do.
    CUSTOM REQUEST -
    Mommy scenario, robe a must (Old school cloth robe is preferred; loosely tied with nothing on underneath). You walk into my room to talk about some school issues. While helping with these issues you notice a bulge. Talk about being shocked and dismayed. Start to become aroused yourself as you can't help but keep looking at my crotch. But try to fight it morally. Your robe opens periodically, and you try to cover back up but to no avail. Eventually give into temptation, first with a BJ and then with doggy.

Duratio: 00:11:25
    Size: 308 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/a426ae180073e/...s_Solution.rar

Madisin Lee - Cum All Down My Nose

All American MILF, Madisin Lee, wants to suck on some cock. What's better than her baby boy. He is a grown up now and is a man. He's just the right one for the job. She sucks his cock until he erupts a hot load on mommy's face. Some of it got caught in her nose, giving her a nose facial.

Blowjob Taboo MILFs Cum In Mouth POV

Duratio: 00:10:10
    Size: 594 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/4d7463dfc1b7a/...wn_My_Nose.rar

April Dawn - Sharing a Bathroom

April is hogging the Bathroom in the morning....doing her hair and makeup, while her Brother Ricky is banging on the door....needing to take a shower before school. When April refuses to let him in...Ricky lets himself in...and decides to shower anyway!!! While April continues to do her makeup...and Ricky is taking a shower...the two siblings can't help but notice each other's naked bodies!!! When Ricky emerges from the shower with a big boner....April can't contain herself...and starts sucking on it! Ricky wants his bratty Sister to "hurry up and make me cum"...but April tells him that there is NO WAY she is going to make him cum, before he returns the favour and licks her cunt!! Ricky licks his Sister's cunt...and then the Brother Sister dup proceed to fuck each other HARD!! After fucking April missionary style....Ricky bends his bratty Baby Sister over the vanity....and plows her from behind until he fills her up!!! The two Siblings promise to meet in the Bathroom same time tomorrow......

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, GONZO, SISTERS, HAIRY BUSH, XXX HARDCORE
    Keywords: fantasies, hairy bush, natural, taboo, sisters, fucking

Duratio: 00:12:19
    Size: 690 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/73879806690f7/...a_Bathroom.rar

Ashley Masons Play House - Mommy Son The Big Game

Football season is here and My son and I decided to watch the big game here last weekend. He pulled for the other team so I thought it would be fun to "bet" on the game. The rules were simple, everytime my team scored i got what I wanted and everytime his team scored he got what he wanted. He ate my ass and pussy, fucked me doggy and cowgirl and gave me a nice messy creampie. I sucked his cock and got it ready for my wet pussy.
    Related Categories: ASS EATING, FACIALS, CREAMPIE, BLOW JOBS, MOMMAS BOY
    Keywords: ass eating

Duratio: 00:28:36
    Size: 455 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/7f03d815301df/...e_Big_Game.rar