Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Maryan Red - French Goddess Dirty Sweaty Stinky socks.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Miss Melissa - Home Wrecking Contraception - Day 2

Miss Melissa - Home Wrecking Contraception - Day 2

our wife is trying to get pregnant. Good for her! Leah can try all she wants, but you won't be participating. Since your excuse of a cock belongs to me, I am making you spill your seed in worship to Me and My perfect feet every day of the week during which she is ovulating. I love using your addiction to My feet! Along with draining your balls, I will draining your wallet. You see, I will be rolling two dice every day of the week. The first will determine how much you will tribute for the privilege of accessing this home wrecking contraception. The second will determine where you will spill your seed or a manner in which you will do it. You get two minutes during which I show you My Goddess feet in brown tights. If you don't cum in these two minutes, of course, there will be a penalty! During day 1 video, I explain the meaning of each roll and go over all the rules of the game to ruin any chance of Leah getting pregnant. On days 2-7, I mention enough things to follow along, but do not give the full explanation.

File name:Miss Melissa - Home Wrecking Contraception - Day 2.mp4
    File Size: 131 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:03:36
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4945 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Melissa - Home Wrecking Contraception - Day 2.mp4

Mistress Irene - A Perfect Summer Day

Mistress Irene - A Perfect Summer Day

As this scene opens, Mistress Irene enjoys a lovely summer day outside and uses her slave as a footstool. She says she keeps the slave out of the sun because she likes her slaves white and pasty looking. She soon gets him on his knees to lick her dirty feet and give her a nice foot massage. "A slave should have many functions" she says. After all, being a footstool is hardly a skill one can expect to get by on. Irene has long sexy feet and tasty toes to match.

The angles in this clip are so realistic you'll imagine it's you under that mask. Irene makes the slave open his mouth and face fucks him with her entire foot. "It's the only fucking he gets" she says, adding "Sometimes I might let him in the room while a real man is fucking me." The slave licks the entire surface of both feet before Irene reveals her sweaty armpits, which look amazing beside her exposed tits. The slave sucks each toe, one at a time, and when he gets to the big one, Irene points out that it's bigger than his cock. And if all that isn't enough, Irene rolls over on the chair to expose her amazing ass, and tells the slave to crawl in and kiss her ass cheeks. You've just gotta love summer!

File name:Mistress Irene - A Perfect Summer Day.mp4
    File Size: 497 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:06:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9939 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Irene - A Perfect Summer Day.mp4

Polish Mistress - Housewifes After Hours - Socks Part 4K

Polish Mistress - Housewifes After Hours - Socks Part 4K

One housewife attack another one for bad doing the domesticity. She decided punish bad housewife by humiliation her. Woman must smell stinky socks her neighbor.

File name:Polish Mistress - Housewifes After Hours - Socks Part 4K.mp4
    File Size: 1.22 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:08:06
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 30.000 FPS, 22.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Polish Mistress - Housewifes After Hours - Socks Part 4K.part1.rar
    Polish Mistress - Housewifes After Hours - Socks Part 4K.part2.rar

Princess Adrianna, Princess Carmela - Foot Reward For A Bro...

Princess Adrianna, Princess Carmela - Foot Reward For A Broken Slave

This is Carmela's personal foot-bitch slave that she owns and uses when she is in Vegas. We just got done like totally beating it in some previous clips so now he gets his "reward" for suffering sooo badly for our amusement n profit. What does this loser get? Our dirty FEET! Haha
    I still think it is SO fucking pathetic that some loser will suffer like this just to lick the dirt off our sweaty feet LOL. Oh, and our feet really ARE filthy! Especially Carmela's. Haha. but this loser laps at them like a loyal pet getting a treat lol. Sooo disgusting.and pathetic. But it feels good to US, and that is all that matters! So have at it, loser. Lap away at our filthy soles, u pathetic freak. LOL

File name:Princess Adrianna, Princess Carmela - Foot Reward For A Broken Slave.mp4
    File Size: 1.61 GB
    Duration: 00:18:52
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Adrianna, Princess Carmela - Foot Reward For A Broken Slave.part1.rar
    Princess Adrianna, Princess Carmela - Foot Reward For A Broken Slave.part2.rar

Princess Beverly, Goddess Nina - Grovel For Us Slave

Princess Beverly, Goddess Nina - Grovel For Us Slave

We are a Superior Goddess and a true Princess-and a loser like you belongs beneath us. we love making our little minions grovel for us, it makes us feel all the more powerful! you are helpless in our presence and therefore you can't help but OBEY your superiors! We will instruct u on exactly how you will bow to us repeatedly and at the snap of our fingers you will be Ready to submit to us. Good. Pray to us, bow before us, and worship

File name:Princess Beverly, Goddess Nina - Grovel For Us Slave.mp4
    File Size: 832 MB
    Duration: 00:07:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Beverly, Goddess Nina - Grovel For Us Slave.part1.rar
    Princess Beverly, Goddess Nina - Grovel For Us Slave.part2.rar

TA Worship - Naughty Housekeeper

TA Worship - Naughty Housekeeper

Raven has been noticing that her socks have been missing and finds it strange since her sexy young housekeeper is so thorough. She has to confront her and Naomi quickly explains why, hoping her boss will be curious about her foot fetish. Her hunch is correct and Raven lets her have her way with her gorgeous wrinkly soles and deep arches.

File name:TA Worship - Naughty Housekeeper.mp4
    File Size: 892 MB
    Duration: 00:15:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7827 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TA Worship - Naughty Housekeeper.part1.rar
    TA Worship - Naughty Housekeeper.part2.rar

Czech Soles - Office Double Foot Domination

Czech Soles - Office Double Foot Domination

Eli?ka and Ester are really mad at Jack, their colleague. Few nights ago, on a company party, he took some inappropriate photos of those two girls kissing each other, among other photos, and the idiot put it on Facebook. As soon as the girls found out, they got furious and now they came to Jack's office in the middle of the business day to confront him and make him pay. At first Jack does not know what they want, then he tries to convince them he was not the one who put in on FB, but when he's forced to crawl at the girls' feet, he admits everything. As a revenge Eli?ka and Ester, who are both wearing nice high heels for 5 hours now, they make Jack pay by dominating him using their feet and high heels. He's forced to smell their feet, clean them, kiss them and the with their shoes. He's totally helpless and humiliated and the girls are having more and more fun. They are now taking pictures of Jack at their feet, as he's licking their shoes and they threaten to publish it all unless he'll do whatever they want. And not just today, but anytime. Any time the girls want a coffee or a foot massage or a footboy to bully around, Jack has to do it. Otherwise everyone in the office will know how Eli?ka and Ester dominated and humiliated him right there in the office.

File name:Czech Soles - Office Double Foot Domination.mp4
    File Size: 656 MB
    Duration: 00:17:39
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Soles - Office Double Foot Domination.part1.rar
    Czech Soles - Office Double Foot Domination.part2.rar

Daria's KingDom - Foot Loving Loser

Daria's KingDom - Foot Loving Loser

hey, loser! you love My feet, don't you? my smooth, my sexy wet feet, freshly pampered in a bath tub. how that feels to be such a drooling loser at My feet? and the most exciting thing is that you'd swallow your pride (if you had any) and keep worshipping while I'm humiliating you, little foot freak!

File name:Daria's KingDom - Foot Loving Loser.mp4
    File Size: 676 MB
    Duration: 00:06:42
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Daria's KingDom - Foot Loving Loser.part1.rar
    Daria's KingDom - Foot Loving Loser.part2.rar

GABRIELLA - Rich Girl's Afternoon - Foot Worship And Ignora...

GABRIELLA - Rich Girl's Afternoon - Foot Worship And Ignoration

Blond beauty Gabriella is the only of a very rich family and she is very intelligent and educated, but at the same time very snob and elitistic. She is well known for how she treats people from lower social classes as she says, men that belong there can only be her slaves! Goddess Gabriella relaxes laying on her bed, using her slave's face as her footstool. She totally ignores him as she checks her phone, but at the same time she makes him worship her perfect feet. Is amazing how Gabriella is totally focused on her phone, but at the same time she has her slave under her total control with her feet!

File name:GABRIELLA - Rich Girl's Afternoon - Foot Worship And Ignoration.mp4
    File Size: 135 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:15:12
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1107 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GABRIELLA - Rich Girl's Afternoon - Foot Worship And Ignoration.mp4