keep2share.cc
Page 543 of 676 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553593643 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 6759
    Title: Mistress Maria Needs Her Orgasm

Description: Mistress Maria Marley is teaching her slaves what serving her is all about. That includes, their suffering and her pleasure! Maria knows just what she wants today; a nice deep dicking. She doesn't want it from a real cock, as that would be too high of a reward for these pathetic slaves. Instead, she wants the slave to strap-on a dildo gag and fuck her good and deep, making her cum, OR ELSE!

Format: MP4
    Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 706 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Wanna Go To The Park?

Description: Featuring Amanda Tate (shoe worship, puppy)

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 856 Mb

Download:

Title: Pizza Boy Gets Cuckold (Full Movies)

Description: Goddess Raven Bay and Daisy Ducati are talking about how much they just love owning men and are waiting for the pizza boy to arrive, though they have no hunger for pizza but plan to have some fun with the delivery boy, Toby walks up to the house and knocks on the door and says Hello ladies I have your pizza with extra EXTRA SAUSAGE!!! Daisy yells back to Raven that the pizza boy is kind of cute, She replies invite him in, She grabs him and yanks him in the door, Then the ladies ask him if he has some sausage for them, Cocky Toby who thinks he is the coolest says yes i got just what you need, They tell him to do a striptease for them, and he stands up and starts wiggling his little ass like he is a Chip in Dales dancer, The woman encourage him to take it off, when he finally takes his pants down the girls bust out laughing, That he has to have the smallest dick they have ever seen, Raven asks if it is a micro penis, Toby says it's just cold in their house and that it's a grower not a shower, Daisy pulls out a ruler and measures only less than 2" The ladies bust out laughing again, and Toby says he wants to leave, Awww the girls persuade him to stay telling him that they like things kinky, then Daisy puts a gold diamond studded collar on Toby and shoves his face down to their feet and tells him that new tiny dick boys start at the bottom and work their way up, The pizza boy begins to lick the woman's feet like a pathetic little cucky, and Raven tells him that his day is only beginning. Goddess Raven Bay and Daisy Ducati now tell the pizza boy that they need to get off, but that he could never please either one of them with his micro penis and that he gets to be the lube for their dildos, They both masturbate right in front of his face even letting him suck their pussy juice off the dildos they laugh at the fact that the only way this pathetic loser gets to taste pussy is off of a dick Goddess Raven Bay tells the pizza boy they have more fun in store for him as she holds his head between her thighs so tight that he is gasping for air, and Daisy Ducati comes back and puts her hand over his mouth to cut off his air even more, and tells him that he will be getting a face full of goddess ass. That's right they are going to make the slut eat their asses and worship them, They completely face fuck him and smother him with their beautiful Ass, The woman are cruel and use him as their fuck toy. Goddess Raven Bay and Daisy Ducati now have the pizza boy completely cross dressed in a red sexy glitter dress and add some final touches of lipstick he is now there sissy slut they make him strut his stuff and even dance for them now he will go out and seduce men and bring the studs back to the girls, after they have had their fun with their new cuckold sissy pizza boy the ladies decide they want to fuck, so they bend him over and get ready to strap up and fuck his man pussy. Goddess Raven Bay and Daisy Ducati now are strapped up and ready to fuck some boy pussy. they bend the pizza boys slutty ass over and ram their cocks up his pretty little cuckold ass, making him beg for every inch, Then sucking his filthy ass off their strap ons.

Duration: 35 Min
    Size: 3020 Mb

Download:

Title: Her Bottom Bitch

Description: No matter how big or tall a slave is he will always be nothing but a bottom bitch to Princess Lenna Lux. She finds great pleasure in making a strong man bend over and submit his ass willingly just to please her. The bigger the slut they are the more it turns Princess Lenna on as she fills his holes up with her big, strapon cock.

Duration: 17 Min
    Size: 1450 mb

Download:

Title: St Dunstan's Annual Physical (part 1-7)

Description: With the headmistress in charge St Dunstan's normally runs like clockwork. Unfortunately events have occurred today that have thrown the school's normal routine completely out. The headmistress herself as well as Martin Simpson and Paul Williams have already been drawn into the ensuing chaos. But before the day is out there are likely to be other casualties as a result of events beyond their control.

Duration: 57 Min
    Size: 1073 Mb
    Resolution: 960x540

Download:
    Download - 401.0 MB
    Download - 401.0 MB
    Download - 271.6 MB

Title: BP - Ballbusting Slave Trained for Birthday Party (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Princess Taylor is having a birthday party! Amadahy and Jennifer are bringing the ballbusting slave. Taylor is skeptical. She's not sure that the ballbusting slave can take as many kicks as her guests will want to dish out. Amadahy and Jennifer assure Taylor that the save is well-trained and up to the task. To prove it Amadahy kicks the slave over and over in the balls as hard as she can. Then, Taylor wants a try. She kicks the slave in the balls as hard as she can, too. Despite the excruciating pain, the slave holds up pretty well. Amadahy invites leashed slave girl lola to get a few punches and slaps in. The sadistic little slave girl enjoys being allowed to participate in the beating. Then Empress Jennifer takes her turn. The four totally destroy the ballbusting slave. He collapses, but Amadahy keeps him standing until Taylor finishes kicking. Amadahy calls over lola and allows her to punch the ballbusting slave until he finally drops. Everyone had fun! Except for the ballbusting slave. Taylor is convinced she is going to have the best birthday ever!

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 581 Mb

Download:

Title: Princess Mini Bathroom Domination Cam 1 Part 1

Description: Princess Mini take a bath she spits a lot in slaves pathetic face, she slaps his face hard and kick his balls.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 253 Mb

Download:

Title: Soaked In Spit (Complete)

Description: The slave in this session disgusts both the leather clad Goddess Tangent and the latex loving Mistress Heather. They verbally humiliate him as they slap his face hard from side to side and cover him in their spit, both in his mouth, up his nose and directly into his eyes!

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 470 Mb

Download:

Title: Pay Me When You Fuck Her

Description: Miss Tiffany

When is the last time you fucked that ugly cunt? You know, your wife, lol. I mean you spend so much time on your computer watching my videos, spending money on me, you probably don't pay much attention to her. But I'm sure you still need to fuck her every once in awhile to shut her up. I know you don't enjoy it, but you do have to do it. And what do you think about when you're fucking her? I know you're not thinking about her ugly face and her old saggy body.

I'll bet that every second you're fucking her, you're thinking of me, just to stay hard. I know you're so addicted to my sexy body and the power I have over you. You don't have a choice but to think about me just to stay hard, just to get through it. Admit it, you have visions of me when you fuck her. You think about my hot body every miserable moment that you have to fuck that bitch. And for that, you owe me.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 545 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Kinky Gimp Service And Humiliation

Description: What's more humiliating than making a "straight" slave/cuckold lick your boyfriends feet? How low can you go?

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 368 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download: