keep2share.cc
Page 245 of 676 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 6759
    Title: STRAP-ON GAUNTLET GANGBANG

Description: If this slutty sub wants to serve the General as a personal fucktoy he has to run the gauntlet and earn his place on her dick. Ms. Elena De Luca enlists Mistress Bettie Bondage, Mistress An Li, Ms. Eden Winter and Mistress Olivia to help her run a train on this bitch. Get a good look at each of the sexy Dominas and their big cocks before they stretch and pound his ass to their satisfaction.

This slave doesn't get lube. The mistresses put a funnel in his ass, making him a spittoon, one after another filling him up. Once he is full of mistress spit the ladies use their hands to penetrate and open him up. 5 hands at once prepare him properly to have 2 cocks in his ass and and 2 cocks in his mouth.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 34 Min
    Size: 412 Mb
    Resolution: 720x404

Download:
    PAT 1
    PART 2

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Chastity Nightmare

Description: Every slave wishes and dreams to have their cock locked up by a beautiful Sex Goddess like Summer Day. That is until their fantasy becomes a reality and are teased to the point of extreme sexual frustrations like they have never felt before. Mistress Summer makes sure to give her slave's freshly locked cock the full taste of his worst chastity nightmare!

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 979 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2
    PART 3

Title: Addiction Relapse Triggers Send You Spiraling Back Down The Rabbit Hole

Description: Princess Kaelin

You always come back, don't you? How long have you been away this time? I'll bet you really believed that you were cured, that your femdom addiction was over. But you and I both know, deep down, that you'll never be able to escape from this. I mean you've just come back after a long absence, and then you saw this clip, all about relapsing and you knew you couldn't resist. This clip spoke to you and as much as you tried to fight buying it, you couldn't.

Duration:
    Size: 302 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

Title: Gagged & Punished

Description: It's so funny when you bois think all your little needs and wants are going to be catered to when you crawl to my heels and beg to be my bitch. This is about you catering to me! And when I'm tired of hearing your little face hole whine all day about what you want, I simply stuff a bright red ball gag in it and do things to you that I want... like punishing you until you really start to understand your place in my world. I zipped my little London bitch into a latex straight jacket and plugged its mouth before shoving a nice big black butt plug in its other hole. Then I cropped, paddled and whipped its ass to make it moan for mercy through its spit and gag. I let it sniff my shoe and nylon foot just as a tease before whipping it again. Continuous punishment and rewards will eventually break the slave. If it doesn't they will simply be discarded.

Duration:
    Size: 451 Mb

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2

Title: Sadie Holmes Denies Her Slave

Description: Sadie Holmes is a real Goddess and her caged slave has not been allowed to cum for the past 60 days. Sadie knows he has been beat up and broken down. She bets that he could sure use a reward for his service and all of the hell he is going through for her. However, Sadie knows that he still doesn't deserve it. She sadistically teases him by showing him her perfect pussy and talking about how horny she is. Sadie uses a sexy glass dildo to play with herself and makes the slave smell her Goddess juice. The slave is suffering, he cannot even remember the last time it was that he had a pussy. Sadie loves to tease her slave and she has a lot more in store for him than just that. Sadie brings herself to a nice orgasm and shows the slave he wet pussy juices that he cannot have. He is NOT worthy.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 413 Mb

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2

Title: St Dunstans Infirmary - Nurse, the screens!

Description: It's another busy day at St Dunstans and the talk throughout the school is of the boys' yearly medical exams. Like all such establishments, St Dunstans has a responsibility to ensure their students are in top health and they take this very seriously. It can be quite a chore and the busy nurse will not tolerate any messing around. She has her own ways of dealing with young men who disobey her.

Duration: 30 Min
    Size: 301 Mb
    Resolution: 640x360

Download:

Title: Leopard Corset Anal

Description: I was experimenting with using Periscope, to give all my twitter followers big stiffies whilst they were at work. As soon as I had finished the safe for work version, I let my huge bust spill out of my tight corset and was in the mood for some quick, dirty self satisfaction. I made myself come with some very enjoyable anal play.

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 1614 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2120

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2
    PART 3

Title: Lady Toro - Trains Fluffy to be a Good slave to His Step Sister with Throat and Ass Fucking (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Expert Dominatrix, Lady Toro, is training fluffy to be a good slave to his 19-year-old step-sister, Isabella. Isabella wants fluffy to learn to be submissive to her. Training fluffy to be a good slut will make him very submissive. Fluffy needs to be reminded that he is not his sister's equal. His hot 19-year-old step-sister is Superior to him. When Toro has finished first fucking whore fluffy's throat, she moves on to breaking in its ass. Fluffy's body will be used as a submissive slut in every possible way until he is completely broken down. There's nothing like a nice big dick in the ass to remind a whore of its place. By the end of its training with Toro, Isabella's step-brother will be so stretched out, there will be no way it can forget what it truly is: a gaping slut to be used and abused by hot girls. Toro makes fun of fluffy's chastity while she fucks him deep. Isabella holds her step-brother's key. Now there's no way fluffy can forget the girls are in charge.

Format: WMV
    Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 530 Mb

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2

Title: Virgin Loser Chronic Masturbator, Trapped In An Unending Cycle

Description: Miss Raquel Roper

You're already horny, aren't you? Already jerking that cock. You can't help yourself when you see a hot girl. If you weren't such a pussy and had the courage to talk to girls like me, then you wouldn't be the little virgin loser that you are. Instead, you spend your time alone in your bedroom jerking off to girls like me. You've been doing this since you knew what masturbating was. As soon as you felt how good it felt to jerk your cock, you couldn't get enough. And it never stopped, that urge to jerk to hot girls. You turned into a mindless dick stroker. You never took that next step towards fucking women, the real reason you have a cock. You just couldn't stop jerking, you never got past that stage.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 282 Mb

Download:

Title: Cute School Girl Lola Teases As She Strips Off All Her Sexy Little Gym Kit & Lingerie

Description: Lola is waiting outside Headmistress's office; she has been sent there straight from her hockey class and is still wearing her cute little gym kit. As she waits she plays with her sports uniform, pulling at her little shorts, pulling them down showing her sheer backed panties before pulling them back up over her ass. She loosens her trainers and slips them off, now she feels more comfortable she strides around still playing with her gym kit. Next she slips off her socks & shin pads leaving her with sexy bare legs, but she is not planning to stop there. As she grows increasingly bored of waiting she decides to lose all her inhibitions and she starts to slip off the rest of her gym kit, teasing a little as she does. Off comes her sports top and then her shorts, and it is not long before her panties and sports bra follow, leaving her completely naked!

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 283 Mb

Download: