keep2share.cc
Page 109 of 123 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1224
    Banned

afia Job - Where Is My Money? (FULL MOVIE)

The mafia business is perfect for me and my character and I am already respected in the underworld, famous for my beauty and cruelty. It is so easy to find my victims, as they think that because I am a woman, I am not really dangerous for them. Unfortunatelly for them, when they see how wrong they are, it is usually too late for them to sorry! I lent money to a loser musician that he told me that he wants to make a new record. Today is time for me to collect, I hope this asshole has my money!

Where Is My Money? - MERCILESS Beatdown Punishment And Humiliation

When he opens the door of his apartment, I see in his eyes that there is a problem. I ask for my money and he starts the excuses, that he had a fixed soccer match and it went wrong and if I could give him 2 weeks more! I was sure that this guy is not trustworthy, but this is not a problem at all, as I wait for these situations to have my sadistic fun! I slap his face hard while he annoys me with excuses and I make his face red, before I throw him on the floor! I kick him brutaly while he is down and I crush his head under my supersexy high heel sandals. He begs me to find a solution, but I make him kiss my feet and I drag him back to the couch, keeping the hard slaps on his stupid face. I squeeze his throat with my strong hands and I smother him with my hands on his face, loving to see the fear in his eyes. It will be fun today!

Lick My Sexy High Heel Sandals Clean! - Shoe Worship And Domination

This pathetic guy already felt my power and he begs me to make an arrangement for the money. I show him my sexy high heel sandals and I inform him that they are very dirty of walking to come to his place for my money, so it is his fault and he is the one that has to clean them, with his tongue, of course! He looks shocked from my demand, but he finds my foot on his face and I make him lick the dirt from the bottoms of my shoes! His face and tongue become soon very dirty and he looks even more pathetic, I wipe my shoes on his tongue and I fuck hard his mouth with the heels. While I abuse his face under my shoes and he keeps licking, I threat him and blackmail him, making him shake in fear. The more he begs me for a solution, the more I dominate him, until my shoes are totally clean!

Foot Domination And Humiliation

My sexy sandals are like new after cleaning them on his tongue and I ask the loser to remove them. He does what I say, but he keeps annoying me asking for more time to give the money. I shut him up with my foot on his face and I inform him that he has to get used to be under my sexy feet, as I will keep him as my footbitch! I make him lick my feet as I massage them all over his face and I make him suck my toes hard. Some footsmothering is never bad and of course I footslap and kick his ugly face hard, seeing him getting more and more submissive! I enjoy some foot domination fun with the asshole, this is why I love this job, I make all these arrogant and irresponsible losers to slaves under my perfect feet!

EXTREME Hand Over Mouth Smother And Faceslapping

This guy is so funny, I love to dominate him! But, I am here for business also, I want my money. I found a tape and I handcuff him with it and I sit on his body and start to smother him with my hands. I threat him that I will take his life and I am ready to tape his mouth, but he begs me to let him say a last word. He confesses that he lied to me, the money is in the house and the fixed match that he wants to bet for is not yet played! I don't believe this guy, he licked my shoes, I made him my footbitch, I beat the hell out of him and I am ready to take his life, all for this stupid match! I smother him hard in many ways, having fun with him, as I know I will have all the information I need. My beautiful hands and my sexy long fingers abuse his face, as I block his breath with them and dominate him. I let him breath just when his oxygen is over and I stop just before he passout!

CRUEL Facesitting In Sexy Pants - UNTIL ELIMINATION!!!

After all this domination and humiliation fun, I know that the money are in the house, that means I can find them. Now I want the fixed match, so I will make more money with it. I sit on his face and smother him hard under my sexy ass, that looks so nice in these pants. I let him breath just to change position on his face and give him some time to say what I want. After long facesitting positions, he finally cannot take it anymore and he gives me the information, even if he knows that it is the only thing that keeps him alive! I laugh and I keep sitting on his face, but the last time is lethal, as I feel him stop breathing under me! Now I just have to find the money and get the hell out of here, if I will not find it, I will send my men to search every inch of this house. But, luckily I find them, so, all good! I had my fun, I have my money, I have my fixed match, what a glorious day! I love being a mafia boss!

MP4 / 791 MB / 1280x720 / 00:50:50

Genre: Female Domination, FaceSitting, Ass & Pussy Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Banned

Pussy Anbetung

All men belong between a woman's thighs pleasing and servicing their luscious cunt. German Goddess Anny only brings her pet out of his kennel when she needs her pussy worshipped as that's all boys are good for. She keeps him on all fours where a slave belongs making him lick her sweet cunt just the way he was trained to do.

MP4 / 820 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:40

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Goddess D - sackfarting

MP4 / 170 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:07

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Yvonne Solei

MP4 / 155 MB / 1280x720 / 00:03:33

Download and Enjoy

Banned

FS_Aussie1

MP4 / 33.1 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:50

Download and Enjoy

Banned

FS_Aussie2

MP4 / 51.8 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:39

Download and Enjoy

Banned

FS_Aussie3

MP4 / 59.8 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:51

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Goddess Becky - Face Sitting is for your Goddess' Pleasure

Becky's slave oils her incredibly amazing ass for her. Once the Goddess' ass is oiled Becky takes a ride on her slave's face. She bounces and grinds. The slave is locked up in a chastity device. The pleasure is only for her. The slave can't breathe underneath Becky, but she doesn't care. She wants to think about her boyfriend and make herself feel good. She has no regard for the slave's suffering. She tells it to shut up and rides its face until she's satisfied.

MP4 / 753 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:16

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Mistress Blackdiamoond - Face Riding and Breath Reduction (with Mistress Alice)

MP4 / 360 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:15

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Nikki Whiplash, Fetish Liza & Miss Vivienne L'Amour - Human Seat for Three Dommes

Description: Nevermind the luxurious sofa...our leather wrapped and bound slave will make a much better SEAT for us! He is such a helpless little worm now, his FACE free for us to SIT on with our gorgeous butts, taking his breath away and smothering him.

Watch him wiggle underneath our weight, as he gets his face flattened and used as our throne!

MKV / 416 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:12

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy