keep2share.cc
Page 617 of 676 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617618619627667 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 6759
    Title: Scale Of One To Ten (4K)

Description: Featuring Daisy Domme (whipping, couple)

Format: MP4
    Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 1164 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Sadie - Throws Crumbs to Starving Cuck Husband with her Boyfriend (1080HD)

Description: 1080 HD Sadie and her boyfriend humiliate Sadie's cuckolded husband. She has been starving her husband all day. Sadie and her boyfriend throw potato chips and make the hungry cuckold chase after them. Sadie did not marry for love, or cock, and her husband knows it. She tells her Alpha boyfriend the backstory about how she met, married, and cuckolded her rich husband while they humiliate him together. Sadie inspects her husband's chastity. She throws more food on the floor for him. Then, she makes him go fetch his wallet. Sadie removes all of the money from it so that she and her boyfriend can go to dinner. Sadie instructs her husband to clean the house while she and her boyfriend have their meal. If the cuckold cleans well, the Alpha couple may allow him to watch them fuck when they return. Sadie makes her husband kiss her, and her boyfriend's, shoes. Then, they leave to have their meal.

Clip Contains: Sadie Holmes, Marcello, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Female Domination, Financial Domination
    Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , FINANCIAL DOMINATION , HUMILIATION
    Keywords: sadie holmes , Marcello

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 700 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: I'm Taking Your Balls, StepDad

Description: Rocky Emerson is dancing alone in her room in a rainbow leotard and fishnets. Her friend calls her to ask if she's going to the Electric Slut Carnival, and Rocky says she's probably grounded and her jerk StepDad probably won't let her go.

When she hears that if she goes to the party, she can get gang banged by 8 well hung guys, she perks up and tells her friend that she'll just suck her creepy StepDad's dick to get out of trouble.
    Ricky Larkin, her creepy StepDad, comes into her room and starts putting his hands on her. He tells her that he heard from the Principal of her school that she's in trouble in again, and he's going to punish her. "I might let you go to that party, but if you go, it's going to be with my cum dripping down your throat." Rocky rolls her eyes.

Rocky lets him grope her and be a creep, then she gets on her knees to suck his dick like he normally makes her do. But this time, she surprises him by gripping tight on his balls.
    "I have an ID that says I'm 18, and I can do what I want. If you try to stop me, I'm just going to take theses balls to the party with me and wear them as ear rings."

Rocky slaps and squeezes her creepy StepDad's balls but keeps edging him by stroking his cock. She's makes him worship her stinky feet, and eat his own cum. She makes a sissy out of him, telling him that after she's done with his stupid balls, she's going to get gang banged, and then invite them all home to gang bang her stupid StepDad.
    When she's done his cock and balls are aching from all the abuse. She sucks the cum out of his cock for the last time ever and spits it in his mouth.

Featuring: Ricky Larkin, Rocky Emerson

Tags: Ball Squeezing,Ballbusting,Big Tits,Blowjob,CBT,Cuckolding,Cum Eating,Edging - Begging to Cum,Emasculation,Fishnets,Fishnets + Leotard,Leotard / One Piece,Tattoos - Alt Girls,Teen Dommes

Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 932 Mb

Download:

Title: Emmanuelle's Sissy Slut

Emmanuel London

Tags: Crossdressing, Cuckolding, FemDom Sex, Sissy Training

Duration:
    Size: 533 Mb

Download:

Title: Cum In Your Cage With A Vibrator, Or Be Left Denied

Description: Goddess Mina Thorne

I know you've been wearing that chastity device for a long time for me. It's a constant reminder that I fucking own you. You no longer have autonomy over your masturbation habits. You no longer get to cum home from work and jerk for hours. Instead that cage has made you think of me nonstop, hasn't it? And you know I'll only unlock you if you've made me happy. Do you think you've earned an orgasm? Well I've decided I am going to let you cum, but that cage stays on.

I know you were hoping I would let that dick free just for a couple of minutes so you could remember what it feels like to have your hand working up and down that throbbing cock. So you could feel that pleasure again. But that's not going to happen. Instead I want you to get a vibrator and you're going to vibrate it onto your cage or onto your balls and the only way you're allowed to cum if you can do so through that cage. And being that it is locked up, you won't able to get fully hard or even enjoy the orgasm, in fact, it might ruin it, oh no, lol. This is all part of my plan to remind you that I'm the one in control. Not you.

But I know how badly you think you need to cum and this is the only opportunity you're going to get for now. So go on, play with your balls and start vibrating your cage and your balls. Enjoy the pleasure because it's not going to feel good for long.

Category: CHASTITY
    Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL , ORGASM CONTROL , RUINED ORGASMS , MIND FUCK , GODDESS WORSHIP
    Keywords: orgasm denial

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 726 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Policeman Roge'rs Punishment (part 1-6)

Description: Oh how the mighty have fallen! Stripped of his uniform and blackmailed, PC Roger is totally helpless. The office women pull and prod him about knowing they have full control over him. For such a proud man being taken advantage of like this is the ultimate humiliation.

Duration: 39 Mb
    Size: 661 Mb
    Resolution: 960x540

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2

Title: Molding Young Minds Into My Ass Addicted Stroke Zombies

Description: Princess Mabel

I love getting to you while you're still so young. So young and already so addicted to me. And I know you little boys just can't resist jerking your dick, that's all you do all day long. While all of your friends are out partying with hot girls, I know you just sit at home and you jerk for me all day long, don't you? Just jerking and jerking to my perfect fucking body. Your young impressionable little mind is going to be so easy to fuck with all day long. You're going to be jerking and jerking for me literally all fucking day.

So start jerking to my perfect ass. I know how much you love this ass. I want you to stare at it and jerk. Jerk to my ass loser. I know it's so irresistible. You're so horny for my perfect ass. I know you can't stop jerking to it. You're so young and so addicted to me and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. My ass makes you so horny that all you want to do is stay in and jerk to it, my young addicted little jerk zombie. And I'm not going to stop teasing you with this ass, why would I? I want you edging and edging to it all day long. I love knowing how easily I control you and how easily I can turn you into my little jerking zombie. You're an addicted ass worshiping loser for Princess Mabel. And you love it.

You're such a loser for me. Now stop jerking. If you want to jerk to me all day, you're going to have to stop when it starts feeling too good. I'm going to teach you control through tease and denial. I want to make sure that you're an addicted little jerker for me. Now start jerking again, but slowly, slowly jerk it to me loser. I'm controlling your cock and I'm controlling your mind, slowly manipulating you into what I want you to be, a young, addicted ass worshiping stroke zombie for Princess Mabel. Jerk it to my perfect ass loser. It feels so good to jerk to me. You don't ever want to stop, do you? I know you love it.

Category: ASS WORSHIP
    Related Categories: MIND FUCK , BRAT GIRLS , TEASE & DENIAL , EDGING GAMES , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
    Keywords: mind fuck

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 1016 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Hunteress: The deadly kick comes at the end!

Description: First a short wrestling match where he gets overpowered within a minute. She then changed her sneakers with her high heels and still wearing her sexy sports leotard, showing her mighty legs and ass cheeks. Only the imagination of being kicked by these legs makes your balls aching, but he gets it real and almost endless in this video. Only a short break in-between ball kicking is when she slaps and punches his down dangling nuts and the the most brutal kick comes at the end...

Category: BALLBUSTING
    Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, ASS WORSHIP, CBT, LEOTARD FETISH, BALL ABUSE
    Keywords: hunteress

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 270 Mb

Download:

Title: Andrea: Watch and cum over my sexy legs

Description: ... while I torture his balls!
    Andrea the top model with some sadistic needs shows her beautiful legs while she abuse the balls of her personal toy. She let him serve drinks with heavy weights hanging on his balls, orders him to let the weights swing, let him make exercises... One of her erotic fantasies is while doing this and watch a man in pain with weights on his aching nuts a second man should jerk himself off, cum over her sexy long slender models legs while she presents her legs in an ideal position...

Category: BALL ABUSE
    Related Categories: HUMILIATION , HIGH HEELS , CBT , LEGS , BRAT GIRLS
    Keywords: andrea

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 201 Mb
    Resolution: 720x576

Download:

Title: Stocking slaves - Mistress Kendra

Description: Makes her foot slave submit to her white stockings feet and worship on them

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 235 Mb

Download: