keep2share.cc
Page 493 of 676 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 6759
    Title: Boot Slaves

Description: Mistress Daisy summons her slave to her bedside as she enjoys seeing her boots licked clean by her submissive slave before bedtime

Format: MP4
    Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 240 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Kitty Likes to Play Part 5: Kitty Pegs the Bitch

Description: Now it's the bitch slave's turn to get strap on fucked by Kitty! He already watched the other slave get fucked by Kitty so he doesn't need much instruction. The bitch gets Kitty's cock wet just like she likes it. After her strap on is properly lubed, Kitty puts the bitch on all fours and shoves her pink cock up his ass. The slave cries out but Kitty gets what she wants and she wants his ass! Kitty pounds his tight ass with her big pink cock until the bitch cums. Of course, Kitty rubs his filth all over his slutty face. Kitty has a new trained submissive bitch to play with now. He will do what Kitty wants from now on or else!

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 604 Mb

Download:

Title: Perfect for the Job

Description: Ashlynn Taylor has shown up for a job interview with you. She didn't bring a resume and admits that she really doesn't have any of the technical skills required for the position, but she bought brand new shoes for the interview. Being the type of guy you are, you check out the shoes instead of sending her away. Ashlynn quickly realizes that you really like her shoes.no wait; it's her feet you're lusting for. This lovely young lady really needs the job and offers her sexy bare feet in exchange. You are mesmerized by her long toes and succulent soles. Ashlynn sets the hook by suggesting you jerk off to her feet. Your rock hard cock has taken over this interview; you can't even recall what job she applied for, but this is the most amazing interview you've ever had. You squirt a huge load for those amazing feet and Ashlynn Taylor knows she's hired. Hell, if you could do it you'd make the girl CEO next week!

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 232 Mb

Download:

Title: Sissy Faggot Trigger Words

Description: The Mistress B

Does wearing panties turn you on? I bet it does. I know you're a little sissy fag. I know you love to pump that worthless clit stick for me. When I call you a sissy it makes that inferior dicklette throb. Every time I talk about you in your frilly little panties that turns you on. I know you love it when I call you a good girl. I know just what sissies like you need to hear in order to get off.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 480 Mb

Download:

Title: Glenn King's POV - Kiara Cole

Description: Watch up close as Kiara Cole puts it right in your face! Its Glenn King's POV.. see what he sees on set!

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 477 Mb

Download:

Title: Anabelle Pync - Bound and Ruined Three Times (4K)

Description: 4K Ultra HD Anabelle's got a slave bound up good and tight. She is going to edge him with no mercy. Anabelle is so sexy in this clip, truly a master of the tease. Anabelle coerces the slave into giving her his credit card information while stroking. He is going to have to go into some debt in order to earn an orgasm from her. After a long edging Anabelle finally lets the slave have a ruined orgasm. She laughs at his "cock tears." Anabelle knows she can get another out of him. She forces a second ruined orgasm from the slave. The slave begs Anabelle for no more. Of course, that makes her want to ruin him a third time. Anabelle forces a third ruined orgasm from her wallet slave. She laughs while draining his balls and his finances.

Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 1767 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: March 20, 2019 - Ashley Ocean, Alex/BMW Ashley Ocean

Description: In this Bound Men Wanked update Ashley Ocean shows us the male sub's beautiful cock. First he is getting teased until his cock is fully erect, this way Ashley can let him beg for it to wank it. He gets his way, but just when he thinks he may not be allowed to cum at all he is wanked even harder and faster until he blast his hot cum all over the place.

Duration: 21 Min
    Size: 758 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: March 20, 2019 - Mistress Vixen, Slave/The Confession - Part 2

Description: The prisoner still refuses to confess. There's nothing for it but more severe treatment from Mistress Vixen. She kicks him into submission, tramples him in her sharp stiletto thigh boots, making sure to dig and grind her heels into his flesh and then pisses over him and in his mouth. Degradation and brutality is the name of Mistress Vixen's game and there's no one better at it!

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 449 Mb

Download:

Title: March 19, 2019 - Lady Ashley, Sklave/Quoad Locus: WC

Description: Dressed in finest heavy Rubber my slave has the honour to take place under my Toilet Box. Helpless fixed he must enjoy now every single drop of my well tasty morning piss. At the End I have a little bit of Mercy with him and wank his useless Dick.

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 412 Mb

Download:
    Download

Title: Janna Hicks Chindo

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 792 Mb

Download: