keep2share.cc
Page 3 of 250 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Convicted, Sentenced Caned 3 - english-spankers - Full HD

Convicted, Sentenced Caned 3 - english-spankers - Full HD

Model: Denali, Isabel, Kayleth, Lola Marie, Sarah Stern
    Studio: english-spankers

Description: This is the third part of an eight part series, all linked, all exciting, all cold hard caning, with a surprise at the very end for all concerned. All of the girls volunteered to make this film knowing that it would be hard and it would be for real through the shooting. We know all true caning fans will enjoy each and every part of this. If you want there will be a complete version available.

File name:Convicted, Sentenced Caned 3 - english-spankers - Full HD.mp4
    File Size: 438 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:08:33
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 7000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Convicted, Sentenced Caned 3 - english-spankers - Full HD.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Marked For Punishment 1 - Big Hairbrush - dallasspankshard ...

Marked For Punishment 1 - Big Hairbrush - dallasspankshard - SD

Model: Joelle Barros
    Studio: dallasspankshard

Description: Our submissive, tall drink of water Joelle Barros contacted me about shooting a disciplinary spanking video with her. I told her two things MUST happen upon showing up for this shoot. One, she was to show up with NO MARKS on her bottom. She assured me this would not be an issue. I also told her she was to have tan lines... well, because I like them. I guess someone in New York city got a little to out of control while spanking her. ("Someone in New York City?... Get a rope") Long story short, while others may have not shot because of this. I saw it as an additional reason to punish her and punish her I did. She did on the other hand work on the tan lines for me. You will enjoy this beginning of a treat I call 'Marked For Punishment'.

File name:Marked For Punishment 1 - Big Hairbrush - dallasspankshard - SD.mp4
    File Size: 205 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:18:44
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 1397 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Marked For Punishment 1 - Big Hairbrush - dallasspankshard - SD.mp4

Marked For Punishment 2 - Pool Paddling - dallasspankshard ...

Marked For Punishment 2 - Pool Paddling - dallasspankshard - SD

Description: Imagine this...You already just blistered a young girl's bottom with a hairbrush right out of the gate. Keeping this in mind, Joelle ( who was ordered to get tan lines ) already had her bikini on under her dress. She walked in to the pool area bare bottomed ( just for your enjoyment mind you) as I had her wait until I got my NASTY red rubber paddle. This paddle makes girls scream on a dry bottom...wet...Fo-get-about-it! The cool pool coupled with her hot and wet butt, well, it just doesn't get any better that that !

File name:Marked For Punishment 2 - Pool Paddling - dallasspankshard - SD.mp4
    File Size: 149 MB
    Duration: 00:13:49
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 1381 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Marked For Punishment 2 - Pool Paddling - dallasspankshard - SD.mp4

Marked For Punishment 3 - Otk Hand & Strap - dallasspanksha...

Marked For Punishment 3 - Otk Hand & Strap - dallasspankshard - SD

Description: After being marched straight from the pool, wet bottomed and already bruised and blistered. Joelle is taken over the knee for a hard, bare bottomed blistering by hand. She admitted to me that was the most vulnerable she has felt in quite some time. She said it felt like a real spanking she remembered from home.

File name:Marked For Punishment 3 - Otk Hand & Strap - dallasspankshard - SD.mp4
    File Size: 106 MB
    Duration: 00:09:35
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 1417 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Marked For Punishment 3 - Otk Hand & Strap - dallasspankshard - SD.mp4

Naked And Switched In The Front Yard - danakanespanks - Ful...

Naked And Switched In The Front Yard - danakanespanks - Full HD

Model: Dana Kane, Bobby Kane
    Studio: danakanespanks

Description: We just moved into the new house and already Bobby's breaking things - this time it's a lovely little wooden bench outside in the garden area that I just loved. But now after just a few days, it sits in a pile like kindling. Bobby swears he sat down lightly on the bench but I know him - he's like a bull in a china shop. That little bench didn't stand a chance.

And now he's going to pay for it. I order bobby to strip to his underpants and go cut me a switch, then watch as he disconsolately walks down the driveway. I yell that he'd better cut a nice, long switch this time or I'll come out there and do it myself, and eventually he comes back with an acceptable switch, stripped of all its leaves.

Now I order Bobby to strip, bend over, and accept his punishment for destroying such a nice piece of garden furniture with his carelessness. I lay into his bare backside with the switch, landing dozens of switch-smacks across his butt, hips, and thighs. He wails in pain and tries to twist his body but he can't avoid the sting of the switch landing over and over on him; he also can't avoid the fact that he stands here, bent over and punished, naked in the front yard. If any of the neighbors are passing, they're sure to see his striped and swollen ass on display for all to see. Another part of the punishment that he deserves.

When I've worked through my anger on his bottom, I tell him that he'll be buying me TWO new benches, and probably won't be allowed to sit in either of them.

File name:Naked And Switched In The Front Yard - danakanespanks - Full HD.mp4
    File Size: 174 MB
    Duration: 00:06:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Naked And Switched In The Front Yard - danakanespanks - Full HD.mp4

Private Education - spankedschoolgirl - SD

Private Education - spankedschoolgirl - SD

Model: Miss Parker, Nikki Flynn, Laura (Suzy)
    Studio: spankedschoolgirl

Description: Both Nikki Flynn and Laura are having their uniforms inspected at their new academy by the strict Miss Simpson after arriving 10 minutes late. It is a highly respected private education institute who takes their reputation very seriously, so Miss Simpson informs the girls they are to be punished with a sound hand spanking and a dose of the cane to smarten them up. Both are left crying and striped by the end of their punishment.

File name:Private Education - spankedschoolgirl - SD.mp4
    File Size: 232 MB
    Resolution: 768 x 576
    Duration: 00:14:52
    Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Private Education - spankedschoolgirl - SD.mp4

Really Needs A Spanking - spankedschoolgirl - HD

Really Needs A Spanking - spankedschoolgirl - HD

Model: Agean, Katie Leigh

Description: Katie says she has been doing naughty things to herself and so goes to ask for a spanking! She is put over the knee, as he rubs her bottom and begins to hand spank her! Katie then kneels over the chair as she really gets the spanking she asked for with the strap on her bare ass!

File name:Really Needs A Spanking - spankedschoolgirl - HD.mp4
    File Size: 236 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:08:00
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3988 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Really Needs A Spanking - spankedschoolgirl - HD.mp4

Caning The Class Clown - danakanespanks - Full HD

Caning The Class Clown - danakanespanks - Full HD

Model: Dana Kane
    Implement: Cane
    Studio: danakanespanks

Description: If there's one thing a teacher really hates, it's students cutting up during the Pledge of Allegiance. There's always one boy who thinks he's a comedian, and Ms. Kane is going to be the one who has the last laugh, this time..

He's bent over the punishment desk at the front of the classroom, backside bared for the whole class to see, and Teacher is swishing a big scary cane behind him while lecturing the class on the importance of the Pledge. He's going to be spanked - caned, actually - right here in front of the other students, as an example of what happens when you don't respect the flag. Underpants pulled down to expose his butt, he has to recite the Pledge - properly! - again and again, receiving one stroke of the cane after each recitation.and more when he hesitates, stutters, or messes up. Again and again the cane cuts through the classroom's air, cutting into his pale flesh.

By the time Ms. Kane is done with this lesson, his cheeks are welted and blistered, and he will never say the Pledge of Allegiance wrong again. Ever. Length : 9+ minutes

File name:Caning The Class Clown - danakanespanks - Full HD.mp4
    File Size: 182 MB
    Duration: 00:09:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Caning The Class Clown - danakanespanks - Full HD.mp4

Chrissy Marie And Delta Stripped For The Strap And Cane - a...

Chrissy Marie And Delta Stripped For The Strap And Cane - assumethepositionstudios - Full HD

Model: Chrissy Marie, Delta Hauser
    Studio: assumethepositionstudios

Description: Reporting to the court officer, Chrissy Marie and Delta are horrified to learn of their sentencing. 48 strokes of the cane. Protesting loudly, they begin to bargain with the Court Officer, offering bribes with are instantly met with additional sentence. Stripped nude, Chrissy Marie take her place over the punishment horse. A heavy prison strap is applied without mercy. Then the first set of cane strokes cuts into her tender bottom. Delta reports for her first set of strokes

File name:Chrissy Marie And Delta Stripped For The Strap And Cane - assumethepositionstudios - Full HD.mp4
    File Size: 895 MB
    Duration: 00:11:50
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chrissy Marie And Delta Stripped For The Strap And Cane - assumethepositionstudios - Full HD.mp4

Disgraceful Behavior - spankedschoolgirl - HD

Disgraceful Behavior - spankedschoolgirl - HD

Model: Mr. Baxter, Lottie

Description: Marshall is hauled in front of the Head after hitting another girl during the school hockey match. She is informed that this kind of dangerous behavior will never be tolerated & her attitude was one of absolute insolence that would NOT go unpunished! The wretch of a girl is soon stood with pants adrift & bottom fully bared. She is then given a hard Spanking after which its decided she also needs a very hard dose of the plimsol!

File name:Disgraceful Behavior - spankedschoolgirl - HD.mp4
    File Size: 219 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:07:20
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Disgraceful Behavior - spankedschoolgirl - HD.mp4