keep2share.cc
Page 82 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Slavery

Goddess Katy Sweaty Feet In Your Face Pt.1

Goddess Katy Sweaty Feet In Your Face Pt.1

Gorgeous Katy is ready to receive an unforgetable foot worship session from her obedient slave Olavo. He starts worshipping his Goddess heels and then her smelly soft soles.

File name:Goddess Katy Sweaty Feet In Your Face Pt.1.mp4
    File Size: 455 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Katy Sweaty Feet In Your Face Pt.1.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Jenny Jett, Reagan Lush - Jenny's Sweaty Gym feet Cleaning ...

Jenny Jett, Reagan Lush - Jenny's Sweaty Gym feet Cleaning Bet 1

Jenny and Reagan are working out at the gym when Jenny makes a bet with Reagan that she can't hold her balance for a certain amount of time. When she fails Jenny lets her in on the horrible repercussions of losing the bet. She has to now lick her sweaty feet clean and gag on her toes. Reagan has no choice now but to kneel in front of jenny on the workout bench and start lapping up every bit of foot sweat and grime that has collected throughout Jenny's rigorous workout. Jenny gets crueler and crueler as time goes on making her lick up and down and eventually totally gag on her feet and toes! Part 1 of 3.

File name:Jenny Jett, Reagan Lush - Jenny's Sweaty Gym feet Cleaning Bet 1.mp4
    File Size: 716 MB
    Duration: 00:11:29
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8515 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jenny Jett, Reagan Lush - Jenny's Sweaty Gym feet Cleaning Bet 1.part1.rar
    Jenny Jett, Reagan Lush - Jenny's Sweaty Gym feet Cleaning Bet 1.part2.rar

Lela Beryl, Luna - Lela's Foot licking humiliation of Luna

Lela Beryl, Luna - Lela's Foot licking humiliation of Luna

After humiliating Luna in a wrestling match, Lela tells her that her loss means she has to completely submit to her and lick her dirty sweaty feet clean. Luna has no choice or face another beating from her opponent. Lela laughs as Luna's tongue slowly wipes all the dirt and sweat from her soles. Luna is completely at Lela's high arches mercy. Lela gags her mouth and makes sure she fits every toe in her mouth. She wants to break luna completely. Poor Luna is forced to the ground where Lela continues to dominate her with her toes and soles.

File name:Lela Beryl, Luna - Lela's Foot licking humiliation of Luna.mp4
    File Size: 308 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:10:17
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4048 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lela Beryl, Luna - Lela's Foot licking humiliation of Luna.mp4

Maia Evon, Indica - Maia's Irresistable Soles lure Indica in

Maia Evon, Indica - Maia's Irresistable Soles lure Indica in

After a nice hard workout, Indica and Maia slump on the couch to relax. The two girls have gotten super sweaty and take off their shoes and socks to air out their feet. Maia notices how much her feet smell as the two girls giggle. However Indica secretly has had an intense foot fetish for her friends feet and offers to rub Maia's feet for her. Maia lets her and Indica gleefully starts rubbing her tired soles. Indica can barely control herself and licks Maia's foot. Maia is shocked because her feet are so sweaty, but Indica loves it. Indica asks if it's ok that she keeps worshiping her feet. Maia agrees as Indica gets down at her soles and starts passionately licking her feet clean. Maia lays back and enjoys her roomie cleaning her tired aching feet. Maia can get used to this!

File name:Maia Evon, Indica - Maia's Irresistable Soles lure Indica in.mp4
    File Size: 259 MB
    Duration: 00:11:46
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 15.000 FPS, 2937 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Maia Evon, Indica - Maia's Irresistable Soles lure Indica in.mp4

Sasha Foxxx, Lizzy Lamb - Lick My feet or Be Expelled

Sasha Foxxx, Lizzy Lamb - Lick My feet or Be Expelled

Lizzy's back in trouble again and this time her math teacher Miss Foxxx has no time for her explanations. She is ready to expel Lizzy for good. She has heard about Lizzy's penchant for feet however and knowing how sore her feet get standing all day in her heels, she may have an alternate idea for Lizzy. To be her foot bitch and lick her soles clean. Then get punished by forced to gag on her long slender toes till she a slobbering mess. Lizzy will learn fast that Miss Foxxx is cruel and always gets what she wants! Part 1 of 3.

File name:Sasha Foxxx, Lizzy Lamb - Lick My feet or Be Expelled.mp4
    File Size: 241 MB
    Duration: 00:11:05
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 15.000 FPS, 2879 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sasha Foxxx, Lizzy Lamb - Lick My feet or Be Expelled.mp4

Sasha Foxxx, Scarlet Hart - I won the bet, lick my sweaty s...

Sasha Foxxx, Scarlet Hart - I won the bet, lick my sweaty soles 1

Sasha bet Scarlet there was no way she'd be able to leg press 100lbs but Scarlet's legs were much strong er than she thought. Now Sasha is at the mercy of her friend, straight from the gym where neither girl had time to shower. Scarlet has a nasty job for Sasha seeing she won the bet. She tells her she wants her to lick her sweaty soles and toes clean. Sasha is grossed out but knows a bet is a bet, She gets down and sniffs her fragrant soles. The sour smell smashes her senses immediately and she knows they are gonna taste even worse! She starts licking her soles, covering them in thick wads of spit as Scarlet grins and looks on at the torment she's putting her friend through. Sasha sucks on her toes, gags on them and licks up her long strands of spit as she pulls away. Scarlet is going to put her through hell for losing the bet!

File name:Sasha Foxxx, Scarlet Hart - I won the bet, lick my sweaty soles 1.mp4
    File Size: 325 MB
    Duration: 00:10:54
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4027 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sasha Foxxx, Scarlet Hart - I won the bet, lick my sweaty soles 1.mp4

The Foot Worship Roommate

The Foot Worship Roommate

Miss Melody is looking for a room to rent and live in. After identifying a suitable place in a newspaper add, she calls the landlord and decides to go and visit the place. She really likes it and wants to rent a room at the house she visits and she is excited to find out that there is a way not to pay rent. However, there is a catch. The catch is related to her landlord's preferences and...feet. If Melody wants to live in the house, she would not pay rent but she must worship the feet of her landlord - the gorgeous foot model with large feet Kaelyn, as well as to get her small cure feet worshipped by the house owner as well. The offer is too good to reject and Melody quickly engages in passionate foot play and worship with her new roommate.

File name:The Foot Worship Roommate.mp4
    File Size: 612 MB
    Duration: 00:10:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Foot Worship Roommate.part1.rar
    The Foot Worship Roommate.part2.rar

A lovers foot worship

A lovers foot worship

File name:A lovers foot worship.mp4
    File Size: 550 MB
    Duration: 00:08:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 9351 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

A lovers foot worship.mp4

Jenny Jett, Reagan Lush - Jenny's Sweaty Gym feet Cleaning ...

Jenny Jett, Reagan Lush - Jenny's Sweaty Gym feet Cleaning Bet 2

Jenny and Reagan are working out at the gym when Jenny makes a bet with Reagan that she can't hold her balance for a certain amount of time. When she fails Jenny lets her in on the horrible repercussions of losing the bet. She has to now lick her sweaty feet clean and gag on her toes. Reagan has no choice now but to kneel in front of jenny on the workout bench and start lapping up every bit of foot sweat and grime that has collected throughout Jenny's rigorous workout. Jenny gets crueler and crueler as time goes on making her lick up and down and eventually totally gag on her feet and toes! Part 2 of 3.

File name:Jenny Jett, Reagan Lush - Jenny's Sweaty Gym feet Cleaning Bet 2.mp4
    File Size: 680 MB
    Duration: 00:10:55
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8506 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jenny Jett, Reagan Lush - Jenny's Sweaty Gym feet Cleaning Bet 2.mp4

Kikii Starr - Worship My Feet

Kikii Starr - Worship My Feet

Kikii Starr (wearing sexy lingerie) finds a male house slave sleeping instead of performing his assigned tasks. She decides his punishment will be to worship her tired, sweaty, bare feet.

File name:Kikii Starr - Worship My Feet.mp4
    File Size: 330 MB
    Duration: 00:09:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4906 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kikii Starr - Worship My Feet.mp4