keep2share.cc
Page 156 of 1058 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256656 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 10576

Amadahy and Kendall - Danni Tied Down and Ass Fucked

Amadahy and Kendall - Danni Tied Down and Ass Fucked
    Tags: Fetish, Bondage, Femdom
    Description: Amadahy and Kendall tied up wimpy little danni with some pallet wrap. They went out and left him face down and ass up. The girls return and shove their strap-on cocks in dannis face. Danni reluctantly sucks Amadahys dick. Kendalls cock is so big, danni can barely fit it in his little mouth. His chastity bobs helplessly while Amadahy fucks him in the ass. The girls impale danni from both ends. Dannis eyes get big. He is so full of cock. Kendall slaps dannis face with her dick. Amadahy pulls out of dannis ass. She tells him to suck her cock. Danni resists ass to mouth. Kendall holds dannis head and Amadahy forces her dick down dannis throat. Pre-cum starts dripping from dannis chastity. Amadahy makes danni lick his pre-cum from her fingers. The girls leave and go back to the party. Danni is once again left tied to the bench. He begs for release in the empty room. The girls return a few hours later with some Starbucks. They want to take humiliating pictures of danni to show their friends. Amadahy sips a skinny chai. She takes a photo of danni kissing Kendalls big cock. Amadahy tells danni that his life will be ruined forever. Dannis chastity bounces and clicks as Amadahy thrusts from behind. Danni is so humiliated. All their friends will see these pictures. Danni doesnt think he can take anymore and finally speaks up. The girls yell at danni for ruining their fun. Amadahy continues to fuck danni and Kendall captures it all on camera.
    Duration: 00:17:34
    Format: MPEG-4
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 000 Kbps avg, 0.072 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Filesize: 268 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    http://k2s.cc/file/ed54c27345e81/Ama...Ass_Fucked.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Princess Rabbit - Trained to Taste

Princess Rabbit - Trained to Taste

Tags: femdom, fetish, pantyhose, Femdom, redhead
    Description: "You want to cum for me but you need to be trained. I own the perfect tool to train you, too: your dick! Every time you jerk off you are going to taste your cum for me. You may squirm now out of comfort or...maybe excitement?, but either way, this is positive reinforcement. To cum, you must taste. I know pre-cum slips out of that dick before you even get a chance to blow your load, so here is what you're going to do..."
    Duration: 00:12:04
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 028 Kbps avg, 0.065 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~163 Kbps
    Filesize: 362 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8f88d4044444e/Pr...d_to_Taste.mp4

Mistress Mira-RUINED PACK (5 IN 1)

Mistress Mira-RUINED PACK (5 IN 1)
    Year: 2015
    Tags: Ruined Orgasm, Orgasm, Handjob, Female Domination, Domination, Femdom
    Description: MAGYAR MISTRESS MIRA - SENSUAL VISH HANDS - THE BIG NO TOUCH CUM FOUNTAIN PACK YOU WILL SING LIKE BIRDS - IN THE GRIP OF THE LAW : EXTREME NO TOUCH CUM FOUNTAIN The interrogation was successful again and this bastard told me a lot of information abouthis gang ,so now he deserves some reward before goes back to jail! I take a stimulating lubricant and my sexy ltex "handjob" gloves and I give him the most memorable sexual experience in hislife! I jerk and stimulate his dick by my special technique until his cock is much harder than ever in his life! Now comes the most powerful orgasm of his life.!! I finish the stimulation and don'ttouch his dick again but all the sperm flows out from his cock without stopping!! After the last drop sperm is also spilled I jerk his hypersensitive cock again!He can't decide that this is the best orcruellest handjob experience in his life, or both at the same time!He almost passes out from cumming and he shoots a really big load on his belly and in my hands.His thick sperm shine on myblack gloves and the interrogation is now complete!FEMDOM IN THE GYM - EXTREME NO TOUCH CUMSHOT After I fucked and humiliated my loser slave now I give him a really special and sensual handjob! I'm real Master of handjob becauseI know all erogenous zone on the penis and stimulation of these men go crazy really easily! I jerk and stimulate his dick by my special technique until his cock is much harder than ever in his life!Now comes the most powerful orgasm of his life.!! I finish the stimulation and don't touch his dick again but all the sperm flows out from his cock without stopping!! After the last drop sperm isalso spilled I jerk his hypersensitive cock again!He can't decide that this is the best or cruellest handjob experience in his life, or both at the same time! If you want to try also my special handjobtechnique then write to me a email and come to me for a session!NATURAL BORN WRETCH - SPERM FOUNTAIN AFTER 2 WEEK ORGASM CONTROL!! My dominatrix girlfriend find one of the biggest loser on the Earth and she thought I must see himalso.This guy is 23 years old and virgin,he is very low ,his penis is fucking tiny and he has premature ejaculation!! WTF?! This little boy is a natural born sexual wretch and I'm really curiousabout him!! Now I teach him what orgasm deserves a such fucking loser.HIS LATEST ORGASM WAS BEFORE 2 WEEK !! I jerk his small dick and until he shoots a incredible big load and hiscock looks like a sperm fountain! Believe me little boy this is better for you than the sex!NAUGHTY MANIPULATOR - MY SLAVE'S BEST FRIEND : WHAT A ORGASM DESERVES A GOOD CUCKOLD? This was a great afternoon ,I tormented and humiliated my cuckold and hisbest friend also.My slave husband behaved very well so he deserves some reward.I'm sending my new slave home and I command my cuckold take off his clothers and and lie on the table.I givehim a fantastic handjob but when he starts to shoot ,I don't jerk his cock anymore and his lot of cum just flow out from his dick but the HAPPY ENDING IS GUARANTEED TO FAIL ! This is theorgasm what deserve a cuckold!FEMDOM NIGHTMARE ON BUDAPEST- EXTREME HANDJOB EXPERIENCES Now this poor loser will see that I can inflict extreme suffering without pain also because I'm not just a girl but a kinky sexual beast also.I sit on his fucking face that he can sniff my juicy pussy while I jerk his cock . When he very close to orgasm and his dick extremly hard ,I'm starting to play withhis dick but I don't let him to cum! He is suffering like hell while I laugh at him a lot because this is one of my favorite torment method.After some minutes I jerk his dick again but when he starts tocum ,I don't jerk his cock anymore and his lot of cum just flow out from his dick !!
    Duration: 00:53:32
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~1 994 Kbps avg, 0.087 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~157 Kbps
    Filesize: 825 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    http://k2s.cc/file/344799cea2b64/Mis...IN_1.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/ac8059291b5dd/Mis...IN_1.part2.rar

fd0438 Waldemar vs Vladka

fd0438 Waldemar vs Vladka

Tags: wrestling, fetish, Femdom
    Description: This is a truly excellent production featuring uncompromising, competitive action. The ever-unsmiling Vladka seems to have been around forever and by now she should have built up an altogether wider repertoire of submission holds, but her gvine/breast smother combination is as effective as ever and is used to great effect in this match.
    Duration: 00:23:14
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~5 296 Kbps avg, 0.230 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
    Filesize: 902 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2c78498c0ed7c/fd..._vs_Vladka.mp4

Amadahy and Lexi - Lets Fuck His Ass Part 2

Amadahy and Lexi - Lets Fuck His Ass Part 2

Tags: Teen, Fetish, Femdom, Humiliation, Corset
    Description: Amadahy flips the slut onto her back and fucks her ass with her legs up over her head. Just like a bitch he gets a good hard fucking with his feet up in the air. His little penis his mocked and told this is what slaves get. This slut faces the humiliation of getting fucked in the ass by 2 18 year old girls. The girls experiment with lots of positions in this clip. Amadahy then makes the cuck suck her strap on while she allows it to stroke. She wants to re wire his brain to make him associate ass fucking with orgasm. The cuck gets a ruined orgasm and then is to lick it up off the floor. This clip has heavy slut humiliation in it.
    Duration: 00:12:09
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~2 000 Kbps avg, 0.091 bit/pixel
    Filesize: 185 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    http://k2s.cc/file/61ccdf2b414f3/Ama...Ass_Part_2.mp4

Cuckold Dresses his Mistress for Her Bulls

Cuckold Dresses his Mistress for Her Bulls

Tags: , Fetish, high heel, Ballbusting, foot, Handjob, Orgasm, Milking, Foot Fetish, Cunnilingus, foot , Femdom, High Heels, fetish, Bondage
    Duration: 00:07:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~8 379 Kbps avg, 0.135 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~151 Kbps
    Filesize: 437 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/ac00822dc4858/Cu..._Her_Bulls.mp4

Busy On Their Feet

Busy On Their Feet

Tags: fetish, Femdom
    Duration: 00:06:01
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 953 Kbps avg, 0.143 bit/pixel
    Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
    Filesize: 179 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/7cb53b492687d/Bu...Their_Feet.mp4

Amadahy - Fucks a Restrained slave

Amadahy - Fucks a Restrained slave
    Tags: Stockings, Fetish, Bondage, Femdom, restraint
    Description: Amadahy introduces her strap-on into the mouth of a restrained slave. The slave has been bound to the table, completely helpless. Please dont fuck me, it begs, once its mouth has been voided of cock. But I want to, Amadahy replies as she guides the cock into the other end of the slave. The slave cannot resist. Amadahy enters its ass. She fucks the slave. Amadahy tells the slave to beg her to cum in its ass. She knows the little slut is hungry for cum. The slave looks unsure. It twitches. With Amadahys urging, the slave admits that it likes getting fucked. The slave better be prepared. Next week Amadahy is hosting a party. The slave will be tied to the table and all Amadahys party guests will be welcome to fuck it. Amadahy makes the slave say that it likes being used. Were gonna run a fuck train on you, she whispers. Amadahy rocks her hips into the slave as she reminds it that itll never have normal sex. She hears a few of her girlfriends gathering in the hall. Why wait a week for the party? Amadahys got the slave ready now. She leaves to gather her girlfriends as the slave struggles in its tight bondage.
    Duration: 00:09:54
    Format: Windows Media
    Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.272 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
    Filesize: 450 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    http://k2s.cc/file/d67b6f843e294/Ama...ined_slave.wmv

Megan - BBC for Anniversary

Megan - BBC for Anniversary

Tags: fetish, cuckold, solo, Femdom
    Description: But thats not all! She's not the only one getting a gift, as she demonstrates the delivery method of the gift she has arranged for you too! hint: Are you hungry baby?
    Duration: 00:06:43
    Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~3 950 Kbps avg, 0.143 bit/pixel
    Filesize: 196 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    https://k2s.cc/file/55cd9792a1eba/Me...nniversary.mp4

Alexis and Amadahy - Danni Suffers Strap-on Punishment Ass Fuc...

Alexis and Amadahy - Danni Suffers Strap-on Punishment Ass Fucking

Tags: Stockings, Fetish, Femdom, Humiliation
    Description: Danni was caught wearing the girls panties. Amadahy and Alexis decide a punishment ass fucking is in order. Both Alexis and Amadahy pound Danni's asshole with their strap-ons. Lola laughs in Danni's face. If he wants to dress like a girl he will know what it s like to be a girl. Danni is absolutely humiliated by their dicks. Danni could barely take it but the girls insisted he take it. The only way he will be allowed to cum is in chastity while being fucked.
    Duration: 00:14:26
    Format: Windows Media
    Video: VC-1, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.272 bit/pixel
    Audio: 44.1 KHz, WMA2, 2 ch, ~320 Kbps
    Filesize: 656 MB
    Thumbnails:

Links:
    http://k2s.cc/file/74b93e85f6ce4/Ale...king.part1.rar
    http://k2s.cc/file/ad617049fa29e/Ale...king.part2.rar