keep2share.cc
Page 122 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1388

Thread: Foot Slavery

Goddess Amanda - The Best Tease and Orgasm Denial

Goddess Amanda - The Best Tease and Orgasm Denial

I love all my curves and you can 't resist me. Sensual teasing really gets you going and getting very excited. I wonder if this tease I will let you release or if I will just deny deny deny. Either way , I am so beautiful you can 't help but stare.

Goddess, Amanda, stockings, stocking, feet, stockings, legs, stockings, tease, nylon, feet, high, heels, shoes, shoe, fetish

File name:F.F.B_9829.mp4
    File Size: 410 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:17:41
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3042 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9829.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Venus Venerous - JOI and CEI to my Feet by Venus Venerous

Venus Venerous - JOI and CEI to my Feet by Venus Venerous

Eating your seed is a daily habit for you and my perfect feet are here to show you the way.
    I tell you how to get yourself off and am generous enough to offer a countdown. (Taxed if you finish too quickly , as always.)
    make it to the very end and your addiction will be satisfied... stroke it , jerk it , eat it all for my perfect goddess toes.

Venus Venerous, soles, barefoot, soles fetish, Toes, toes fetish, feet, legs, highly arched feet, shiny soles, toes pointing, wrinkled soles, toe wiggling, foot JOI, jerk to my feet, feet JOI, cum to feet, JOI foot fantasy, JOI foot games

File name:F.F.B_9837.mp4
    File Size: 344 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:09:38
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 4924 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9837.mp4

Riley 's Sweet Soles 5

Riley 's Sweet Soles 5

Another installment with the amazing Riley. Check out her perfectly soft size 5s as she does her thing. She lays prone and puts her little feet in your lap and she relentlessly teases you. Enjoy a little glimpse of her perfect feet in oil as well.

soles, barefoot, soles, fetish, Toes, toes, fetish, feet, legs, highly, arched, feet, shiny, soles, toes, pointing, wrinkled, soles, toe, wiggling, public, feet

File name:F.F.B_9844.mp4
    File Size: 410 MB
    Duration: 00:04:45
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9844.mp4

Miss Melissa - Summer of Sole Worship 2

Miss Melissa - Summer of Sole Worship 2

I continue to exploit your obsession with My soles to drain your wallet and your balls. Slipping off My high heels , I settle down on the floor with My pantyhose feet in your face. I am wearing a black sheer pair that makes my legs look soooo hot. At some point , I sit on my feet , still displaying my soles. I tease you with My pantyhose and rub my feet together. Countdown from 10 to 1 at the end.

Miss Melissa, pantyhose feet, pantyhose nylon, nylon fetish, nylon, feet, Pantyhose, JOI

File name:F.F.B_9846.mp4
    File Size: 216 MB
    Duration: 00:05:59
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4899 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9846.mp4

PRINCESS-CHERYL - YOU ARE MY FOOT SERVANT

PRINCESS-CHERYL - YOU ARE MY FOOT SERVANT

YOU ARE A SERVANT.... A SERVANT TO MY FEET.... YOU BELONG ON THE FLOOR WORSHIPPING THEM..... GIVING IN TO THEM..... JERKING AND CUMMING FOR MY PERFECT FEET...

PRINCESS-CHERYL, socks, socked, feet, socks, fetish, dirty, socks, stinky, socks, socks, smelling, socks, sniffing, sneakers

File name:F.F.B_9848.mp4
    File Size: 703 MB
    Duration: 00:10:45
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9033 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9848.mp4

Princess Amai - Ruining Your Vacation With My Feet

Princess Amai - Ruining Your Vacation With My Feet

You are Amai's foot slave but you had to go on vacation. And while you're away, she sends you a little video message to let you know how she's doing without you. This is her video diary to you.

Do you miss my cute little feet? I know you do. And like I told you, I don't need you here to take care of me. I'm fine all by myself. But sometimes it is nice to have help and it doesn't need to be you. You're expendable. Maybe you shouldn't have gone away, you see I already have someone to replace you. And he came the second you walked out the door. You're not special, just look how quickly and easily I replaced you...

Princess Amai, soles barefoot, soles fetish, Toes, toes fetish, feet, legs, highly arched feet, shiny soles, toes pointing, wrinkled soles, toe wiggling, asian soles, Asian, Feet

File name:F.F.B_9856.mp4
    File Size: 782 MB
    Duration: 00:09:31
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 11.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9856.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Princess Sasha Foxxx, Princess Natalya Ve...

Brat Princess 2 - Princess Sasha Foxxx, Princess Natalya Vega - Lick Our Shoes and Feet Old Man

1080 HD Princesses Natalya and Sasha have found a pathetic old man to use and abuse. They make the worthless old loser lick their dirty shoes. It's a privilege for an old man to lick the shoes of a young hot girl. The girls giggle and chew gum while the loser humiliates himself. His tongue is starting to get black! After he licks their shoes the loser has to lick the girls' feet, too. They recline and enjoy foot worship. Then, the girls get mean and more aggressive. Sasha snaps her gum while looking down her nose at the loser. Old men are so pathetic and gross, but useful to pretty girls for a laugh. After the foot worship, the pretty girls decide to let the old man take them shopping. They are going to hit his card hard.

Brat Princess 2, Princess Sasha Foxxx, Princess Natalya Vega, foot fetish, foot humiliation, feet slave, foot worship, foot domination, foot licking, foot slave training, foot submission, foot in mouth, foot gagging, female domination

File name:F.F.B_9811.mp4
    File Size: 942 MB
    Duration: 00:12:50
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9937 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9811.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Princess Amadahy, Princess Mia - Turn Shr...

Brat Princess 2 - Princess Amadahy, Princess Mia - Turn Shrimp Into A Sissy

1080 HD Amadahy and Mia use their little fool, danni, for foot worship. They plan to turn the little shrimp into a sissy. Danni is not very good at being a boy. He is very small and effeminate. Maybe he will make a better girl. The girls plan his transformation. Being a girl is great! Girls get presents all the time. It is definitely better than being a boy, as danni will soon find out. Amadahhy keeps the key to danni's chastity device on her ankle. She can't wait to gaff danni so that his front is very smooth, just like a girl's. Danni is very distracted by all the feet in his face. He's not even sure what's happening. The girls are completely in control. They can't wait to get danni to the mall so that they can cross dress him in girl clothes. (7:32 long)

Tags: Brat Princess 2, Princess Amadahy, Princess Mia, foot fetish, foot humiliation, feet slave, foot worship, foot domination, foot slave training, foot submission, female domination, foot sniffing, stinky feet, smelly feet, foot smelling, FOOT SMOTHER

File name:F.F.B_9813.mp4
    File Size: 123 MB
    Duration: 00:07:32
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2100 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9813.mp4

Czech Soles - Dita - Co-pilot's smoking hot legs and feet w...

Czech Soles - Dita - Co-pilot's smoking hot legs and feet worship

Pilot (the flight captain) is so lucky to have the most sexy co-pilot he could ever wish for. Co-pilot's name is Dita and it is this tall and very sensual woman with sexy legs and pretty big feet. They are waiting for their flight on the airport and the captain is flirting with Dita heavily. But she is not innocent in this at all. She is playing him from the beginning, showing off her legs and feet and her big cleavage which they could make even bigger. Not that the captain didn't try but he was always stopped and the sexy co-pilot will let him do is to worship her long legs and feet. She loves it too when her legs and feet are being massaged and caressed. But first her heels has to come down from her sexy feet in order for the worship to begin. Oh look at those sexy soles...and they smell so nice...this will be a very long flight but a nice one. And they both agree to definitely continue this once they arrive safely to their destination.

Keywords: dita, charlie, foot worship, co-pilot feet, big feet, barefoot, bare feet, foot teasing, long legs, high heels, sexy girl teasing, sexy soles, FOOT WORSHIP, LEGS, BIG FEET, BAREFOOT, FOOT PLAY

Tags: Czech Soles, toes sucking, sucking, toes, toes licking, toes lick, toes fetish, toes in mouth, toes gagging, footlicker, foot, kiss foot, cleaning soles, licking foot, licking feet, licking, foot in mouth ,foot gagging

File name:F.F.B_9814.mp4
    File Size: 782 MB
    Duration: 00:15:51
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6693 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9814.mp4

Dommelia - Sock Job JOI For Virgins!

Dommelia - Sock Job JOI For Virgins!

You 'd love to know what sex feels like , wouldn 't you virgin? Shame , 'cause you never will. But I have a solution today! You 're going to fuck My sock , hahaha! That 's right , you 're going to put your little dick inside My sock and jerk it , a proper sock job. I will tease you mercilessly with My feet , showing you My foot pussy and making you jerk into My sock until you cum! Much better than a pussy , right VIRGIN?

Keywords: feet, foot domination, foot humiliation, jerk off instruction, joi, foot worship, foot fetish, knee high socks, sock fetish, sockjobs, virgin humiliation, humiliation, SOCKJOBS, SOCKS, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, VIRGIN HUMILIATION

File name:F.F.B_9815.mp4
    File Size: 871 MB
    Duration: 00:11:52
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9934 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9815.mp4