keep2share.cc
Page 570 of 676 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570571572580620670 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 6759
    Title: July 19, 2019 - Audrey Noir, Jimmy Broadway/Revenge On the Priest 3

Description: Audrey Noir is finally exacting her revenge on the priest who assaulted her when she was a senior in Catholic school. She amuses herself by applying paddles, crops, hairbrush and other impact toys on Father Jim's increasingly red naked ass, and gleefully humiliates him. But she has one more surprise for him: she's brought a specially equipped Bad Dragon strap-on and makes him get down on his knees to suck it until she "cums" all over him. Father Jim is left a sad, degraded mess, while Audrey can finally put her traumatic experience behind her.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 517 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: July 19, 2019 - Slave Squirrel Balls, January Seraph/Cock Bitten Captive

Description: Brace yourself for 60 minutes of action as Mistress January Seraph takes slave squirrel balls through a pain pleasure cycle. He is tormented during a sexy strip tease and has his cock and balls nearly chewed off as this dark haired temptress demonstrates Her skills while testing his limits. On his back fastened to the table he gets a reward for his CBT as She smothers his face in Her pussy. After She shoves several metal rods down his cock and hot waxes the head, he has earned his monthly milking.

Duration: 60 Min
    Size: 2196 Mb

Download:

Title: Incontinentia Urinae - Forced Diaper & Urology (Part 1-2)

Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 490 Mb

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2

Title: Tongue Punch My Ass (A C4S #1 Seller - Ass Licking *)

Description: Mistress Kandy is sitting on her throne and signals her slave to her feet. He crawls in and she tells him that she is rewarding him for his hard work. His reward is being allowed to rim her ass. This hungry slut loves eating Kandy's ass for hours on end. "Start with my feet" she tells him, adding "You're just like a Neanderthal on your knuckles." The eager boy sniffs, kisses and licks her feet until she directs him up her legs and then up to her panties. She tells him to pull the fabric to the side and to get his tongue in her hole. "Look at my fat pussy lips" she tells him adding that he only gets her ass today. Look but don't touch.

Kandy's husband is out and when he is she loves to have this young eager stud slave over who is happy to do whatever she demands. "I'm going to have him licking all night" she says with a chuckle. Finally she decides it's time to take the panties off all together. The slave removes them and Kandy now kneels on the chair so you get an amazing view of her juicy plump ass. She tells her slave to bury his face in her ass and to tongue punch her ass. She is not happy with the slaves effort and threatens to replace him with a young 19 year old slave if he doesn't try harder. "He's a bit old" she says "but he generally does a good job." Finally she has the slave move back so you can see her big ass, wet butt hole and glistening pussy. "Think how many men would do anything to lick it" she tells her slave before ordering him back to kiss her ass cheeks and show his servitude to her.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 516 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Draining Your Dignity

Description: You're here again, my pet. Which is good because I have something very important to tell you. I. Want. You. But I don't just want your cock, I want every drop of your existence. I want you heart, I want your money, I want your very soul. I want every fiber of your being to have my name scrawled across it in perfect little letters. I want you to give me everything.

I want you to spend, to cum, to tribute, to live for me.

Duration: 18 Min
    Size: 484 Mb

Download:

Title: Foot Life (Part 1-3)

Description: Mistress Fox returns home to her foot slave in training, He has been instructed to wait patiently for her in position by the front door, ready to lick the filth from the soles of her shoes the moment she enters from outside. She then sits comfortably and begins her slave's full shoe and foot training regime, which she has decided will be his life from now on. The soles and and the heels must be licked and sucked until they are sparkling clean. He then gets to remove her stockings before being told to clean between each of her hot and sweaty wet toes.

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 784 Mb

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2

Title: Princess Ashleigh Demands You Do a Goddess Worship Assignment

Description: "I want you addicted to my beauty. I want you crippled by my commands. I want you up all night tonite, watching every one of my devastating videos. Over and over. So that you wake up a sleep-deprived, Ashleigh-obsessed wreck. With blueballs and a tiny throbbing cock. And then do you know what you're going to do...?"

Duration: 3 Min
    Size: 72 Mb

Download:

Title: A Mouth For Butts (Complete)

Description: Mistress Athena's ashtray slave is eagerly awaiting for her to light up and use his mouth as a receptacle for her ash, smoke and spit. She doesn't disappoint, blowing plumes of thick smoke into his face and making sure that every bit of hot ash enters his mouth for him to swallow. Of course, no ashtray would be complete without consuming butts and when she extracted every last puff of smoke... it's ashtray slave's dinner time!

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 377 Mb

Download:

Title: Suck On The Lollipop (4K)

Description: Featuring Sara Luvv, Kendall Faye (shoe worship, humiliation)

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 1115 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Cleanup That Wet Mess (4K)

Description: Featuring Jaycee Starr, Stirling Cooper.

Duration: 4 Min
    Size: 739 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download: