keep2share.cc
Page 98 of 139 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Slavery

Mo Rina - baring my soles

Mo Rina - baring my soles

Oh hello. back again? Want to have a conversation while I show off my pretty soles? I'm in a sexy clingy short dress, my legs are bare and I have pigtails and glasses on. My gold peeptoe pumps stay on for a few minutes of this clip just to tease you a bit before I bare my soles for you! You'll get some glimpses of my blue toenails as I wiggle my feet and scrunch my toes, but this clip mostly shows off my soles, as I hang my feet off the arm of my sofa. I cross and uncross my ankles and show off my pink wrinkly soles. I rub my feet against each other. moving them naturally as we chat. My size 7 1/2 feet have such a pretty shape and I keep them pedicured all the time. I hope you enjoy my unscripted conversation while watching me wave my feet in front of you

Tags: Mo Rina, soles barefoot, soles fetish, Toes, toes fetish, feet, legs, highly arched feet, shiny soles, toes pointing, wrinkled soles, toe wiggling, high heels, shoes, shoe fetish, mature feet, mature soles

File name:Mo Rina - baring my soles.mp4
    File Size: 377 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:17:01
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 3032 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LTP

D O W N L O A D:

Mo Rina - baring my soles.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Mo Rina - poses her feet for you

Mo Rina - poses her feet for you

You and MoRina are co-workers, and you've been admiring her perfect feet for a while. You finally told her about your foot fetish photography and that you'd like her to pose for your site. She quickly agreed and the video begins as she invites you into her home to pose her feet for you. She pulls off her socks and shoes to reveal the most amazing mature milf feet you've ever seen. You finally get to see them completely bare as she shows them off for your camera. She chats about her feet and foot fetishes in general as she changes poses to give you shots of every angle! She suggests different camera angles for you - it's obvious she knows her feet are sexy and she wants you to capture that! Clearly she enjoys posing for you, as you enjoy watching and photographing her high arches, soft pink wrinkly soles as she moves and flexes her feet and scrunches and spreads her toes!

Tags: Mo Rina, mature feet, mature soles, soles barefoot, soles fetish, Toes, toes fetish, feet, legs, highly arched feet, shiny soles, toes pointing, wrinkled soles, toe wiggling

File name:Mo Rina - poses her feet for you.mp4
    File Size: 687 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:12:54
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7379 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mo Rina - poses her feet for you.mp4

Mo Rina - tied and waiting

Mo Rina - tied and waiting

Dressed in a skin-tight, cleavage-baring purple dress and coffee pantyhose, submissive MoRina ties her ankles tightly together with rope and then ties her wrists (on-screen tying.) She loves when you tell her to tie herself and wait for you, with her soles completely accessible to you. She waits, sometimes patiently and sometimes impatiently for you. not knowing what she is in for to satisfy your foot fetish or your need to dominate her. She goes between giggling and whining in anticipation!

Tags: Mo Rina, pantyhose feet, pantyhose nylon, nylon fetish, nylon feet, mature feet

File name:Mo Rina - tied and waiting.mp4
    File Size: 542 MB
    Duration: 00:12:17
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6098 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mo Rina - tied and waiting.mp4

Mo Rina - underdesk shoeplay

Mo Rina - underdesk shoeplay

MoRina wears spectacular shiny bronze patent leather peeptoe pumps. The heels are almost 6?, and the sides of the pumps are clear pvc which show off her high arches so nicely. Her toenail polish is black. so intense on her wide nail beds. and she's wearing a silver ankle bracelet. You're watching from under her desk as she leisurely crosses and uncrosses her legs, pops her heels in and out, dangles the shoes, removes her feet and rubs them all over the shoes, curls her toes around the tops of them. all sorts of random, absent-minded shoeplay. Just like you see at the office, except you can't get fired for staring at hers while stroking yourself! No talking in this video, and no soles.

Tags: Mo Rina, high heels shoes, shoe fetish, Foot Fetish, Shoeplay, High Heels, Dangling, Crossed Legs Fetish, shoe worship, shoe domination

File name:Mo Rina - underdesk shoeplay.mp4
    File Size: 832 MB
    Duration: 00:23:36
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 15.000 FPS, 4863 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mo Rina - underdesk shoeplay.mp4

Penny London - foot fetish joi

Penny London - foot fetish joi

you want my feet wrapped around your cock dont you.imagine cumming all over my perfect little size 4 feet

Tags: Penny London, Jerk To My Feet, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI Fantasy,, JOI Games, JOI foot, fantasy foot, JOI feet, JOI

File name:Penny London - foot fetish joi.mp4
    File Size: 619 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:06:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 12.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Penny London - foot fetish joi.mp4

Sadie Kennedy - world series sox humiliation

Sadie Kennedy - world series sox humiliation

Originally shot during the 2013 World Series, Sadie Kennedy brought good luck as her foot sm*ther humiliation clip caused Boston to win the World Series. Now it's 2018 and I'm still superstitious, so here it is again!

Tags: Sadie Kennedy, socks, socked feet, socks fetish, stinky socks, socks, smelling socks, sniffing, foot fetish, foot humiliation, feet slave, foot worship

File name:Sadie Kennedy - world series sox humiliation.mp4
    File Size: 199 MB
    Duration: 00:05:23
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5002 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Sadie Kennedy - world series sox humiliation.mp4

oria's foot warming worship

oria's foot warming worship

Orias is lounging around in her pajamas but it's wintertime so her feet are extra cold. She calls me in and tells me to warm them up. Orias relaxes as her feet are worshiped and long toes are licked and sucked. She manages to fit both of her size 9 feet into mouth before being totally warmed up and pleased

Tags: foot fetish, foot humiliation, feet slave, foot worship, foot domination, foot licking, foot slave, training foot, submission, foot in mouth, foot gagging, female domination

File name:oria's foot warming worship.mp4
    File Size: 323 MB
    Duration: 00:08:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5003 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

oria's foot warming worship.mp4

Ceara Lynch - Sissy Boot Licker

Ceara Lynch - Sissy Boot Licker

My boots need polishing. I certainly wouldn't clean all that dirty leather, so get on your knees and start licking. I know you can't resist me, eager to obey my every command. Lick from my filthy stiletto all the way up my black leathery legs. When I need my boots clean, then you will be my boot worship slave. If I make you put on a cute pink dress and high heel boots too, well then that makes you my boot worshipping sissy slave now. You love it. I know you do. I almost didn't even notice how hard that little shrimp cock is tenting in that girly outfit.

Tags: Ceara Lynch, boots, boots fetish, shoes, shoe fetish, shoe worship, shoe domination

File name:Ceara Lynch - Sissy Boot Licker.mp4
    File Size: 65.2 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 406
    Duration: 00:08:17
    Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ceara Lynch - Sissy Boot Licker.mp4

Mo Rina - sneaker heel pop

Mo Rina - sneaker heel pop

Such a cute pair of red suede sneakers and MoRina knows just how to tease you with them! She absent-mindedly pops her heels out of the sneakers. and slips them back in.. only to pop them out again. She really enjoys her shoeplay. The sneakers come off at the end to reveal her high arches, and her toes painted to perfectly match the sneakers!

Tags: Mo Rina, shoes, shoe fetish, sneakers, Shoeplay, Sneaker Fetish, Foot Fetish, Highly Arched Feet, Voyeur

File name:Mo Rina - sneaker heel pop.mp4
    File Size: 84.0 MB
    Duration: 00:04:31
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 2530 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mo Rina - sneaker heel pop.mp4

Mo Rina - soles in stockings joi

Mo Rina - soles in stockings joi

Sit down in front of me while I tease you with my stocking feet. You like when a mature woman, dressed in sexy lingerie, garter and stockings takes control. I want you to jerk off on my sexy mature feet, but I'd like to control how you do it. When I show you my soles, you will stroke yourself. When I stop showing them, you stop. I am very encouraging. I like when you masturbate over my feet. I want you to cum, but I'm gonna tell you when. I count down from 10 so it's very clear how this is going to happen.

Tags: Mo Rina, JOI foot, fantasy stocking, JOI, mature feet, stockings, stocking feet, stockings legs, stockings tease, nylon feet, JOI Fantasy, foot, JOI feet, JOI Jerk To My Feet

File name:Mo Rina - soles in stockings joi.mp4
    File Size: 170 MB
    Duration: 00:12:36
    Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 1811 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mo Rina - soles in stockings joi.mp4