keep2share.cc
Page 427 of 676 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437477527 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 6759
    Title: Liberated From Manhood by Jean and Lydia: Ball Shock

Description: It's now been thirty days since Jean Bardot and Lydia Supremacy have relieved their slave of his manhood. They decide that it is a good time for them to check in on their bitch. They let him out of his cage for inspection. Ms. Lydia compares his tiny dick with the size of her heel. Jean and Lydia laugh because her heel dwarfs their pathetic slave's little unit. Mistress Jean has a remote control in her hand and now it's obvious that the slave has a shocker attached to his balls. The Mistresses take turns spitting in their slave's mouth as they shock his balls. Happy to know that their bitch still is missing his manhood, the ladies kiss, as they dismiss their bitch.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 664 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Christmas Gift for You

Description: Your mistress, master and ultimate everything Goddess Brianna has paused to pay you a little attention. This is the greatest gift possible for an obedient foot slave. She presses her bare soles against the bars of your cage and allows you to taste her incredible feet. She even dips her toes through so you can feel them briefly in your undeserving mouth. Brianna instructs you to shake your ass for her so she can watch your tiny balls move like jingle bells. You're being a good boy to serve the goddess's foot cleaning needs. Goddess Brianna even offers a few kind words for the holiday season, but you are not getting out of the cage.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 352 Mb

Download:

Title: Teased By A Manipulative Executrix Until You D.!.E.

Description: Luna Sapphire

Now that we're alone at my place, we can really start to have some fun. But first I think you need a drink. Drink this, make sure you drink it all. You must be really excited to have some one on one time with me. I'll bet you can't believe I picked you up at the bar. I'm sure you didn't expect a woman as gorgeous and seductive as me to take you home.

I'm going to have so much fun playing with you. But I want to play with you the way a predator plays with her prey. That's what you are, you're my prey, my victim. You just wanted a one night stand but I want to make this your last night on earth. You were foolish enough to go home with strange, dangerous woman. But what you didn't know is that I'm extremely lethal. The drink I gave you is already paralyzing your body.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 692 Mb

Download:

Title: December 13, 2018 - AJ Applegate, Jason Katana/You are Made to Blow your Load like a Volcano

Description: DO YOU FEEL HELPLESS? "You can't touch me but I can touch you.", she says as she rubs her big juicy ass all over your cock. She can feel it getting rock hard through your pants. AJ your Shanghaier, is a CUM VAMPIRE. She likes to play with her food before eating. After getting you rock hard she teases and taunts you with her tongue licking up and down your shaft until you feel like a geyser ready to blow your load... and then she ruins the experience; denying your orgasmic release. AJ edges you until you want to cry. She rough jerks you to the brink with her hands... then lets go again and again. She is hungry she says and your cum is not ready yet. When will it be ready?!? You can't help but think! Finally when she envelops your cock between her ass cheeks, you are done; both figuratively

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 500 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Teachers' Pets (Full Movie)

Description: Stella Liberty and Helena Price are celebrating the end of another semester. After drinking a couple glasses of wine, they admit to each other that they both have been giving some "extracurricular" attention to some of their students in the bedroom. They decide to call over a couple of their star pupils to come and play. Helena soon finds out that Stella's relationship with her student is a little different. Stella's pet is not very experienced and has a tiny cock. He pleases and entertains her in other ways than with his dick. Stella orders her submissive bitch to get on his knees and worship her feet. Helena likes what she sees and orders her student to do the same. Reluctantly, he submits and they both suck and lick the ladies' feet. After they are done worshipping Helena and Stella's feet the guys are made to strip and put on slave collars. Stella has her slave fuck Helena with a dildo gag. Then Stella's slave is forced to watch Helena give her student a blow job and swallow his cum. To add to his humiliation, he is forced to watch Helena's pupil fuck her and clean his cum from her pussy when they are finished. Just when they are finishing their kinky games, Mr. Valentine, the Dean, barges into the room. He begins yelling and tells the guys to leave. Before he can chastise the ladies, they inform him that they know his dirty secret! Mr. Valentine loves dressing up like a sissy and being treated like a whore. First, they give him a hard paddling to teach him a lesson. Then, they spit roast him. Helena fucks his slutty ass while Stella forces him to continue to suck her cock. When they are finished making Mr. valentine their slut, they show him the pictures they have of him. It looks like next semester will be the best semester ever!

Duration: 44 Min
    Size: 3830 Mb

Download:

Title: Cruel Chastity Torment

Description: Look at THAT! Who does that?! Who locks a fella's junk up in a steel cage & then teases him mercilessly? Look at that mouth & tongue! Christ, it would make most men bust out of that cage like the Hulk....but that's not all: pussy too? Now that's taking it too far. The sensitive, swollen bits of cock flesh pushing past the bars of the cage rub against hot, wet pussy. PUSSY?!

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 329 Mb

Download:

Title: Kali - 18 Year Old Emotionally Abuses a Friend while he Worships Her Feet (720 HD)

Description: This poor guy thinks that his cute friend is being really nice letting him spend time with her, but she is actually really mean. After a long shopping session at the mall, where Kali hits Danni's credit card real hard, Danni finds himself back in Kali's bedroom. Kali is a totally emotionally manipulative brat. She fucks this poor 's inferior mind as he adoringly worships her 18 year old feet. Any remaining resistance to Her will, she turns back on Danni in a series of manipulative questions. Although Danni is hurt that he can never be Kali's boyfriend, he gradually accepts that he is powerless to her every material wish and abusive desire.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 329 Mb

Download:

Title: LAYLA LOVE BLACK BI CUCKOLDING

Description: Layla and her sissy boy double teams a big black cock in his hot video. After some deep pegging, they go throat to the balls.

Duration: 26 Min
    Size: 1574 Mb

Download:

Title: Jewell and Tangent Cane the Ass slave

Description: "You are going to serve us well today slave. Do you know how you are going to serve us today? By bending over and taking everything we've got!" Goddess Tangent and Mistress Jewell are in a particularly sadistic mood today and this slave is going to pay for it. The slut of a slave signed up to be an "ass slave". Little did he know that he would be serving as an ass slave in different ways than he had hoped for. Watch as the beautiful Goddess Tangent and Jewell Marceau, dressed in sexy latex outfits, beat this slut mercilessly with their canes. He will be more careful about what he signs up for next time for sure!

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 738 Mb

Download:

Title: Niteflirtin', Footjobbin

Description: I'm a master of the multitask, using my melifluous guttertalk to get a pantyhose addict hard during a phone call--while using my pantyhosed toed, soles and gusset to cocktease my client into a weeping, leaking mess. Doubly denied -- double the begging -- do I give in, let either of them have that pantyhose climax?Maybe....

Duration: 4 Min
    Size: 293 Mb

Download: