keep2share.cc
Page 9 of 250 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Tax Day Spanking - clarespanksmen - Full HD

Tax Day Spanking - clarespanksmen - Full HD

Model: Sarah Gregory
    Studio: clarespanksmen

Description: When Sarah Gregory tries to get John Osborne to do his taxes properly he gets very frustrated and displays a very poor attitude. She will help him with his taxes but he needs behavior correct which he reluctantly accepts in the form of a painful spanking and strapping. A painful audit.

File name:Tax Day Spanking - clarespanksmen - Full HD.mp4
    File Size: 314 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:29
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3995 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Tax Day Spanking - clarespanksmen - Full HD.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Belly Dancer's Discipline 1 - Belly Dancer's Hand Spanking ...

Belly Dancer's Discipline 1 - Belly Dancer's Hand Spanking - dallasspankshard - SD

Model: Natasha
    Studio: dallasspankshard

Description: After such a rocky start, who would have thought that 'Rude Girl' Natasha would have been back for a 'Rude Girl' trilogy? Who would have thought that till this day she is one of our new and closest spanko friends? You will love Natasha as a sinful belly dancer who forgot to read her employee's manual, subsequentially getting herself once again on a path of pain and contrition. This punishment session actually caused our exotic, beautiful bottomed Natasha to plead for mercy and announce " I just can't take anymore spanking".

File name:Belly Dancer's Discipline 1 - Belly Dancer's Hand Spanking - dallasspankshard - SD.mp4
    File Size: 168 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:15:30
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 1382 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Belly Dancer's Discipline 1 - Belly Dancer's Hand Spanking - dallasspankshard - SD.mp4

Belly Dancer's Discipline 2 - Implements That Make Her Danc...

Belly Dancer's Discipline 2 - Implements That Make Her Dance - dallasspankshard - SD

Model: Natasha
    Studio: dallasspankshard

Description: One thing you can say about Natasha is that she looks as good coming as going. That is the concept here, to make her walk over and retrieve her paddles on at a time with her burning, crimson, swollen buns on display for your pleasure. This is one stinging lesson our Belly Dancer won't be forgetting anytime too soon.

File name:Belly Dancer's Discipline 2 - Implements That Make Her Dance - dallasspankshard - SD.mp4
    File Size: 174 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:15:54
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 1395 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Belly Dancer's Discipline 2 - Implements That Make Her Dance - dallasspankshard - SD.mp4

Mom's Old-fashioned Discipline - danakanespanks - Full HD

Mom's Old-fashioned Discipline - danakanespanks - Full HD

Model: Dana Kane
    Position: OTK (Over The Knee)
    Implement: Paddle (Wooden), Belt
    Studio: danakanespanks

Format: mp4 (zip)
    Duration: 00:14:16
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Size: 275,6 MB

Description: You can't take your eyes off growing girls for even a minute.

My daughter Kay is terrible at lying and sneaking, but she's always trying to get away with something - this time, she's managed to get a fake I.D., and she and her friend are planning a trip to a nightclub. When I overhear the conversation, I confront her immediately; naturally, Kay talks back and tries to be tough, but in no time I've pulled her over my knee and yanked down her pajama pants and panties.with her smart little mouth still running, I take my stingiest wood paddle to her bare backside. The more she talks back, the longer and harder I paddle her. Kay's OTK spanking goes on for several minutes - hundreds of whacks on her butt - as I dispense with the most old-fashioned of disciplines.a hard spanking from mom.

This girl just doesn't know when to shut up, so I end up pulling her up for some painful whacks on her butt with my leather belt. Just when I think she's learned her lesson, Kay smarts off again - so it's right back to the paddle for her bright red butt, as she kicks her feet and complains that it hurts.

It's supposed to hurt.

With a final fifteen hard smacks from my belt, Kay's cheeks are glowing red. She's grounded for six months, and sent to her room to nurse her painful backside.

File name:Mom's Old-fashioned Discipline - danakanespanks - Full HD.mp4
    File Size: 276 MB
    Duration: 00:14:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mom's Old-fashioned Discipline - danakanespanks - Full HD.mp4

A Severe School Paddling for Kenzie

A Severe School Paddling for Kenzie

Kenzie reports to the Dean after school for a paddling she will never forget.

File name:A Severe School Paddling for Kenzie.mp4
    File Size: 96.5 MB
    Duration: 00:04:29
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2900 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

A Severe School Paddling for Kenzie.mp4

Ambriel's Bad Day (Part 1 of 2)

Ambriel's Bad Day (Part 1 of 2)

Ambriel is sent back to campus after being a disciplinary problem at her Volunteer job. She had been on such good behavior prior to this, which is why she was granted the opportunity. Miss Betty bends her over for a hard hand spanking.

File name:Ambriel's Bad Day (Part 1 of 2).mp4
    File Size: 113 MB
    Duration: 00:05:14

D O W N L O A D:

Ambriel's Bad Day (Part 1 of 2).mp4

Ambriel Spanked Hard by Miss Betty (Part 1 of 2)

Ambriel Spanked Hard by Miss Betty (Part 1 of 2)

Betty takes Ambriel OTK and spanks her bare bottom. Ambriel has been unorganized and unable to complete the simplest of tasks. She is then sent to change for bed, while Betty goes to retrieve a strap.

File name:Ambriel Spanked Hard by Miss Betty (Part 1 of 2).mp4
    File Size: 97.6 MB
    Duration: 00:04:32

D O W N L O A D:

Ambriel Spanked Hard by Miss Betty (Part 1 of 2).mp4

Belinda Lawson - Slowmo Special - A Exclusive slow-motion f...

Belinda Lawson - Slowmo Special - A Exclusive slow-motion footage of a 24-stroke nude slippering for Belinda Lawson

Belinda Lawson spanked nude with a slipper: new unseen footage! Our camera assistant sometimes shoots background footage, but when we saw this awesome video from his mobile phone we couldn't resist sharing it. Low down and directly behind Belinda, his unique angle on all 24 strokes is shown at normal speed, slow-motion and super-slowmo to appreciate every ripple, bounce and jiggle of Belinda's spectacular round buttocks as they're spanked super-hard by Earl Grey. Holy cow!

File name:Belinda Lawson - Slowmo Special - A Exclusive slow-motion footage of a 24-stroke nude slippering for Belinda Lawson.mp4
    File Size: 329 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:11:32
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 60.000 FPS, 3875 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Belinda Lawson - Slowmo Special - A Exclusive slow-motion footage of a 24-stroke nude slippering for Belinda Lawson.mp4

Deserving Of Punishment

Deserving Of Punishment

We have a great new spankee this week. April May really is an amazing young lady as you will see in this story she wanted to make. Never spanked before she jumped in at the deep end and requested that she be punished for keeping some hamsters in her rented room. No trouble she soon found herself over the knee being spanked on her trousers then on the bare bottom. A very good long hard first spanking.

File name:Deserving Of Punishment.mp4
    File Size: 468 MB
    Duration: 00:12:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4971 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Deserving Of Punishment.mp4

KJ's Long Hand Spanking

KJ's Long Hand Spanking

KJ is taken OTK by Miss Betty and spanked hard over her panties. She is then bent over the ottoman, her panties are pulled into her crack, and Betty continues the spanking with her hand.

File name:KJ's Long Hand Spanking.ram
    File Size: 86.9 MB
    Duration: 00:07:44
    Video: RealVideo 4, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1520 kb/s
    Audio: Cooker

D O W N L O A D:

KJ's Long Hand Spanking.ram