keep2share.cc
Page 469 of 676 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 6759
    Title: Becoming Vanessa's Servant Part 3: Foot Worship

Description: Goddess Vanessa has her bitch fully dressed as a sissy on his knees in front of her, sitting on the couch. Her bitch is trying to become her servant and has passed the first two phases of his initiation. Now he has to worship his Goddess's feet. Vanessa is talking to her bitch as she is dangling her high heel shoe off her perfect feet. She tells her sissy that before he can touch her feet, he must smell her shoe. She tells him to breathe in deep and smell her essence. Her servant must love her scent. Whether it's her pussy, ass, feet or shoes! Now the sissy needs to show his Goddess his skill and enthusiasm while worshipping her feet. Watch as the pathetic bitch sucks her toes and licks her soles. The whole time Goddess Vanessa's perfect pussy and ass is naked and right in front of him. Too bad he can only lick and touch her feet! Goddess Vanessa isn't totally pleased with her sissy bitch, but reluctantly agrees to allow him to move on to phase 4. She warns her bitch that she isn't going to be so nice from now on and paints his dick sucking lips with bright red lipstick. She informs him that in phase 4 he will learn how to take her cock and writes "cock whore" on his chest with the lipstick. The bitch tells his Goddess that he is ready to accept his fate in the next phase of training!

Format: MP4
    Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 943 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Beg to be Mistress Ginary's Ass Whore

Description: Mistress Ginary knows that you are just like two pathetic bitches kneeling at her boots, wishing that she would shove her 12 inch cherry cock up your ass! Well today is your lucky day, because Ginary is feeling generous. But you will have to be ready to show her that you really want her cock, and it will involve putting things in your ass first. Are you ready to become Ginary's next begging ass whore?

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 558 Mb

Download:

Title: Becoming Vanessa's Servant Part 2: Sissy Training

Description: Goddess Vanessa's new potential servant, Gabe, who is now known as the bitch, has passed phase 1 of Vanessa's screening process. For phase 2, the bitch is going to have to become a perfect sissy for Vanessa. Goddess Vanessa puts a wig and lipstick on his dick sucking lips. Then she has her bitch try on several frilly sissy outfits. Finally, Vanessa finds the perfect outfit for her bitch. Sexy black lingerie with matching stockings and garters. Gabe looks like such a slut! Now Vanessa has the bitch show off her new outfit by shaking his ass and twirling around as she smacks his bare ass with a riding crop. She tells the bitch that if he doesn't shake his ass good enough then she will hit him harder. Vanessa humiliates her bitch even more by making him do a "sexy" dance for her. When Goddess Vanessa asks the bitch how he thinks he is doing so far, the bitch says "good." Wrong answer! It doesn't matter what the bitch thinks. But even though he is a pathetic bitch, Vanessa has been entertained, at least. The bitch passes phase 2 but we will see if he can handle phase 3!

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 635 Mb

Download:

Title: Kawaii - Uncooperative Slave Becomes Toilet (1080 HD)

Description: Kawaii has a slave that she's mad at. She has decided to turn him into a human toilet. This is what happens to uncooperative slaves. It will have to spend the entire day strapped underneath her toilet chair as a punishment. Kawaii plans to have a huge meal, and then invite a few girlfriends over to use her human toilet as well. The slave is strapped in very securely. He can't escape and will be forced to eat and drink everything. Kawaii sits on her toilet chair and drinks a twenty-ounce coffee drink. She knows it will go right through her. Kawaii tweets out on social media that the toilet slave is available for use. She can't wait to see how many Dommes reach out to her to come over and join in the toilet punishment. Kawaii pulls a flush cord that she has attached to her slave's testicles. She has taken every measure to assure he will swallow it all.

Size: 514 Mb

Download:

Title: February 14, 2019 - Gia DiMarco, Ruckus/Kindy JOI: Gia Dimarco's Anal Slave

Description: There you are on all fours waiting to take your Mistress Gia's pain, but she knows what you really want and she's going to make you work for it. You're gonna have to earn every inch of your Mistress' thick, long cock. She gives her human fucktoy some spankings and traces its flesh with a riding crop. She knows your ass is in the air, eager to feel the tip of her cock sliding in and out of your useless hole. But you have to watch as she toys with her obedient piece of flesh with her thick dick hanging between her gorgeous legs. Her fucktoy has earned the privilege of being in her presence and for now all you get to do is watch. She pulls her perfect tits out to show you more of what you're missing.

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 567 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: February 14, 2019 - Patricia MedicalySado, Anna, Actor X/Feet Worship

Description: I teach the slave to adore my feet, and my helper's feet. This time he will have a special prize from my helper. I love to see how he licks her cunt while I stand on his testicles; I love it how he leaves her cunt, and my shoes, clean. I like him to do his work well. As a reward I will masturbate him, bringing him to a powerful orgasm.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 330 Mb

Download:

Title: Lucky B POV Slave Orders 5

Description: Lap Dances at the MeanBitch Gentlemen's Club are $20 for regular guys and $40 for small dick guys. You try to fool Big Butt Stripper Lucky B into thinking you are a regular guy, but she knows a submissive small dick bitch when she sees one. She makes you worship her ass and feet like a good slave! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN, JOI, AND MORE!

Duration:
    Size:

Download:

Title: Mistress Crystal's Bitch Slapped Human Ashtray

Description: Mistress Crystal Rush truly enjoys humiliating her slaves and few things are more humiliating than being slapped in the face again and again. Crystal even orders her slave to smile and thank her as she slaps his reddened face. Crystal then enjoys a cigarette, ashing it into her slave's mouth as she mixes more slaps with spitting in his face. By the time Crystal is finished the poor slave's face is covered in spit and ash.

Size: 589 Mb

Download:

Title: The Last Ride Pov

Description: The idea is pretty close to the "Last Ride" clip - but it would be from the victim's point of view. It would be 10 mins. or so, without an opening office scene, so the whole clip is in that dark but well-lit execution room... Only props necessary are a , handcuffs, ball gag and blindfold. Same outfit -- gorgeous black bra, pantyhose, garter belt... Throughout the clip, especially before the sex scene when you're standing before me, you twirl the ends of your hair in your fingers as you talk... You come into the room, say hi and introduce yourself as Mandy, the executionist at FFA. You tell me I've been ordered to be executed today -- no backstory is necessary -- but because you enjoy your job so much, you want to do it the fun way, and that means extracting a sperm sample from me for your trophy collection. So you tell me you're going to hang me as I climax during sex with you... You order me to sit down, put my hands behind my back, and we hear that delicious click-click of handcuffs. Then you tell me that you don't want to hear me beg or protest during my last moments, so you strap a ball-gag on me.... This is all POV, so I get a glorious moment of looking down your bra. You put a condom on me so you can capture my last contribution to this world... And then you get on top of me, obviously very close to the camera, and seductively put the rope around me (the camera). At some point about here, you take your bra off and go topless for the rest of the clip... So then we have sex as you're looking closely at me and yanking on the rope as we go... You come first (ladies first, of course), and then you look me directly in the eyes as you tighten the rope further and I choke while you're still yanking on the rope... You "shush" me as I start to struggle, and you tell me there is no escape... After I , like in the LR clip, you remove the now-used condom and dangle it as a trophy in front of the camera and say something like "Another one for my collection." At the very end, as a gesture of respect, like how people shut the eyelids of a just-passed body, you slip a blindfold over the camera lens, say something like "Good night, darling," blow me a kiss.....Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 Mib
    Size: 801 Mb

Download:

Title: HARLEY QUINN: POOF SPOOF II

Description: In part II of my Harley Quinn role play fantasy, you play Batman who has once again been caught in a trap! I stumble upon you after getting kicked out by the Joker for being too gassy. Looks like I'm going to unleash my ass blasting straight into your face Bats!

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 158 Mb
    Resolution: 1898x1080

Download: