keep2share.cc
Page 2 of 139 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Slavery

ANGEL ROSE, ANDI PAGE - SEXY TOE SUCKING FOOT WORSHIP

ANGEL ROSE, ANDI PAGE - SEXY TOE SUCKING FOOT WORSHIP

ANDI PAGE and ANGEL ROSE are roomies and they are hanging out in ANGEL'S room BAREFOOT in the bed. ANGEL wants to confess to ANDI why she MOANS so loud when her boyfriend is over and it's not just from straight sex as ANDI may think. ANGEL spills the secret and tells ANDI that her boyfriend SUCKS her TOES and it makes her ORGASM. ANDI doesn't really believe this but ANGEL offers up her FEET to ANDI so she can see for herself. ANDI is up for it, she wants to see ANGEL ORGASM from her TOES being SUCKED as she wraps her LIPS on ANGELS TOES. ANDI SUCKS ANGELS TOES on BOTH FEET, LICKING, SUCKING and making them WET, as ANGEL gets WET too MOANING from the TOE SUCKING. ANGEL is ready to CUM as ANDI sucks and proves her point. ANGEL isn't done showing ANDI how amazing TOE SUCKING is though, now it's ANDI'S turn to experience it. Will ANGEL be able to show ANDI a whole new experience in the bedroom she will start to enjoy too, just by SUCKING on ANDI'S TOES?!

File name:ANGEL ROSE, ANDI PAGE - SEXY TOE SUCKING FOOT WORSHIP.mp4
    File Size: 185 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:11:38
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2094 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

ANGEL ROSE, ANDI PAGE - SEXY TOE SUCKING FOOT WORSHIP.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Bella's Toe-Cracking Foot Show!

Bella's Toe-Cracking Foot Show!

THIS IS A CUSTOM ORDER: Sexy, long-toed vixen, Bella Ink, sits and ignores you, while flexing, scrunching and cracking her toes! Lots of sole shots, toe-wiggling and wrinkled soles as Bella's super-flexible, animated feet keep you fixated, while she sits on the sofa. Sexy, size 9 soles and long toes, for the win! (HD)

File name:Bella's Toe-Cracking Foot Show!.mp4
    File Size: 134 MB
    Duration: 00:10:42
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 1612 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bella's Toe-Cracking Foot Show!.mp4

Czech Soles - Dirty Shoes, Socks And Feet Humiliation

Czech Soles - Dirty Shoes, Socks And Feet Humiliation

"What are you looking at?!! Hmm, you loser? Do you want me to kick you in your stupid face? No than get on the floor. Growl at my feet! Now!!". Didi is really in flames today. She hates everyone today and unfortunately you got in her way. So you're gonna be the one to take it all. She's really pissed and you'll be lucky if she won't kick your teeth in. Didi is wearing her smelly worn socks few days now and she has these old sneakers, dirty and disgusting. And guess what - you're the one who's gonna clean them. And you're the one who's gonna smell her socks and lick her sweaty feet and Didi will scream at you, kick you in the face, beat you up and humiliate you verbally and with her feet. Are you ready? No? Then get ready, because Didi is not in the mood!

File name:Czech Soles - Dirty Shoes, Socks And Feet Humiliation.mp4
    File Size: 630 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:16:58
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Dirty_Shoes__Socks_And_Feet_Humiliation.part1.rar
    Czech_Soles_-_Dirty_Shoes__Socks_And_Feet_Humiliation.part2.rar

Czech Soles - Foot Goddess On High Heels And Her New Handyman

Czech Soles - Foot Goddess On High Heels And Her New Handyman

Ester lives in a big city, she's this city misses, always wearing high heels, always interesting in fashion, a high class woman. But even she has to come to contact with a lowly handyman, a plumber. That is because water in her kitchen is not running, it's broke and it needs a plumber's hand to fix it. He just arrived, it's a nice guy but his manners are not the best. He starts to work but he also immediately starts noticing Ester's shoes and sexy feet. He notices him noticing her feet and when he's staring on her feet instead of working she asks him whether he's into feet. Of course he is....they talk a short while and it turns out Ester's feet are hurting from those high heels and she would need a foot massage. Jack agrees immediately, so let's finish the work and start with the massage. Jack is really turned on and excited because Ester's feet are unbelievable! So soft soles, so nice smelling and little bit sweaty from her shoes, just perfect! They both enjoy it very much but this is not bound to end up at foot massage only...Ester's feet deserve to be worshiped, kissed and taken care of. Right now.

File name:Czech Soles - Foot Goddess On High Heels And Her New Handyman.mp4
    File Size: 668 MB
    Duration: 00:17:58
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Foot_Goddess_On_High_Heels_And_Her_New_Handyman.p art1.rar
    Czech_Soles_-_Foot_Goddess_On_High_Heels_And_Her_New_Handyman.p art2.rar

Czech Soles - Foot Goddess Sexy Soles Worship

Czech Soles - Foot Goddess Sexy Soles Worship

Foot goddess Ivet has the most soft feet of all girls. And she loves when they are worshiped and touched and caressed and it's fine for her to do it in the office too...no matter someone could come in any moment, she wants to have her feet worshiped now. Ivet has very very worn sock on right now and they are bit smelly. Charlie who gets to worship her feet today is really excited about Ivet's feet and especially her soft soles. He loves to have them in his face, smell them and lick the sweat off of her sexy soles and toes. Check Ivet's feet, how she enjoys when her soles are being worshiped and how she shows her sexy feet very close to the camera where you can see every detail of her perfect soles and toes.

File name:Czech Soles - Foot Goddess Sexy Soles Worship.mp4
    File Size: 180 MB
    Duration: 00:04:48
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5045 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Soles - Foot Goddess Sexy Soles Worship.mp4

Elegant femdom - Hungarian Mistress Mira - 185 Foot Smelling

Elegant femdom - Hungarian Mistress Mira - 185 Foot Smelling

The male-maid does his job and pampers Mistress Mira stinky stockinged feet. Smell and kiss it. The dirt and stink is visible on the Godess's feet.

File name:Elegant femdom - Hungarian Mistress Mira - 185 Foot Smelling.mp4
    File Size: 137 MB
    Duration: 00:07:09
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Elegant femdom - Hungarian Mistress Mira - 185 Foot Smelling.mp4

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Foot Licker

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Foot Licker

There's something downright impressive about my feet. Just a little flex of my toes and you foot whores begin twitching. This is especially true when my feet and legs are encased in nude pantyhose. I enjoy using your weakness for feet against you. I'm going to make you get down on your knees and lick the soles of my feet. Each one of my toes is going to get a thorough sucking. You're not going to leave until every inch of my beautiful feet have been fully worshiped. I love it when a boy puts his face to the floor and licks my feet like an obedient do. It's really the only place that showcases your position in life. I'm going to peel off my pantyhose achingly slow. After that, you better get to licking.

File name:Goddess Alexandra Snow - Foot Licker.mp4
    File Size: 308 MB
    Duration: 00:08:52
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 4663 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Foot Licker.mp4

Goddess Harley - Foot Obligation

Goddess Harley - Foot Obligation

So this slave I got from Mean Girl Manor wants to be my new bitch, LOL! He would do anything to be my foot slave. So instead of beating and whipping him first. I am giving him his foot reward in advance. I know that sounds so nice of me but after he gets to worship my feet, he's gonna owe me! And I intend to apply a heavy payment involving lots of pain!

File name:Goddess Harley - Foot Obligation.mp4
    File Size: 254 MB
    Duration: 00:10:18
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3346 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Harley - Foot Obligation.mp4

Hania in the park 2

Hania in the park 2

Big soles and wrinkles.

File name:Hania in the park 2.mp4
    File Size: 177 MB
    Duration: 00:05:21
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 4366 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hania in the park 2.mp4

Hania in the park 3

Hania in the park 3

Soles view and big, slender female feet.

File name:Hania in the park 3.mp4
    File Size: 146 MB
    Duration: 00:04:27
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 4312 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hania in the park 3.mp4