keep2share.cc
Page 26 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Banned

Adria Rae - It's not gay if a girl does it!

I know you have been curious about trying anal but you are afraid of the stigma attached to men getting butt-fucked. Well, it is not "gay" if a girl does it to you. I promise to be gentle, I know just how to penetrate your tight little hole. You are going to love being strap-on fucked by me. I will hit that special prostate and give you the most intense orgasm you have ever had! If you are a good boy I will let you return the favor on me!

MP4 / 821 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:39

Genre: Female Domination, Worship

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Banned

Pleasing All My Holes

Amber Ivy loves to be worshipped by her male pets. And while that currently means lots of ass worship for her male, it also means that he needs to still tend to her pussy at the same time whenever possible, making sure all her holes are pleasured.

MP4 / 433 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:53

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Riley Jenner - Amazon Pleasure Box

Amazon Goddess Riley Jenner knows exactly where a man belongs. Trapped in a box like an with only his mouth exposed to be used for her pleasure!

MP4 / 1.01 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:15

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Pure Worship

It's ok that he comes by to worship Goddess Morgan while she takes an afternoon catnap. She will accept his worship and adoration. Not a word is said though as she guides his mouth to it's proper place between her legs for him to adore, then waves him away when she is done with him.

MP4 / 411 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:39

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Adria Rae - Licking Lessons

He is going to be locked down to this board until he figures out how to lick my box properly!

MP4 / 950 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:15

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Samantha Mack - Pizza or Full Meal Deal featuring the Face Crusher

The Face Crusher Returns

The Face Crusher has disguised herself as a lingerie pizza delivery girl. When the young and dumb guy opens the pizza bag to find it empty her real identity is revealed. She tells him that ignoring her for a pizza is a criminal offense, punishment will be dealt out under her ass and there's no escape from that prison... but what a way to go! Samantha Mack looks amazing in this scene, if you're a Samantha fan or a Face Crusher fan you will want to add this one to your collection.

MP4 / 518 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:30

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Miss Sarah - The Eager Ass Cushion

The exquisite Miss Sarah is feeling playful today, She wants to enjoy Her human couch cushion under Her beautiful curves. She just loves to torment him with tantalising touches of Her delightful ass and pussy, a reward he should and will appreciate, for he wont ever be rewarded with a more intimate touch from his Mistress. The privilege of serving as Her ass cushion comes with a high price for this pathetic slave but he will pay it, he would pay anything for just a sniff of Her gorgeous body. He will soon realise he doesnt need to breathe, being engulfed in Her velvety ass cheeks is reward enough to live for the rest of his pitiful life in chastity. A nasty crop ensures She wont get bored sitting on his eager face but some humiliation is more then welcome for Her sadistic appetite. Theres nothing sweeter to a Mistress than whispering seductively in the slaves ear about how much of a slut he seems, how unfit to be called a male he is, how his little dicklet will never be enough to satisfy a woman and the only reason he is allowed to breathe is to be an ass cushion for his Mistress.

MP4 / 580 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:22

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Goddess Randi & Friends - Don't Let Them BREATHE!

Next I'm going to show my GFs how you can cut off a slave's OXYGEN with Your ASS if you want to! They literally have to do WHATEVER you say! LOL! So I call three of them back in the room with My "servants bell". We now have one slave's face to sit on for each of us!

I explain to them how to do it so you make sure they aren't getting any oxygen. And Me n Sarah Jessie's tight leather pants aren't making it easy on the slaves underneath US! LOL! I like to add to MY slave's agony by DRILING my stiletto heels into his thighs while I am sitting on him! (He is actually bleeding from two huge gouges from my heels in this video and I make the video camera slave zero-in on it while I point at it & laugh!

Then we have a contest to see who's slave can last the longest underneath our asses...it's so funny to me that these losers let themselves be USED like this by girls! They are just furniture for us to sit on! And we are LAUGHING about the fact that they might dye under there! LOL! And I hit my slave with a paddle SO fucking HARD because he went out FIRST!!

My fav line: "It's kinda hot to know that someone might dye underneath you..."

WMV / 540 MB / 1440x1080 / 00:08:57

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Shay Evans Trains Her Man 3: Body Worship

Shay Evans is showering while her pathetic small cocked cuckold is kneeling beside the shower in his sissy outfit waiting to dry his Goddess wife off. He stares at the water droplets falling down his wife's gorgeous body which he cannot have any longer. The pathetic cuck husband must dry her off and then he is ordered to lick her armpits. He worships her armpits like the bitch he is, tasting her sweat. Thats all she will let him worship right now. Now he is put in a humiliator gag and forced to scrub the toilet. Her lover will be over again soon.

MP4 / 437 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:01

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Raquel Roper & Nicolette Love - Trained By A Domme Part 3: Teased by Pussy

Mistress Raquel is continuing to teach Nicolette's husband how to be a good submissive bitch. Part of the process of breaking him down includes showing him what is most important in his life, his wife's pussy, and also being shown that her pussy is something he may never have again if she wishes it. Nicolette teases him with her pussy with a dildo while Raquel also has some fun with that dildo. Nicolette moans with pleasure as Raquel shows him how a real man should be fucking his wife. It makes him so horny and the women decide to force him to jerk off and eat his own filth. They laugh at him and his new predicament.

MP4 / 594 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:48

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy