keep2share.cc
Page 1125 of 1706 FirstFirst ... 125625102510751115112311241125112611271135117512251625 ... LastLast
Results 11,241 to 11,250 of 17058
    Daddys Special Surprise - Was Better Than I Dreamed

Dear Diary

Since Daddy and I had the house to ourselves for a few days I planned a special surprise. I put on my favorite vintage pinup outfit and heels then headed to Daddys room. Daddy was almost asleep I guess but when he saw what I was wearing he was wide awake. He gave me a hard time about the money I spent but when I threatened to go to grandpas for the night he changed his tune.

When I sat on his face and started sucking his cock Daddy forgot all about the credit card bill. Daddy fucked me doggy just like I wanted then flipped me on my back and pounded me harder. Daddy made me cum so hard that night I'll never forget the feeling. Daddy even remembered to pull out and made a mess on my bush like I wanted him too!!

Xo Camille

Category: TABOO
    Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS, HAIRY BUSH, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, BIG TITS Keywords: camille black, daddy, vintage, big butt, daughter, oral sex, 69

Format: mp4
    Resolution: 828 x 480
    Duratio: 00:12:50
    Size: 213 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/341b532fb9b60/...l_Surprise.rar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Daddy Will Be Mine - One Way Or Another

Dear Diary,

I don't know whats come over me lately. Since I my 18th birthday party last month I've been really horny and I'm touching myself constantly. I started having vivid fantasies about Daddy that really turn me on too. The more I try to take my mind off them the more vivid they become.

Its gotten to the point where every time I touch myself I'm imagining Daddy touching me instead. I picture myself sucking his cock and my juices start to flow like crazy. Things get more and more intense until we explode together in my fantasy, I don't know if I can contain it much longer.

When I went into the living room later Daddy was there watching tv and my desires completely took control. I brazenly seduced Daddy right there on the couch. Daddy was so stunned he barely said a word by the time his cock was in my mouth. I was so turned on it didn't take long before I needed Daddy inside me.

I straddled his lap and slowly impaled myself on his rock hard cock. Daddy and I made love right there on the sofa and it was so intense. Daddy ended up bending me over on the couch and pounding me from behind til I came, then the unthinkable happened. Daddy came deep inside me and I'm not on any birth control. I hope I don't get pregnant.

Xo Bunnie

Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, UPSKIRT, IMPREGNATION FANTASY Keywords: bunnie hughes

Duratio: 00:15:38
    Size: 254 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/ce9c93f318b37/...Or_Another.rar

Daddy It's Snack Time HD

And You're What I Want
    Dear Diary,

The other night I was having problems sleeping so I went down for a snack. I looked through the kitchen and nothing was appealing. Before I heard him moving, Daddy crept up behind me. The minute he touched me I got all tingly and figured out what I was craving.

Daddy lifted me onto the counter and ate my tight pussy for his snack first then after I came Daddy took control. He bent me over the table and fucked me from behind then flipped me on my back to pound me even harder. After my 3rd or 4th orgasm Daddy lost it and came inside me. I'll be pregnant by 19 if this keeps up.

Xo Bunnie

Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, AMATEUR, DADDY'S GIRL, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, 18 & 19 YRS OLD Keywords: bunnie hughes

Duratio: 00:09:29
    Size: 154 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/142e7d5e8f55b/...Snack_Time.rar

SydneyHarwin - Mumma's milk is nutritious HD

Category: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Cumshot, Cum in mouth, Mother-Son Incest

Teasing in my netted bodysuit, clit rubbing and ass shaking, toying with you, until I finally give in and let you taste my milk. Mumma want's to make you all better. that's it. just let me feed you.

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duratio: 00:15:53
    Size: 944 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/34270d958eef6/...ious.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/0d5d4d9cfcb79/...ious.part2.rar

Scarlett De Sade - Is Step Dads Big Slut - Bad Daddy POV HD

Category: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Cumshot, Cum in mouth, Father-Daughter Incest

Daddy Notices that scarlet has her nipples tattooed. only whores do things such as this daddy says and if you want to be a whore the daddy will treat you that way and takes scarlet in her mouth and pussy till cumin on her face. Scarlette De Sade is one really nasty bitch. When her dad finds out that she has secret tattoos on her boobs, precisely around her nipples, he goes crazy. He is really pissed off and in order to teach her a lesson, he tells her that she looks like a whore and that she needs to be treated like a whore. It seems like Scarlette doesn't have anything against it. She gladly drops to her knees and starts sucking her dad's massive dick. The slut is aware that her daddy has been checking her out and she tells him that she is his little whore while swallowing his whole dick. That makes her daddy even hornier and he can't wait to pound his daughters tight wet pussy. After a hot display of her stunning blowjob skills, the babe spreads her sexy legs and gets her pussy fucked hard in pov missionary action. After several poses, a lot of sweating and moaning, this babe makes her daddy reach his peak. At that moment, he pulls the dick out of her trimmed cunt and sprays her awesome big tattooed tits with a big load of jizz, making his little daughter one happy slut.

Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duratio: 00:39:07
    Size: 489 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/aea0a1ec81f17/...s_Big_Slut.rar

Kendra James, Nadya Nabakova

Format: wmv
    Duratio: 00:37:04
    Size: 1.39 Gb

https://fboom.me/file/1ca172e1d8251/...ames_Nadya.rar

Rachel Steele - Taboo Stories, Two Naughty Aunts

Category: MILF
    Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, FACIALS, THREESOMES
    Keywords: aunt nephew

Rachel and Sara were sisters. They had a third sister Julia who lived in another state. Julia had a son, Phil, who was in college but still living at home. Julia did not get along with her sisters because they were very promiscuous and never married. Rachel and Sara took a farm house out in the country so they could live their lives in peace. The town folk did not like or approve of their ways and they soon became pariahs. Julia had been having some trouble with Phil, his time off from school had proven to be too much. He was running with the wrong crowd and Julia had to work. She contacted her sisters as a last resort, they welcomed their nephew to come stay. Julia warned him about the two aunts. Phil arrived and they both swooped over him like 2 buzzards on road . Rachel and Sara each secretly competing for his attention. Rachel pushed Sara's and off his leg, and Sara pushed Rachel's leg off his lap. They argued a bit in front of him. Phil liked the attention he was getting, his aunts were hot! He could see two desperate woman. The next day, Phil was reading in his room when Aunt Sara walked in wearing a pair of short shorts and a skimpy little top. She sat on the bed and asked him if he had everything he needed. Sara did not care that he was her nephew, to her he was fresh meat; and revenge on all the people including Julia who judged her. Phil stumbled for words as Sara began to kiss and grope him. Phil could not help his cock becoming erect. Sara knew it would, she undressed him and took full advantage, fucking and sucking her own nephew until he came in her mouth. She made him promise to keep it a secret. Later that afternoon Rachel could not rest. She was horny just knowing he was in the house. Even though he was her nephew she still had sexual feelings that she could not get rid of. She went to his room. Phil tried to act casual like nothing had happened. Rachel was dressed in a mini skirt, heels and a low cut top. Her tits were pouring out. Phil immediately got hard. Rachel knew Sara was out of the house so she had a talk with Phil warning him about her horny sister. Phil just agreed with her. Rachel came closer and snuggled next to her beloved nephew. She felt his cock rise. That was it, she knew he wanted her too. Rachel made a deal with him, if she made him feel special, he would not tell. Phil of course agreed. Rachel stripped him naked and blew his cock. She got so worked up with him sucking her tits she told him to fuck her doggy on the couch. They fucked hard until he was ready to cum Rachel moved in for the load. He came in her hot mouth. Rachel reminded him to keep it a secret. That evening Phil retired early to bed. The sisters did not know why he was so exhausted. Both doing him secretly. They sat at the table and began to talk about him, before long the secret was out. They laughed about it knowing it would be impossible to have a young man in the house and keep their panties on! They wanted him to stay the whole summer, not just 2 weeks. Rachel and Sara made it impossible for him to leave by offering both to have sex with him whenever he wanted. Phil was called into Rachel's room and given the offer, he accepted. All three had a big orgy until he came hard on their faces. If Julia ever found out!

Duratio: 00:12:30
    Size: 744 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/166762502cce6/...unts.part1.rar
    https://fboom.me/file/b1b21f3542a06/...unts.part2.rar

Kitty LeRoux - Back to School with Sis

Related Categories: SISTERS, BIG TITS, VIRTUAL SEX, BIG BUTTS
    Keywords: sisters

Your busty big sister is a senior at the same college you're starting out at. She offered to let you move into her place and live with her because she's awesome. She's been around all the time and it's been really hard to have any time...to yourself. She's a wonderful big sister, always doting on you, making you meals, but you can't help but start to get cranky. Two weeks is a LONG time to go without cumming for a guy your age. You settle in after your first day at school, and you sister comes knocking. She's about to take a shower, but wanted to talk because she's noticed how cranky you've been lately. Poor girl thinks it's something she's done wrong. Little does she know....
    To your surprise she tells you that the longer you wait, the hornier you're going to get. She does know--she knows exactly what the matter is and she wants to help. Turns out, she's felt the tension too. She strips her clothes off, giving you your first breath of relief in two weeks, telling you that you're totally free to cum in her place, that she doesn't want you to hold back anymore. You watch her fingers slide in and out of her pussy, you can hear how wet she is already.
    You can barely talk, but she's alright with that. "Let's just let your cock do the talking." The next thing you know, she's sitting next to you, squeezing your already sensitive dick with her warm hands. That's not enough though, is it? Not when she's already so close to her brother's cock. She climbs on top of you and grinds the tension right out of you.

Duratio: 00:16:03
    Size: 947 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/eb0e87242ae0e/...l_with_Sis.rar

Ruby - Sex Ed From Mommy's Mouth

Category: BLOW JOBS
    Related Categories: TABOO, SEX ED, MOMMAS BOY, CUM IN MOUTH, ORAL SEX
    Keywords: blow job, blowjob, taboo, mommy, stepmom, sex ed, strip tease, family, cum in mouth, sex education, exotic, mommas boy, oral sex, orgasm

This is a awkward moment. Your stepmom Ruby called you into the guest room to have "the talk". She thinks she is the perfect person to explain everything about the birds and the bees. Even though you don't need any explanation whatsoever, you decide to play along. You've always had a soft spot for your dad's new wife, the exotic Ruby. From watching her walking around naked in the house to all the public displays of affection with dad, there are not that many secrets about her. Ruby gives a very hands on explanation of what to do with a woman. From touching her boobs and her pussy all the way to taking care of your boner. No wonder your dad decided to keep her around!

Duratio: 00:16:23
    Size: 836 Mb

https://fboom.me/file/f49071ffbd780/...outh.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/f2427e172b12d/...outh.part2.rar

Tara Tainton - Looks Like We're Snowed In

Categories: taboo, female domination, cfnm, lingerie, topless, big breasts, nipples, virtual handjob, virtual blowjob, virtual sex, woman on top, moaning, orgasms, sweater

It was so nice of you to come over and help me... in such foul weather! Did you get the entire driveway shoveled? Oh, thank you! You're so good to me... always my favorite nephew! Now, it's getting late, and it doesn't look like the snow is going to let up. Why don't you just hop in my shower, and I'll toss your clothes in the washing machine? ... Oh, but look outside... I think another blizzard is on the way and it's going to get dark soon... you better stay here and warm up - especially considering your clothes are still in the wash! Why don't you just put on one of my robes... it's warm! Do you feel a little... underdressed? Well, how about if I just change into a robe myself? Now, you can't feel out of place! ...here with me... alone ... in my bedroom... when neither of us are wearing hardly anything at all...

Duratio: 00:17:31
    Size: 1.07 Gb

https://fboom.me/file/f89d3e25eaef0/..._Snowed_in.rar