keep2share.cc
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Only BDSM: Tourture - Spaking - Bondage (HD)

********** - Milf Gigis Bondage Fantasies - Face Fucking & Bastinado For Swindling The Mob feat. Adara Jordin & Milf Gigi

Adara Jordin has been a mule trafficking my product for the mob. I found out she's been selling on her own and pocketing my profits. I decide to teach the little bitch a hard lesson. She opens the door thinking it's another one of her clients coming to pick up the goods and I barge in forcing my piece in her mouth. I demand that she strip off her clothing leaving her in her pantyhose then push her onto her knees and tie her wrists together behind her back adding a cleave gag and a tight chest harness. Adara begs for forgiveness but I need to make an example of her. I bind her ankles together then sit the bimbo up. The dumb cunt looks relieved when I remove her gag but her expression quickly changes when I grab a big dick on a stick and fuck her pretty face until she gags and the snot runs down her face. I smack her face with the rubber cock then force it back into her mouth fucking her face with abandon as she chokes. When she can barely breath I gag her again with the cleave adding some electrical tape. I rip open her pantyhose and shove some of the money into her ass before putting her in a nice tight hogtie feet to wrists. Adara sobs and begs as I tear the feet off her hose leaving her bare soles exposed. You want to cry bitch? I'll give you something to cry about I tell the sobbing girl as I pick up a bamboo cane. I smack her soles with the cane as she screams in pain rolling to try to avoid it. I beat her soles without mercy until she's completely spent and devastated - a helpless destroyed mess ....

Format MPEG-4
    File Size:1.18 GB
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download mgg040319_adara_jordin.mp4 - 1.2 GB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Domina Kate - POS - Under control 2

Domina kate has her sub restrained in wrap to a gyno bed with nips and genitals exposed, she pinches his nipples, injects his cock and sounds it she then pisses in a bottle and feeds it to her sub

Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:14:38 | Width : 960 | Height : 540 | File size: 117 MB
    Specifies the resolution: SD | Bit rate: 1000 kb/s | Frame Rate: 25.000 FPS | Video Bitrate: 8 bits

Download PoS_100205_UnderControl_02.mp4 - 116.8 MB

Graias - Methodology of Torture - The Bench

Interesting positions, a gorgeous woman, huge boobs and real tears. Lomp's argufying again. This time he freaks out after seeing the multifunctional bench.

Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:16:12 | Width : 1920 | Height : 1080 | File size: 1.12 GB
    Specifies the resolution: FullHD | Bit rate: 9598 kb/s | Frame Rate: 25.000 FPS | Video Bitrate: 8 bits

Download methodology-of-torture---the-bench.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Graias - Methodology of Torture - The Bench

Interesting positions, a gorgeous woman, huge boobs and real tears. Lomp's argufying again. This time he freaks out after seeing the multifunctional bench.

Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:16:12 | Width : 1920 | Height : 1080 | File size: 1.12 GB
    Specifies the resolution: FullHD | Bit rate: 9598 kb/s | Frame Rate: 25.000 FPS | Video Bitrate: 8 bits

Download methodology-of-torture---the-bench.mp4 - 1.1 GB

Torturegalaxy TG2club model Chelsey Video 17

Chelsey is a slender, dark skinned slave with firm breasts and a shaved cunt. She is bent over, spanked, whipped, zapped with the violet wand, then put in a chastity belt, her breast crushed in a press, shackles out through her nipples with needles, and used to stretch her nipples. A star of needles is put through each nipple, she is vibrated and a speculum put up her ass. She is made to cum, and then the needles are removed.

One of the hardest BDSM sites. There is extreme torture of breasts, pussy, ass, all body parts, lots of needles, skewers, hammer and nails, suspension, all torture no sex. The only sexual play is getting fucked with dildos in a fucking machine and the occasional use of a vibrator. Not for the faint of heart, or those with no interest in seeing blood.

Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:34:52 | Width : 500 | Height : 376 | File size: 280 MB
    Specifies the resolution: SD | Bit rate: 995 kb/s | Frame Rate: 25.000 FPS | Video Bitrate: 8 bits

Download cy_v17.mp4 - 280.9 MB

Torturegalaxy TG2club model Aingeal Video 11

Aingeal is a chubby sub with an accent who seems to really enjoy the torture, as her fat tits are abused violently with needles, nails, and her meaty cunt gets abused as well. Betty is a thick redhaired slave with large pendulous breasts. In this scene Aingeal and Betty are tortured together, first having shackles nailed through their nipples, followed by ass paddling, then being made to hammer large steel rods through their breasts, then having their breasts skewered together. this is followed by vibration, fingering through needles in the pussy lips.

One of the hardest BDSM sites. There is extreme torture of breasts, pussy, ass, all body parts, lots of needles, skewers, hammer and nails, suspension, all torture no sex. The only sexual play is getting fucked with dildos in a fucking machine and the occasional use of a vibrator. Not for the faint of heart, or those with no interest in seeing blood.

Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:49:29 | Width : 500 | Height : 376 | File size: 398 MB
    Specifies the resolution: SD | Bit rate: 995 kb/s | Frame Rate: 25.000 FPS | Video Bitrate: 8 bits

Download al_v11.mp4 - 398.6 MB

GTJ-066 Punishment Torture Hana Kanou

Hot Japanese girl gets tied up and tortured in a censored video. Sex acts include: breast torture, facefucking, pussy licking, 69'ing, vaginal and anal fisting and vaginal sex in the missionary and sideways positions.

Format: mp4 | Duration: 02:12:53 | Width : 1920 | Height : 1080 | File size: 5.54 GB
    Specifies the resolution: FullHD | Bit rate: 5744 kb/s | Frame Rate: 29.970 FPS | Video Bitrate: 8 bits

Download _FHD_GTJ-066.mp4 - 5.5 GB

GTJ-063 Torture Anal Fisting Hana Kanou

Hot Japanese girl gets tied up and tortured in a censored video. Sex acts include: wax torture, whipping, anal and vaginal fisting and vaginal sex in the missionary position.

Format: mp4 | Duration: 02:12:53 | Width : 1920 | Height : 1080 | File size: 5.54 GB
    Specifies the resolution: FullHD | Bit rate: 5744 kb/s | Frame Rate: 29.970 FPS | Video Bitrate: 8 bits

Download _FHD_GTJ-063.mp4 - 4.4 GB

Hush Little Baby Don't You Cry...Sadistic Mommy's Going To Sing You A Painful Lullaby

[IMG]https://ist5-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/7/W/0/H/7W0Hp/_**********.com_TenderizingLovingMomCBT2.mp4._3__m .jpg[/IMG]

Hey sweetheart, how was your nap? We're in the basement silly. Where did you think we were? Cold? It's because you're laying on the hard, cold concrete. Did you really think mommy was going to lay you down in a warm, snuggly bed after finding out what you did behind my back? You disobeyed me. I ask for one thing. No girls. I get you're at that age where you see a pretty girl, your heart flutters & your cock gets hard. There's only ONE important girl in this world. You're looking right at her. ME. MOMMY. NOT other skanky girls. Not only did you talk to another girl, you went out on a date! You've really fucking done it now. Jealous? No. I'm protecting you from all the nasty stuff out in the world. Girls are likely to cheat on you or give you an awful STD. My boy doesn't deserve that. You deserve one special loving lady in your life. But, unfortunately, when you disobey your fucking mother I can't be a loving lady. It's my duty to teach my disobedient boy a lesson. Maybe after today you'll learn.

I have some special toys to use on you today. Oh it's going to be so much fun! Well...fun for mommy but maybe not so much for you. I've tied you down real good so you stay put. Look baby...this kitchen scissor, pointy meat thermometer & meat tenderizer. Look familiar? You've seen mommy use these all the time in the kitchen. No, baby. Mommy's not pounding out chicken or pork chops with this meat tenderizer. I'll be pounding...um. Oh I don't want to ruin the surprise.

I can't help it honey. You were born to a very loving sweet mommy but unfortunately there's a very dark, sadistic side sometimes. It's your fault. You bring out the crazy mommy. A mother's gotta do what a mother's gotta do to keep her boy in line. Mmmm when I see you looking up at me with such a desperate look in your eyes...it makes my pussy so wet. I might just have to fuck your cock baby. Mommy treats you bad but then I'l treat you so fucking good. Shhh don't be scared. Calm down. Hush little baby don't you cry...mommy's going to hurt you and fuck you...while singing you a lullaby...

Format: mp4 | Duration: 00:17:07 | Width : 1280 | Height : 720 | File size: 388 MB
    Specifies the resolution: HD | Bit rate: 3004 kb/s | Frame Rate: 30.000 FPS | Video Bitrate: 8 bits

[IMG]https://ist5-2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/7/W/0/N/7W0Nb/**********.comTenderizingLovingMomCBT2_m.jpg[/IMG]

Download TenderizingLovingMomCBT2.mp4 - 388.3 MB

InfernalRestraints-Kept Kel Part 2

Part 2: Kel spends six months in a cage only to be taken out and used.

Six months in a cage has done wonders for Kel's figure. A careful regimen of food and exercise has her looking great. It's time to continue her playtime. OT pulls her out and gets to work. The stand she's on is brutal. It arches her back and keeps her on the arches of her feet. It really puts her physique to the test. It's not long before she's sweating.
    The fun part of the frame she's in is the ability for it to be adjusted. OT moves the foot pedestal up and puts Kel into a tight squatting crunch that she can barely maintain before she crashes. Next she's on her back in a ball hanging by her knees. Her ass protrudes obscenely through the bars. It's just the right moment for the dragon tongue to lick her tender bits.
    Kel wanted to be played with and OT delivers. By the time he's done with her backside it resembles a Rorschach inkblot. He's also made her nipples more sensitive than her whipped clit.

Then she is strapped to posts. She somewhat is a squat position and dressed in night gown. Then she finds herself suspended, back face to the floor. OT stuffs a dildo in her pussy. Then he has her stand up and contorted, he suction pumps her nipples and clit. He teases her with a hitachi magic wand. Then she finds herself bent over. OT ties her hair to her anus with an anal hook. He canes her and he uses a hitachi magic wand on her.

Format: mkv | Duration: 00:43:25 | Width : 720 | Height : 404 | File size: 444 MB
    Specifies the resolution: SD | Bit rate: 1298 kb/s | Frame Rate: 23.976 FPS | Video Bitrate: 8 bits

Download InfernalRestraints-Kept_Kel_Part_2_HQ-SD.mp4 - 445.6 MB