keep2share.cc
Page 110 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1388

Thread: Foot Slavery

Dava Foxx - Jerk Off Session

Dava Foxx - Jerk Off Session

Tags:, Dava, Foxx, foot, JOI, jerk, to, my, feet, feet, JOI, cum, to, feet, JOI, foot, fantasy, JOI, foot, games, pantyhose, feet, pantyhose, nylon, nylon, fetish, nylon, feet, soles, barefoot, soles, fetish, Toes, toes, fetish, feet, legs, highly, arched, feet, shiny, soles

File name:Dava Foxx - Jerk Off Session.mp4
    File Size: 113 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:07:21
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1988 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Dava Foxx - Jerk Off Session.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

MISTRESS GAIA - SADISTIC STILETTO'S OF PAIN

MISTRESS GAIA - SADISTIC STILETTO'S OF PAIN

I'm joined with my beautiful Mistress friend. We have three slaves in the cage, and we want to enjoy some exercise with one of them. After careful selection, we decide to remove him from the cage. He's such a fortunate slut to be allowed to exercise with two beautiful mistresses. We have him lying below the suspension frame, and that's a great place for him to be as we can use the frame for support for what we have in mind for our lucky bitch. We are going to use him as our mini trampoline. As we are both wearing beautiful sharp stiletto heels, I'm sure they are going to inflict a lot of pain on our flabby slave. We begin by standing on him with all our weight while holding on to the suspension frame. It's a great asset, as it allows us to swing and change our weight and position to maximum effect. It's not long before our bitch begins to squeal as we dig our stiletto's deeper and deeper into his flesh. I shut him up by placing my shoe over his mouth, while my friend continues to pulverize him. We change sides, and I swing and press down on his cock and balls, while my friend stands on his head. We are having a lot of fun and it's great to hear the squeals of our slave, as we continue to enjoy making him suffer under our sadistic stilettos of pain.

Tags:, MISTRESS, GAIA, trampling, facetrampling, jumping, bare, foot, trampling, trample, slave, brutal, stomping, trample, face, trample, face, stomp, stomping, FACESTANDING, high, heels, trampling

File name:MISTRESS GAIA - SADISTIC STILETTO'S OF PAIN.mp4
    File Size: 400 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:09:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5862 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MISTRESS GAIA - SADISTIC STILETTO'S OF PAIN.mp4

Stella Liberty - Therapy for Foot Fetish Session

Stella Liberty - Therapy for Foot Fetish Session

You have been coming to Stella Liberty for therapy for a while now, and she has grown bored with your repetitive whining. In order to make progress, she explains her theory that you are a fetishist and have grown attached to her... given the way you have been staring at her dangling high heels and perfect feet this makes sense. Stella comes up with a treatment plan to help you access your sexual fantasies... you will sit at her feet and inhale the aroma of her beautiful feet, sniffing her high heels and watching her beautiful soles as she wiggles and spreads her toes before you. If you didn't have a foot fetish problem before, you definitely do now!

Tags:, Stella, Liberty, stella, liberty, wrinkled, soles, highly, arched, feet, toes, long, toes, barefoot, legs, long, legs, therapist, fantasy, toe, pointing, toe, spreading, toe, wiggling, foot, tease, foot, humiliation, foot, domination, high, heels, shoes, shoe, fetis

File name:Stella Liberty - Therapy for Foot Fetish Session.mp4
    File Size: 311 MB
    Duration: 00:08:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5011 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella Liberty - Therapy for Foot Fetish Session.mp4

BRAZIL FEET - Catarina's Perfect Control

BRAZIL FEET - Catarina's Perfect Control

Hot Mistress Catarina calls Fefe to come and licks her heels soles before starts the real feet worship action. Then Fefe takes her heels off and is forced to smell Goddess Catarina's feet for several minutes feeling how stinky they are. After that we see very hot scenes of feet fetish with toe licking and lesbian takes. Mistress Catarina rubs her feet all over the poor girl's mouth telling her to keep licking it until the Domme is fully satisfied. Very hot lesbian feet fetish movie!!!

Tags:, BRAZIL, FEET, foot, fetish, foot, humiliation, feet, slave, foot, worship, foot, domination, foot, licking, foot, slave, training, foot, submission, foot, in, mouth, foot, gagging, Lesbian, Foot, Worship, lesbian, domination, shoe, worship, shoe, domination, shoes, sh

File name:BRAZIL FEET - Catarina's Perfect Control.mp4
    File Size: 909 MB
    Duration: 00:32:33
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3848 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BRAZIL FEET - Catarina's Perfect Control.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Kat Soles, Natalya Vega - Two Princesses ...

Brat Princess 2 - Kat Soles, Natalya Vega - Two Princesses Worship Each Other

Kat and Natalya both have beautiful, truly irresistible feet. The girls marvel at how incredible their feet are. Both have such soft soles and perfect little toes. Kat can't help but start to run her tongue across Natalya's soles. It feels so nice Natalya moans with pleasure. Natalya starts to worship Kat's feet at the same time so that she can see how good it feels. Kat tries to see if she can fit all of Natalya's perfect toes in her mouth. The girls know just how to please each other. Male slaves beg and pay to worship their perfect feet all the time, but sometimes girls just do it better for each other. This clip is a foot fetishist's dream! Very hot and sensual girl on girl worship.

Tags:, Brat, Princess, 2, Kat, Soles, Natalya, Vega, Lesbian, Foot, Worship, footlicker, foot, kiss, foot, cleaning, soles, licking, foot, licking, feet, licking, toes, sucking, toes, licking, foot, in, mouth, foot, gagging, girl-girl, foot, licking

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Kat Soles, Natalya Vega - Two Princesses Worship Each Other.mp4
    File Size: 355 MB
    Duration: 00:10:22
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4649 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Kat Soles, Natalya Vega - Two Princesses Worship Each Other.mp4

Crushed By My Dirty Boots

Crushed By My Dirty Boots

Tags:, trampling, facetrampling, jumping, bare, foot, trampling, trample, slave, brutal, stomping, trample, face, trample, face, stomp, stomping, FACESTANDING, boots, trampling, boots, boots, fetish, boots, licking, boots, cleaning, boots, gagging, boots, sniffing, boo

File name:Crushed By My Dirty Boots.mp4
    File Size: 481 MB
    Duration: 00:09:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 6995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Crushed By My Dirty Boots.mp4

Empress Jennifer - Whips and Bananas

Empress Jennifer - Whips and Bananas

I suppose My humble slave thought meal time was going to be pretty kick back occasion, but there is just one thing; I dont make anything easy for slaves. I naturally inflict bitter cruelty in all of My interactions with My servants. Meal time is certainly no exception. I force him to eat a regurgitated banana from My mouth as I spit it all on the floor and force him to eat it. But... I brutally beat him as he licks and slurps banana off the ground. And of course My sexy and domineering boots, Yes, I make this bitch lick the banana cream off of them. I laugh at his lowly predicament and find every opportunity to make this a painful and humiliation experience to its fullest. Its no wonder why My slaves are more than satisfied eating but once a day.

Tags:, Empress, Jennifer, foot, fetish, foot, humiliation, feet, slave, foot, worship, foot, domination, foot, slave, training, foot, submission, female, domination, boots, boots, fetish, boots, licking, boot, worship, dirty, boots, high, heels, boots, high, heels, heels

File name:Empress Jennifer - Whips and Bananas.mp4
    File Size: 122 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 406
    Duration: 00:07:35
    Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 2100 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Empress Jennifer - Whips and Bananas.mp4

Newmfx - Serving Carol's Feet

Newmfx - Serving Carol's Feet

Carol has the day off and she decided to spend sometime abusing of her submissive slave. The slave is on knees next to the bed and Carol is thinking how will be hot if the slave give a great treatment in her feet. Carol knows that Mel loves to worship her feet and saw there a great pleasurable moment. Carol asks to Mel stay close and clean her dirty high heels, after she did that, Carol asks to Mel smell her smooth soles, this is almost a punishment to Mel that is crazy to suck these perfect feet. Carol forced Mel to open mouth and swallow all feet to get feet wet and scrubs very hard on Mel's face. Mel now starts to worship the perfect feet very wet and shining with long licks on soles and suck toes. Mel does not forgot any part of these feet, giving for her goddess a fantastic treatment with a perfect foot worship.

Tags:, Newmfx, Lesbian, Foot, Worship, lesbian, domination, foot, fetish, foot, humiliation, feet, slave, foot, worship, foot, domination, foot, licking, foot, slave, training, foot, submission, foot, in, mouth, foot, gagging, girl-girl, foot, licking, girl-girl, foot, domina

File name:Newmfx - Serving Carol's Feet.mp4
    File Size: 616 MB
    Duration: 00:32:04
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2575 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Newmfx - Serving Carol's Feet.mp4

Selena, Scarlett - Two hot chicks play footsie

Selena, Scarlett - Two hot chicks play footsie

Selena and Scarlett are laying on the mat playing on there phones. Selena loves the feel of someones soft soles on her's and she begins to gently rub Scarlett's bare soles with hers. Scarlett doesn't say anything and begins to rub back. As they continue playing on there phones they caress each others feet and toes with one another. You get great views of there gorgeous soles as they gently rub up and down each others bare feet.

Tags:, Selena, Scarlett, barefoot, girl, slender, soles, sexy, soles, sexy, toes, cute, feet, cute, toes, smooth, soles, young, feet, hot, feet, sexy, feet, arches, footfetish, barefoot, fetish, attractive, feet, sensitive, bare, feet

File name:Selena, Scarlett - Two hot chicks play footsie.mp4
    File Size: 259 MB
    Duration: 00:12:18
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2743 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Selena, Scarlett - Two hot chicks play footsie.mp4

Smashed Face Under Dirty Boots

Smashed Face Under Dirty Boots

Tags:, shoe, worship, shoe, domination, boots, boots, fetish, boots, licking, boots, cleaning, boots, gagging, boots, sniffing, boot, worship, dirty, boots, foot, fetish, foot, humiliation, feet, slave, foot, worship, foot, domination, foot, slave, training, foot, submissio

File name:Smashed Face Under Dirty Boots.mp4
    File Size: 386 MB
    Duration: 00:07:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 6990 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Smashed Face Under Dirty Boots.mp4