keep2share.cc
Page 69 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: Foot Slavery

The Foot Fetish Step-Daughter

The Foot Fetish Step-Daughter

Xana has noticed something new and unusual in the behavior of her step-daughter lately - for some reason she has been staying up until late in her room lately. Since that ha started happening, her grades in school have worsened and Xana is curious to find out what is happening. One day, while her step-daughter is away, Xana goes in her room, switches her computer on, goes through her browsing history and notices that her step-daughter has been watching foot fetish videos online. Based on her discovery, in order to get her step-daughter to focus on more important things in life, Xana decides to worship her daughter's feet herself, so that the girl does not have to spend hours on living her fantasies online and can get the chance to experience and enjoy them in her real life. That is why, when her step-daughter returns, Xana proceeds to lick her soles, suck her toes and worship her large feet.

File name:The Foot Fetish Step-Daughter.mp4
    File Size: 487 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:09:38
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6920 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

The Foot Fetish Step-Daughter.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Alexa J, Sunshine - Personal Training

Alexa J, Sunshine - Personal Training

Alexa J is struggling with her yoga classes and can't seem to get the positions down. She has hired Sunshine for some personal training but soon it seems Alexa needs some attention somewhere else! Sunshine is definitely down to get at her gorgeous wrinkled soles and deep arches.

File name:Alexa J, Sunshine - Personal Training.mp4
    File Size: 968 MB
    Duration: 00:17:03
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7805 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alexa J, Sunshine - Personal Training.mp4

Alexa J, Sunshine - Personal Training.part1.rar
    Alexa J, Sunshine - Personal Training.part2.rar

Bratty Bunny - Expensive High Heels and LEGS JOI Game

Bratty Bunny - Expensive High Heels and LEGS JOI Game

I want to have a fun Jerk Off Game with you. To five pairs of my heels and my long sexy legs. I'm going to f0r.ce you to masturbate to them all. Under my commands. I start with some flats. That's not going to do, is it? My sexy bare legs have your eyes glued to the screen. Now here's how this is going to work. If you cum early to this clip, you have to buy me an expensive pair of heels from my wishlist. Let's start with my first pair of heels. A nice pair of Louboutin's. Simple and ultra hot. I'll walk around and tease you with every pair. Showing off, making you stroke. Teasing your dick with stop and go. I'll make you jerk off to my legs and heels. I'm going to really mess with your head with the count downs. See if you squirt. HeHeHe!

High Heel Domination, High Heels Fetish, High Heels Tease, High Heels Worship, JOI, Legs, Long Legs, Masturbation Encouragement, Masturbation Games, Masturbation Instruction,

File name:Bratty Bunny - Expensive High Heels and LEGS JOI Game.mp4
    File Size: 539 MB
    Duration: 00:19:36
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3664 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bratty Bunny - Expensive High Heels and LEGS JOI Game.mp4

Macy Cartel, Naomi - Cash On The Side

Macy Cartel, Naomi - Cash On The Side

Macy Cartel hired a very cute and seemingly reliable babysitter, Naomi, but she has noticed cash missing from out of her drawer. As Naomi is leaving for the day, Macy notices Naomi has some cash stashed in her shorts, looks like Naomi has been making some withdrawals for cash on the side. Macy isnt sure if she should fire her or not, but Naomi must do something to make it up or at least something to earn the money she has been taking. Macy decides that she will use Naomi as her personal foot worshiper, Naomi definitely doesnt mind!

File name:Macy Cartel, Naomi - Cash On The Side.mp4
    File Size: 891 MB
    Duration: 00:15:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7860 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Macy Cartel, Naomi - Cash On The Side.mp4

Macy Cartel, Naomi - Cash On The Side.part1.rar
    Macy Cartel, Naomi - Cash On The Side.part2.rar

Maria Marley, Naomi - Sleepy Wet Maria

Maria Marley, Naomi - Sleepy Wet Maria

Maria Marley is taking a nap at her friend's Naomi's house, just what Naomi was hoping for! She is and Naomi sneaks up to see if she can finally have her way with her friend's feet. Maria is so deeply asleep she doesn't notice a thing!

File name:Maria Marley, Naomi - Sleepy Wet Maria.mp4
    File Size: 804 MB
    Duration: 00:14:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7796 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Maria Marley, Naomi - Sleepy Wet Maria.mp4

Maria Marley, Naomi - Sleepy Wet Maria.part1.rar
    Maria Marley, Naomi - Sleepy Wet Maria.part2.rar

Naomi, Regan - Still Wet

Naomi, Regan - Still Wet

Naomi had her way with Regan's feet after seducing her, now Regan wants some time with Naomi's feet. Both girls are still turned from before and still wet.

File name:Naomi, Regan - Still Wet.mp4
    File Size: 588 MB
    Duration: 00:10:19
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7832 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Naomi, Regan - Still Wet.mp4

Sassy, Lenore - Country girls love talking about there swea...

Sassy, Lenore - Country girls love talking about there sweaty boots

Sassy and Lenore has had a long day working on the garden in there boots and they are wore out. Neither of the girls wear socks with there boots so they know there feet are very sweaty and stinky. Both of the beautiful country girls talk about how much they love there boots even though there worn down dirty work boots. Sassy and Lenore decide to take off there boots and see how much damage they've been through over the years. They then smell them and cant believe how stinky they are but the neither one would trade there boots for anything. After awhile of letting there dirty bare soles air out they decide to head over to there dirty truck and get there sexy country soles even more dirty.

File name:Sassy, Lenore - Country girls love talking about there sweaty boots.mp4
    File Size: 170 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:13:30
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1622 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sassy, Lenore - Country girls love talking about there sweaty boots.mp4

Stella Liberty - Mom's Sweaty Runner Feet and Socks

Stella Liberty - Mom's Sweaty Runner Feet and Socks

My feet are so sore after that run! Why are looking at mommy like that? You know what mommy said about you being a little pervert. I'm going to have to punish you for looking at mommy like that. Here come sniff my sweaty socks. How do they smell? You better listen to what I say or daddy is going to find out what a little pervert you are. Mommy loves you and only has your best interest in mind. Now smelly mommy's sweaty socks. You wannna bee a good boy for mommy don't you? Do what I say. I don't care if they are dirty, or if you don't like the smell. Bury your nose in these sweaty stinky socks. You are mommy's little good boy aren't you? You have no choice in this matter. Now come closer and worship mommy's sweaty feet and lick them with your tiny tongue. Clean off all the buttery vinegar scent! Mommy will reward you for being so good. Get all the lint off too while you're at it. Mommy licks her feet because she loves that salty flavor. Now that reward I was talking about? Pull out your penis for your mommy.. don't worry, mommy knows your body, no need to be shy. Wank your winky for mommy and cum all over her feet. Good, good boy.

File name:Stella Liberty - Mom's Sweaty Runner Feet and Socks.mp4
    File Size: 66.5 MB
    Duration: 00:10:09
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 767 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella Liberty - Mom's Sweaty Runner Feet and Socks.mp4

Brainwashed With My Pantyhosed Legs

Brainwashed With My Pantyhosed Legs

in this video I make u loose control by teasing u with my perfect pantyhosed legs, I gonna work on ur poor brain to make u pay more and more for being allowed to wank and cum all over them. u won't be able to resist, my pantyhose slave!

File name:Brainwashed With My Pantyhosed Legs.mp4
    File Size: 48.9 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 540
    Duration: 00:08:12
    Video: AVC, 720x, 24.000 FPS, 767 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brainwashed With My Pantyhosed Legs.mp4

Kayla, Mia - God I've Wanted This

Kayla, Mia - God I've Wanted This

This is one of, if not THE hottest scene we've ever done!!!! It's a long video in Hi Def so broadband is necessary. Kayla is lying in bed very sad. Mia Mckinley comes in to say hi and notices that she's down. When asked Kayla says that her boyfriend dumped her for some slut he works with. Mia lays down with her to console her telling her that everything will be okay. Mia goes further to say that "He just wasn't the right guy for you anyway." and Kayla is curious why she says that. Mia remorsefully admits to having read Kayla's diary. Kayla is upset and as Mia explains to her why that's relavent she moves towards Kayla's feet. Mia tells Kayla as she removes one of her high heels that reading the diary gave Mia the confidence to do something that she knows Kayla has been yearning for, not getting and something Mia has been wanting to do herself for a long time. Kayla asks what as she's confused what Mia is talking about or why she's removing her shoe. Mia says "This!" and begins to devour Kayla's foot. Kayla immediately melts and is thrown into a euphoric state. What ensues is one of the MOST passionate SEXY foot worship scenes that you may ever see. These two ladies get so charged up and go after each others' feet with serious desire. This is a long and wonderous video with two incredibly sexy girls with amazing feet and a true love of foot worship!

File name:Kayla, Mia - God I've Wanted This.mp4
    File Size: 246 MB
    Duration: 00:26:42
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1149 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kayla, Mia - God I've Wanted This.mp4