keep2share.cc
Page 99 of 139 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Slavery

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Locked Into Feet

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Locked Into Feet

I had Mia over for a "Princess sleepover".

And I wanted to show off to her this cool stockade I had built into the foot of my bed, so we can just keep a footslave locked into place at Our feet and use it whenever we want! It is SO convenient! You just wake up, and SHOVE your feet down its throat!

Poor slave...this clip opens up after we left it locked up at our feet all night long while we slept...and when we wake up, we just shoved our feet into its mouth until it literally GAGGED on Our feet over & over!! Haha.

Tags: The Mean Girls, Princess Amber, foot fetish, foot humiliation, feet slave, foot worship, foot domination, foot licking, foot slave, training, foot submission, foot in mouth, foot gagging, female domination

File name:The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Locked Into Feet.mp4
    File Size: 1.31 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:12:26
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Princess Amber - Locked Into Feet.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Brat Princess 2 - Princess Mia - Worship my Shoes and Feet ...

Brat Princess 2 - Princess Mia - Worship my Shoes and Feet you Annoying Old Man

Annoying old men follow the beautiful Princess Mia everywhere she goes. She humors herself by making one of them lick the bottoms of her dirty shoes. Then, she decides to use his mouth for worship. Mia gets crabby when the old man doesn't listen. Pathetic old losers should be eternally grateful for even a modicum of a hot girl's attention. Mia does not treat the old man very well, but he does not deserve any better. The hot young girl makes the old man humiliate himself for her attention. She laughs at him. He is grateful for even a glance from her.

Tags: Brat Princess 2, Princess Mia, foot fetish, foot humiliation, feet slave, foot worship, foot domination, foot licking, foot slave, training, foot submission, foot in mouth, foot gagging, female domination

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Princess Mia - Worship my Shoes and Feet you Annoying Old Man.mp4
    File Size: 1.62 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:14:45
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 24.000 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Princess Mia - Worship my Shoes and Feet you Annoying Old Man.mp4

Goddess Jessica - Stupefied By Feet

Goddess Jessica - Stupefied By Feet

We're all cozied up on a snowy day. My voice cuddling you like a blanket. So smooth, so soft, my voice is the greatest comfort you've ever known. You allow my words to rock you into a beautiful sense of security. For the past few days, I've been successfully using my feet to mesmerize and control you, but you've gotten suspicious. You close your eyes and try to resist looking at my feet but with your eyes closed, you're helpless against my sweet, seductive voice. I lull you into a mild stupor just by talking about my sexy, pretty feet. I secretly change position and put my feet beside your face...

Tags: Goddess Jessica, soles barefoot, soles fetish, Toes, toes fetish, feet, legs, highly arched feet, shiny soles, toes pointing

File name:Goddess Jessica - Stupefied By Feet.mp4
    File Size: 625 MB
    Duration: 00:17:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Jessica - Stupefied By Feet.mp4

Mina Thorne - Programming Foot Sluts Through Chastity And D...

Mina Thorne - Programming Foot Sluts Through Chastity And Denial

Hello down there my little foot slut. I love teasing you with my feet but never actually letting you taste or touch them. I know what you want more than anything is the opportunity to lick and worship my perfect feet. I've been dangling them in front of you like a carrot, but never letting you actually near them. It's amazing how far you'll go just to prove you're worthy of the opportunity to worship my feet, all while locked in chastity. So while you lay in your cage at night at the foot of my bed, you can't even tug on that pathetic cock while you fantasize about being able to worship my feet...

Tags: Mina Thorne, JOI foot fantasy, foot JOI, feet JOI, Jerk To My Feet, JOI foot Challenge, soles, barefoot, soles fetish, Toes, toes fetish, cum on feet

File name:Mina Thorne - Programming Foot Sluts Through Chastity And Denial.mp4
    File Size: 716 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:09:42
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 9996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mina Thorne - Programming Foot Sluts Through Chastity And Denial.mp4

Autumns Bedroom - Foot Teasing Cherry Red Pedicure

Autumns Bedroom - Foot Teasing Cherry Red Pedicure

Watch me show off and tease you with my feet. My nails are painted sexy cherry red and wearing sexy black lingerie!! You'll love my sexy toes and long legs!! Watch me spread my toes and point my feet

Tags: Autumns Bedroom, foot JOI, jerk to my feet, feet JOI, JOI foot fantasy, JOI foot games, soles barefoot, soles fetish, Toes, toes fetish, feet, legs highly arched, feet shiny soles, toes pointing

File name:Autumns Bedroom - Foot Teasing Cherry Red Pedicure.mp4
    File Size: 572 MB
    Duration: 00:08:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8934 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Autumns Bedroom - Foot Teasing Cherry Red Pedicure.mp4

Elouise Please - Maid Daily Feet Joi

Elouise Please - Maid Daily Feet Joi

I've finished all of my maid tasks for the day, apart from one final job... our daily jerk off session! Follow my lead as I tell you exactly how I want you to wank for me and to wank for my feet! After lots of hot jerking, I remove my top and my stockings and I tell you to cum for me, all over the soles of my feet

Tags: Elouise Please, stocking, JOI foot, JOI, jerk to my feet feet, JOI cum to feet, JOI foot fantasy, JOI foot games, stockings, stocking feet ,stockings legs, stockings tease, nylon feet

File name:Elouise Please - Maid Daily Feet Joi.mp4
    File Size: 607 MB
    Duration: 00:06:56
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Elouise Please - Maid Daily Feet Joi.mp4

Fashion student - Facedown Torment

Fashion student - Facedown Torment

Debora is facedown wrapped to the table, this position makes her even more sensitive, each instrument gets amazing reaction and a lot of laughter. It starts with feather and electric feather, toothbrush, oil with some hands-scratching tickling, mini hands and massagers: Debora is always more sensitive and the instruments used more and more intense!

Tags: tickling, ticklish, foot tickling, ticklish girl, soles tickling, tickle feet, tickling torture

File name:Fashion student - Facedown Torment.mp4
    File Size: 645 MB
    Duration: 00:11:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fashion student - Facedown Torment.mp4

Frosty Princess - Wedges

Frosty Princess - Wedges

Acting like your my boyfriend I show you my new wedge heels I have been wanting to show you all day

Tags: Frosty Princess, shoes, shoe fetish,shoe worship, shoe domination

File name:Frosty Princess - Wedges.mp4
    File Size: 512 MB
    Duration: 00:04:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 17.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Frosty Princess - Wedges.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Mistress Zoes Dirty Feet

Merciless Dominas - Mistress Zoes Dirty Feet

While her foot slave massage and cleans her dirty feet, Mistress Zoe Page enjoy the good weather in her garden. In this scene there is no cruelty and pain only an old good foot fetish. Slave will kiss and lick each finger on the lovely mistress's legs. We can say that it is some kind of punishment because the slave have to clean Mistress Zoe`s dirty feet. But the same time it's look so sexy! Watch and enjoy the process with them!

Tags: Merciless Dominas, Mistress Zoe, dirty feet, dirty soles, stinky feet, messy feet, muddy feet, muddy foot, muddy soles, dirty feet, worship foot, fetish foot, humiliation, feet slave, foot worship foot, domination foot, licking foot

File name:Merciless Dominas - Mistress Zoes Dirty Feet.mp4
    File Size: 133 MB
    Duration: 00:10:45
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1582 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless Dominas - Mistress Zoes Dirty Feet.mp4

Mistress Tangent - Foot Talk

Mistress Tangent - Foot Talk

Tags: Mistress Tangent, Self Foot Smelling, foot sniffing, stinky feet, smelly feet, foot smelling, foot worship, shoe sniffing, shoe smelling, stinky shoe, shoe worship

File name:Mistress Tangent - Foot Talk.mp4
    File Size: 380 MB
    Duration: 00:12:06
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 4200 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Tangent - Foot Talk.mp4