keep2share.cc
Page 360 of 676 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 6759
    Title: BP - Long Brutal Ballbusting (1080 HD)

Description: Chloe, Mia, and Natalya want to ballbust an old loser. He is no good to them for anything but kicking in the balls. They handcuff his hands behind his back and kick him as hard as they want for as long as they want. The girls all giggle and have a great time while the old man suffers. At first, the old creep seems to be getting off on the attention from the girls. It even gets a little boner. About halfway through the clip, though, you can tell that he desperately wants it to stop. The girls don't stop. They go on kicking him over and over and mock his suffering. The old man is in such pain and so beleaguered, he forgets Chloe's honorific. Chloe keeps kicking him in the balls over and over until it remembers that her title is 'Princess Chloe.' Chloe calls the old man 'stupid' and continues the assault. The girls make the old man beg to continue being kicked in his balls. He is so out of sorts, he begs the young girls to keep kicking him. The girls laugh. Such an old dummy. The girls kick him until he falls face first on the ground in handcuffs.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 1012 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: BBC Anal Orgasm

Description: Goddess Isabel

Hello faggot, I know that you love my big black cock. And today I'm going to play a game with you. I want you to try a new type of orgasm, an anal orgasm by using a big black dildo like this one. I know that you can't resist it. You want this. But once you cum this way, you'll never be able to cum any other way ever again, lol.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 265 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Caged Cock Tease

Description: Mistress Giselle takes the term "sexual frustration" to new heights as she makes her slave endure an extremely cruel session of tease and denial.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 1229 Mb

Download:

Title: Caged Cock Tease
    Title: Cock Craving With Every Orgasm

Description: Custom vid, no name mentioned.

I mind control you to crave cock. I entrance you & tell you that every time you cum - while having sex with your girlfriend or by masturbating - you will go deeper into craving cock. And if you masturbate to a Mistress T video, the effect will be even greater.

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 303 Mb

Download:
    Download - 303.7 MB

Title: Deep Humiliation & Shame

Description: You disgust me. Always thinking with your dick, chronically masturbating. You have no personality & nothing going for you. You're probably a premature ejaculator on top of everything else. My disdain for you turns you on, doesn't it? You see me stroking that beautiful cock expertly with my latex gloved hands & you're jealous. You know I would never touch your worthless dick like that. This vid will cut deep, leaving you in a puddle of cum and tears.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 277 Mb

Download:

Title: Alone with Professor

Description: The gorgeous blonde bombshell, Mckenzi Reynolds, is not your average student. She's sexy as hell and she knows it, but she also knows you know it because she has caught you checking her out many times. Whether it's looking up her skirt or admiring her long, sexy legs and hot high heels, she knows you have been looking at her and today she's calling you out on it. She arrived at class early today to give you what you have been craving. Watch as she slowly strips off her shirt and hikes up her skirt, showing off her cute perky tits and perfect round ass. You are going to worship her soft, beautiful feet just as she tells you to and follow her masturbation instructions.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 220 Mb

Download:

Title: Kendra Punishes Her Slave: Whipping

Description: The training and punishment of Goddess Kendra's bitch continues. She makes him thank his Goddess for beating his balls and caning his ass. Now he needs to beg for his punishment to continue! Goddess Kendra smiles devilishly as her helpless slave begs her to give him a whipping. Kendra reminds her bitch that a slave's sole purpose at Club Dom is to suffer! Next the poor slave is positioned on the whipping platform with his hands secured in bondage. There is no escape now. Goddess Kendra smiles and laughs as she shreds his back with her single-tail whip. You can tell that Goddess Kendra enjoys every minute of his suffering. Now that the slave's back matches his ass from the caning he received earlier, Goddess Kendra admires her whip artwork. The slave's ass and back are completely covered in red and purple stripes from the punishment. The slave is relieved because he thinks the punishment is finally over. However, Kendra has other plans for her bitch. He is ordered to stay perfectly still as she continues whipping him despite his screams!

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 652 Mb

Download:

Title: Natlaya - Daily Ass Smother Training (1080 HD)

Description: Natalya has decided that she will begin every morning by smothering her slave underneath her ass. This is to remind the slave, first thing every day, that it is beneath her. The slave tries to squirm for air and Natalya gets mad. She uses her thighs to lock the slave into a scissorhold. She does this so that the slave realizes that things can always get a lot worse. Natalya is brutal in this clip. She uses multiple methods to deprive her slave's brain of vital oxygen. Caught in a thigh lock, or trapped beneath her ass, the slave's life is completely in her hands. When Natalya is finished with the cruel training, she orders her slave to get under the bed and stay quiet. Her boyfriend is always horny in the morning and she wants to fuck him on the bed.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 582 Mb

Download:

Title: Niteflirtin', Footjobbin

Description: I'm a master of the multitask, using my melifluous guttertalk to get a pantyhose addict hard during a phone call--while using my pantyhosed toed, soles and gusset to cocktease my client into a weeping, leaking mess. Doubly denied -- double the begging -- do I give in, let either of them have that pantyhose climax?Maybe....

Duration: 4 Min
    Size: 293 Mb

Download:

Title: Exquisite Leather and Muscle Worship!

Description: Atmospheric, foreboding, erotic and stimulating.

A mouth watering concoction of experiencing the wonderful sounds of my genuine leather, while
    I sink my meaty muscle into my gentleman's mouth! Oh my goodness, how he loves to take it
    deep throat! Placing him over the whipping bench, spreading his legs, and thrusting my strap-on
    deep inside his very wet mouth. The knob hits the back of his throat, causing him to reflex
    and splutter. Mmm . . always wanting more, what a greedy slut. Is it any wonder how his
    penis doesn't shoot it's load! The reason he loves my meaty cock so much, is because it does
    put his to shame! The comparison is quite obvious, and while I could judge, I just tell him to
    focus on my decent size, something that will make him feel as though he really has a mouth full!

My gentleman is in need of discipline, and I do love the sound of my leather whip, slicing the air
    while giving him a thoroughly hard flogging to his peachy buttocks. My slave is so perverted
    he dreams of sucking cock all the time, and his fantasy is to be thoroughly spit-roasted.

Well, I'm sure you can imagine how depraved that is, and how he really is in need of
    receiving his punishment. However, I will always praise and reward for his atonement.
    What a surprise he received as I nestled my buttocks up to his face, for his tongue to worship!
    The smell of my gorgeous leather, it's creaking sound, and the way it hugs my sexy figure!

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 203 Mb

Download: