keep2share.cc
Page 123 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1388

Thread: Foot Slavery

NATALY - Foot worship on the balcony

NATALY - Foot worship on the balcony

Tags: foot fetish, foot humiliation, feet slave, foot worship, foot domination, foot licking, foot slave training, foot submission, foot in mouth, female domination

File name:F.F.B_9817.mp4
    File Size: 1.03 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:11:23
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.7 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9817.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Mistress Tangent - Footsie

Mistress Tangent - Footsie

Tags: Mistress Tangent Slavery, foot fetish, foot humiliation, feet slave, foot worship, foot domination, foot licking, foot slave training, foot submission, foot in mouth, foot gagging, female domination

File name:F.F.B_9819.mp4
    File Size: 764 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:24:06
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 4200 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9819.mp4

Czech Soles - Forced Foot Worship From His Own Wife

Czech Soles - Forced Foot Worship From His Own Wife

Charlie and Marketka are a couple for many years now and last year they got married. Nothing changed at first but slowly Mark?tka has become more and more demanding and these days she wants her husband even to massage her feet almost every day after work. And he's not happy about that. Her feet are usually pretty smelly and Charlie hates it but Marketka practically forces him to massage her feet. Today is one of those days but Charlie decides he'll fight and try to keep his own ground and not to massage his wife's smelly feet today. But Marketka does not feel this to be the right way and she wants to show her husband who makes the decisions around here. So she starts to put her feet in his face and smother him with her smelly feet and soles. Charlie is not happy but what can he do? Mark?tka is even taller than him and she has quite the strength to fight him to the ground. She grabs his hands and presses her feet on his face and laughs at him for being forced to smell her sweaty feet today. Charlie is helpless and Marketka enjoys this foot domination on her husband more and more. Poor guy, when Mark?tka wants something, she'll get it and he's gonna learn this today the worst way he could - by smelling, licking and worshiping her big smelly feet. After all he has no choice today.

Keywords: charlie, foot smother, foot smelling, footdom, foot domination, wife vs. husband footdom, foot worship, sweaty feet, big feet, smelly feet, big smelly feet

Tags: Czech Soles, foot sniffing, stinky feet, smelly feet, foot smelling, foot worship, FOOT SMOTHER, foot fetish, foot humiliation, feet slave, foot domination, foot slave training, foot submission

File name:F.F.B_9820.mp4
    File Size: 751 MB
    Duration: 00:13:39
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7483 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9820.mp4

Goddess Tay - PERFECT SOCKS

Goddess Tay - PERFECT SOCKS

Hello , sock bitch. I know you love my feet...I know you love my feet in socks. BUT LOOK AT THESE. THEY 'RE PERFECT. And you get to worship them.

Tags: Goddess Tay, socks, socked feet, socks fetish, High Socks

File name:F.F.B_9822.mp4
    File Size: 164 MB
    Duration: 00:05:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3934 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9822.mp4

Amy Wynters - My Feet Own Your Orgasm

Amy Wynters - My Feet Own Your Orgasm

You 've come to stroke to my soft wrinkled soles & pretty little toes but I tell you that in order to do so you must agree to play a game a jerk off game.
    When I wiggle those sexy little toes you can stroke when I wiggle them again you must stop.
    My wrinkled soles & perfect feet own you & your cock which means I can control when you cum , how you cum & if you cum.
    The minute you start stroking you relinquish control of that cock.
    There is 3 options I might decide you 've earned the privilege of cumming , I might deny that leaking aching cock or I might ruin that orgasm all together.
    That 's the fun of the game you have no control what so ever. Now its time to let your beautiful foot goddess take control..... are you ready to play?

Tags: Amy Wynters, foot JOI, jerk to my feet, feet JOI, cum to feet, JOI foot fantasy, JOI foot games, soles barefoot, soles fetish, Toes, toes fetish

File name:F.F.B_9830.mp4
    File Size: 961 MB
    Duration: 00:08:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9830.mp4

Evelyn Milano, Lindsey Leigh - Ignored by Brats

Evelyn Milano, Lindsey Leigh - Ignored by Brats

I 'm sure you are well aware Lindsey and I have way better things to do than pay attention to you.. like laugh at things on instagram together and take selfies and post them on twitter! No , we really don 't care about you. In fact , you should thank us for allowing you to sit at the edge of the bed and stare at our perfect heavenly feet while we pay ZERO attention to you. You don 't even exist.

Evelyn Milano, Lindsey Leigh, foot ignore, ignore fetish, IGNORE, soles barefoot, soles fetish, Toes, toes fetish, feet legs, highly arched feet, shiny soles, toes pointing, wrinkled soles, toe wiggling

File name:F.F.B_9833.mp4
    File Size: 682 MB
    Duration: 00:13:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6638 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9833.mp4

Obey Melanie - P.O.V. Goddess Melanie's feet

Obey Melanie - P.O.V. Goddess Melanie's feet

Gaze upon the feet of your Goddess in P.O.V. as She presents Herself to be worshipped. When Her black Designer boots are removed and you see Her Goddess feet displayed in ultra sheer nude stockings you will know who your true Goddess is.

Tags: Obey Melanie, pov, pantyhose feet, pantyhose nylon, nylon fetish, nylon feet

File name:F.F.B_9835.mp4
    File Size: 257 MB
    Duration: 00:07:06
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 4870 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9835.mp4

Sophia Smith - Cleopatra Foot Fetish Slave

Sophia Smith - Cleopatra Foot Fetish Slave

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can urinate on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when pissing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my . This is the of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !

Tags: Sophia Smith, barefoot, soles fetish, Toes, toes fetish, feet legs

File name:F.F.B_9836.mp4
    File Size: 801 MB
    Duration: 00:10:54
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9836.mp4

Newmfx - Special Gift

Newmfx - Special Gift

SYNOPSIS: For this night Aline did an special surprise for Alana bringing a slave to worship their feet. Alana has a perfect tiny feet and Mel starts to smell them and after Lick. Aline be right there to see Mel's work. Alana calls to Aline go to bed but first, Aline asks to Mel clean her sandals. Now the girls are on the bed and Mel is worshipping the arched feet of both. Mel is doing a great job but this is not enough for these exigent goddesses so, Alana and Aline put Mel with the head on the bed to they can scrub their feet on Mel's mouth in a very sexy way. Check out this fantastic foot domination movie.

Newmfx, foot fetish, foot humiliation, feet slave, foot worship, foot domination, foot licking, foot slave training, foot submission, foot in mouth, foot gagging, Lesbian Foot Worship, lesbian domination, girl-girl foot licking

File name:F.F.B_9841.mp4
    File Size: 618 MB
    Duration: 00:32:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2584 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9841.mp4

Newmfx - Rebecca Rios First Foor Worship

Newmfx - Rebecca Rios First Foor Worship

SYNOPSIS: In this super hot movie, you will see the the sensual japanese girl Rebecca Rios abusing of her submissive foot slave. Rebecca puts the girl to suck each part of her perfect feet, scrubbing the soft soles on the slave's mouth. Rebecca shows all her sensuality in this nasty movie, working with her fantastic feet on slave's mouth.

Tags: Newmfx, foot fetish, foot humiliation, feet slave, foot worship, foot domination, foot licking, foot slave training, foot submission, foot in mouth, foot gagging, girl-girl foot licking, lesbian domination

File name:F.F.B_9842.mp4
    File Size: 655 MB
    Duration: 00:32:31
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2703 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

F.F.B_9842.mp4