WMV / 375 MB / 720x480 / 00:25:36

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Banned

Yasmin vs Clay

When Clay faced Yasmin, he was given the Brazilian Hug treatment, as the experienced session wrestler with her 36" long legs and 23" thighs wrapped him up in a series of crushing scissors and squeezed the life of him, rendering him helpless and leaving him utterly beaten. The match was shot at Bill Wick's house. Bill, being a knowing wrestling veteran of countless battles, insisted that I do some matches with Yasmin characterizing her as a "wonder". Who knows better than him, I thought, and I am very happy I took his advice. Standing at 5'8" and 135 lbs, this girl LOVES to grapple and she enjoys making her opponents cry out their submissions and crush them with her unbelievable leg power! Visit her at www.lethalbody.com for an unforgettable session and experience firsthand her Python thighs!

MPG / 649 MB / 720x576 / 00:14:34

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Miss Zoe Page - Zoe vs Trojan: Round 2

Trojan has not given up, and Zoe after her change of outfit, is fresh and ready for another battle. Is Trojan a glutton for punishment or just enjoying the thrill of being dominated and controlled by Zoe. Chokes, pins, grapevines, and smothers are just a sample of what Trojan has to go through, and to top it off, Zoe even tells him to be dead. Total relentless humiliation and overpowering at its finest.

MP4 / 1.31 GB / 1280x720 / 00:20:52

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

ROBIN FACT (COMPILATION)

This video is a compilation of 15 short clips (2 minutes each): 2 face sitting, 1 ankle-choke, 1 camel-clutch, 1 leg-full nelson, 1 combo arm-full nelson/ body figure 4, 2 sleeper-holds, 1 jujitsu arm-bar, 2 head-scissor, 1 head-figure 4, 1 front head-figure 4, 1 reverse head-scissor, 1 reverse head-figure 4!

WMV / 377 MB / 720x576 / 00:30:12

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Cindy - Breaks A Fighter

WMV / 189 MB / 720x480 / 00:12:59

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Cindy Breaks Down Charly Stilletto

WMV / 130 MB / 720x480 / 00:07:49

Download and Enjoy

Banned

Talia vs. Nick

We are pleased to present MW-68, Talia vs. Nick, our 12th in the Series "Holy $h*t, this Woman Can Really Wrestle!" Talia is a completely natural, fitness model and literally the hot, fit, all-american, girl-next-door. Indeed, that's how we found Talia, she lives next door to my best friend! When I first laid eyes on her she was carting groceries up her front walk dressed in short shorts and a halter. After I picked my jaw up off the sidewalk I knew what I had to do. Talia is, in a word... gorgeous! Smooth, sun-kissed tan skin and jet black, straight hair. Her body is packed with muscle, cultivated by 12 years in the gym and various sports while growing up. When we told her should would be wrestling boys, she just looked me in the eye and asked, "when do you wanna shoot?"

In this video, Talia gets angry that Nick tells me he should have whipped her in their first match. Nick is 6 inches taller and 40 lbs heavier, but Talia's strength, speed, skill and enthusiasm overwhelm him. Before you know it Talia tosses Nick to the mat and secures him in a Reverse Head Scissor. What follows is a deliberate attempt by Talia to hurt Nick with some carefully calculated wrestling maneuvers. The first Reverse Head Scissor and Reverse Figure 4 is nearly 8 minutes by itself. Her torturous Hip-Thrusting Grapevine is 2.5 solid minutes and her Body Scissors/Choke combination is over 3.5 minutes. She follows that up with a 6 minute long Classic Head Scissors and Figure 4 where she flexes her beautiful biceps. Then out of nowhere she throws a Half Nelson on Nick and flips him on his back for another 3.5 severe minutes of Reverse Scissoring. She snaps his neck repeatedly to make sure Nick is completely spent. When she lets him go, his recovery is brief as she turns back around and finishes him with a brutal Camel Clutch.

Talia vs. Nick is entertaining from start to finish as sexy Talia knows how to wrestle and knows how to talk smack. Nick never knew what hit him. MW-68, Talia vs. Nick, is 28 minutes of awesome wrestling/scissoring action in stereo sound. Enjoy!

MP4 / 748 MB / 1280x720 / 00:28:25

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

ROBIN SPARKLING COMEBACK

It has been a long time since Robin and Steve have met on the mats! Steve is upset today because the day before he was hired by Robin for shooting a video for Robin's company but for one of his best customer ( And he didn't know that )!!! Lawyers are expensive so what would be better than to settle this on the mats! So, Robin is hired by Steve for Steve's production company and he decided to kick her ass on the camera!! The match starts competitively and is pretty intense. Steve is mean, sarcastic and seems to get the advantage many times but tiny Robin is still well trained and knows how to get out of his vicious holds! As the match goes, both wrestlers get very sweaty. Steve is slowly but surely weakening and Robin is using every opportunity to place some of her best holds and make him more purple... Steve becomes pathetic as the end approachs, so weak and defenseless that she will have the arrogance to advertise for her own website at the end of the video while Steve is gasping for air in a full weight facesitting! An original video mixing candid moments, competitive wrestling and domination!!!

WMV / 681 MB / 1280x720 / 00:36:42

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Axa Jay - AXA JAY'S DARK SIDE

Our last recruit, Axa Jay has proved in another release that she is an excellent wrestler but she also be mean and dominant. She shows her dark side in this new video on poor Steve tied up and helpless!! A fest of pain and humiliation, a fest of choke holds and scissor holds! She Loves to head-scissor him with his face deep in her crotch or her butt. She is also very good with her arms, using a variety of devastating choke holds. There is more... face sitting, headlock, head-figure 4 !!

WMV / 425 MB / 1280x780 / 00:22:03

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

Banned

Cindy Destroys Smartass Guy

WMV / 220 MB / 720x480 / 00:17:12

Download and Enjoy