keep2share.cc
Page 419 of 1058 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429469519919 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 10576

Aiden Starr (Aiden Starr Pounds Fresh Meat)

Aiden Starr (Aiden Starr Pounds Fresh Meat)

Year: 2018
    Cast: Aiden Starr, Rick Fantana
    Tags: Rough Sex, Strap-on, Humiliation, Sex, Femdom, BDSM, Domination, Bondage
    Description: Aiden Starr devotes her day to testing out potential slave Rick Fantana. Rick is tied, with e-stim pads on his thighs and a mask over his face. Aiden turns up the electricity and breaks out the zapper. Rick screams a electricity courses through the pads, causing his muscles to seize. He follows Aiden's every instruction, hoping that he will be worthy of being her slave. Aiden inserts a large metal butt plug into Rick's greedy ass and attaches it to the tens unit. The butt plug pulses with electricity adding to Rick's sensory overload. Aiden puts nipple clamps on Rick and edges him until he's begging to cum. His cock leaks with pre-cum but this pathetic meat knows he's not allowed to cum without permission. Next, Rick is tied on all fours. Aiden face fucks him and Rick takes every inch of her fat cock. His gags make Aiden giggle in delight. He begs her to fill his slutty fuckhole and groans as Aiden pushes her thick strap-on into his asshole. She fucks him hard, pounding every inch of her cock into this worm. Rick is a true buttslut and his cock is hard and leaking the whole time. Finally, Aiden uses Rick's face and his cock to orgasm. Her perfect pussy bounces up and down on his dick. She makes him lick her beautiful asshole. Once she cums, perhaps it'll be Rick's turn. Aiden edges Rick, tormenting his hard weeping cock. Eventually she grants him permission and he cums hard. Aiden pushes all his cum down his throat and then grasps his sensitive cock, jerking it hard as Rick screams in agony.
    Duration: 00:55:59
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 010 Kbps avg, 0.181 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Filesize: 2.01 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/311785d96d2e9/Ai...Fresh_Meat.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Girls With Perfect Asses Extort Chastity Loser For All Hes Wor...

Girls With Perfect Asses Extort Chastity Loser For All Hes Worth

Year: 2017
    Cast: Alexa, Kayla, Natalya
    Tags: Financial Domination, Humiliation, Femdom, Kissing, Fetish, Domination
    Description: Alexa has invited her chastity slave over. He has no idea what he's in for. Alexa has lured him to the apartment with the promise that he will be let out of chastity. That's not what she plans to do, though. Alexa's sister Kayla is home, and she's invited their friend Natalya over, too. The one thing the three women have in common is that they have perfect asses. Alexa knows that her chastity slave is most weak for beautiful asses. She plans, with the help of her sister and friend, to extort the loser for all he's worth. Maybe the slave might be able to resist one perfect ass, but there's no way he can refuse three! When the slave arrives, Alexa offers the slave the choice of either getting out of chastity, or taking her, and her sister, and friend shopping. The slave says that he rather be let out of chastity. This is the wrong answer. Alexa reeducates the slave. The girls tease the slave with their asses while listing off reasons why it is better to take them to the mall than for him to get out of chastity. The slave kisses each of the girls' asses. Knowing he's weak for feet, the girls also make the slave kiss their shoes. They talk about things they want to buy for themselves with his money, while the slave kisses their feet. They are going to thoroughly rinse him, to punish him for the selfishness he's displayed with his answer. Someone so selfish needs to be taught a lesson. He doesn't deserve to keep any of his own money. The three beautiful girls make the loser lick the soles of each of their shoes. Then, it's time to take the girls to the mall and apologize with not only his words, but his wallet.
    Duration: 00:14:32
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.2 Mbps avg, 0.164 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~265 Kbps
    Filesize: 1.06 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/caece02a526e1/Gi..._Hes_Worth.mp4

BP - Edging Salon Mind Bender (Greatest Hits)

BP - Edging Salon Mind Bender (Greatest Hits)

Cast: Alexa, Alexis, Amadahy, Becky, Brianna, Cherry, ChiChi, Christina, Jade, Jennifer, Kendall, Lola, Mia, Sara and more
    Tags: Strap-on, Licking, Kissing, Cum Eating, Female Domination, , Domination, slave
    Duration: 00:24:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~9 988 Kbps avg, 0.161 bit/pixel
    Filesize: 1.73 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5ef66bd880181/BP...atest_Hits.mp4

Ebony Dominatrix Kelli Provocateur Punishes Sub Man and Fucks ...

Ebony Dominatrix Kelli Provocateur Punishes Sub Man and Fucks His Ass

Cast: Kelli Provocateur, Jonah Marx
    Tags: Strap-on, Anal, Femdom, Bondage, Toys
    Description: What can be said about a Goddess as divine as Kelli?? Her lean, muscular, athletic, ebony body literally glistens as the stage lights gleam off her big tits and firm tight ass. She exudes the power, authority, and raw sex appeal that makes even the boldest of men cower at her feet. Jonah Marx makes a tragic miscalculation and underestimates Kelli's formidable authority. He brazenly walks into her Las Vegas dungeon wearing only swimming trunks and sunglasses. He figured he was in Vegas and there was no need to be so formal. After all, he was there to party. What he didn't realize was that this party wasn't for him, on the contrary, this is Kelli's party and he is the main course. Kelli quickly puts Jonah in his place and slaps the bitch out of him. He is stunned and freezes like a deer in the headlights. No woman has EVER checked him before. She scolds him for his brazen disrespect and she quickly kicks Jonah's head to the ground. He grovels and pleads for forgiveness, but it is too late. Kelli grabs his wrists and shackles him spread eagle between two columns with leather restraints. She then beats the **** out of him with every leather impact tool that she can get her hands on. Heavy flogger, knotted rawhide whip, stiff crop...the kitchen sink if she could!! She works over his whole body and beats the bitch out of him. He shines from head to toe with black and blue welts and deep red abrasions. He flinches and whimpers as she beats his pathetic cock with a riding crop over and over. But as Kelli wales away at him her keen eye notices something peculiar; the more she beats him, the harder his cock becomes. Once Kelli smells the fear on him and see's his cock engorged she mercilessly beats him and cackles with delight. After Kelli has tenderised his body, she ties him down and begins to probe his whore holes. First she shows him her big, fat, black, strap-on dick and he nearly creams himself in delight. It appears that he is not only a pain hog but he is also an anal queen as well. Kelli rams her big hard dildo into his mouth and makes him gag over and over until her cock is good and lubricated. She then struts over to his tight hungry asshole and proceeds to fuck the **** out of him. He squeals with delight ass Kelli contorts her immaculate body every which way and twerks her ass as she fucks her little toy senseless. Jonah loves every minute of the attention and humiliation. To finish him off, Kelli puts Jonah on his back so she can play with his cock. She uses him like a piece of meat to pleasure herself and makes Jonah cum twice. She then sits on his face and rubs her giant, swollen clit on his tongue while she pleasures herself with a Hitachi. She cums again and again as the vibrator brings her to the heights of ecstasy. When she is through with Jonah she feeds him his own cum, slaps his face, and leaves him tied up, bruised, and broken ...and loving every divine minute of it. Kelli Provocateur showed this pathetic submissive man what real interracial power really means in Las Vegas!!
    Duration: 01:05:19
    Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~1 400 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Filesize: 716 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/af366ea939592/Eb...ks_His_Ass.mp4

BP - Best Cum Shots of 2017

BP - Best Cum Shots of 2017

Tags: Orgasm, Handjob, Cum shot, Ballbusting, Cumshot, Cumshots, Ruined Orgasm, Female Domination, Orgasms, Domination
    Duration: 00:09:14
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.4 Mbps avg, 0.167 bit/pixel
    Filesize: 703 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1fc370f820def/BP...ts_of_2017.mp4

Riley Jenner (Caged Cuck)

Riley Jenner (Caged Cuck)

Cast: Riley Jenner
    Tags: Solo, Stockings, blonde, Cage, Femdom, High Heels, Big Tits, high heel
    Description: You have officially been replaced since you aren't Man enough to be able to pleasure your Mistress just the way she likes. Don't worry Mistress Riley has found the perfect position for you to fill as her caged up cuckold pet. The only orgasms that will be in your new life are the kind to be licked up and swallowed by her new lover! Lucky for you Mistress Riley is extra sweet and will allow you one last release before your cock gets locked into chastity for all eternity.
    Duration: 00:09:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~11.6 Mbps avg, 0.187 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~314 Kbps
    Filesize: 825 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/683089c753bea/Ri...Caged_Cuck.mp4

Tatjana (Hard, Evil)

Tatjana (Hard, Evil)

Year: 2013
    Cast: Tatjana
    Tags: Mistress, Strap-on, Humiliation, Femdom, High Heels, Submission, Domination, Cruel, Hardcore, high heel, Strapon
    Description: Tatjana's hard hits are world famous. Anyone who once tried it got addicted at once. This is a beautiful bond between her and the person who she s. And it doesn't matter what you did you are all equal when it comes to hard hits and slaps and kicks. And there is no use in begging or trying to crawl away from her because she is hard as stone. In the end everybody will obey to her.
    Duration: 00:16:55
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~4 016 Kbps avg, 0.174 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~165 Kbps
    Filesize: 508 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/afcdb27532f4f/Tatjana_Hard_Evil.mp4

Tessa futa Xmas Wish P T

Tessa futa Xmas Wish P T

Year: 2015
    Director: Tessa Fantasies
    Cast: Tessa
    Tags: Strapon
    Description: What should a lonely girl do in a New Year's holidays, if she does not have friends and she devotes all her time on work? She has no time even to festively decorate her house! Depressed Tessa was sitting with a glass of wine and desperately made a wish of new emotions and new experiences. Suddenly she heard a strange sounds, and her body received a sexy celebratory lingerie! Magic! Really wish comes true? But that's not all surprises from Santa. Tessa is very strange. After a few moments of suffering, she s that something comes out between her legs! Oh no, this can not be! It's a dick! What have you done, Santa?! But something still happening, and after some time a dick becomes really huge! Few who have seen in reality a dick with such size, especially if you're a girl, and that cockr has grown directly out of your body! Immersed in new sensations and emotions, Tessa diligently masturbates, but she wants to try a taste of her dick! Wow, she did it! Then something incredible: Tessa crosses both her legs directly behind her head and starts to suck with pleasure her own dick! Damn, it's so spectacular, what a great look! Finally, Tessa changes pose to cum right in her mouth, because she wants to try his sperm in taste! Mmmmmm....yummy! Thank you, Santa!
    Duration: 00:18:53
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~12.0 Mbps avg, 0.231 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
    Filesize: 1.61 GB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/fbe2fd7cae5b0/Te...s_Wish_P_T.mp4

Chichi Kendall (We Want Our Feet Worshipped While In Bed)

Chichi Kendall (We Want Our Feet ped While In Bed)

Cast: Chichi, Kendall
    Tags: foot, Humiliation, Femdom, foot
    Description: Chichi and Kendall are relaxing in bed in their lingerie and they want their feet ped. They call their chastity slave to come take off their shoes and pamper their feet with its mouth. Chichi wants the slave to suck all the dirt off her feet, so she doesn't get any grime from the sidewalks on the clean bedsheets. Kendall has the slave remove her open toed shoes and lick the street dirt off her feet, too. They remind the slave to do a good job licking them clean, because he is easily replaceable. A foot slave is nothing special. The slave tries its best to keep both Princesses happy. It's desperate to remain in service to two beautiful women.
    Duration: 00:10:45
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~10.3 Mbps avg, 0.165 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~151 Kbps
    Filesize: 800 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/48f9ba4e6aa32/Ch...ile_In_Bed.mp4

european deputy became a julies slave - part 1 forced cumeatin...

european deputy became a julies slave - part 1 cumeating whipping

Year: 2015
    Cast: Julie Skyhigh
    Tags: Femdom, High Heels, European, Fetish, , slave, high heel, Trampling
    Description: I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or ? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady p to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it!
    Duration: 00:21:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~5 609 Kbps avg, 0.090 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~317 Kbps
    Filesize: 896 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cbc3c21c6087e/eu...g_whipping.mp4