keep2share.cc
Page 383 of 676 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 6759
    Title: Trophy HotWife Cuckoldress

Description: I'm the trophy wife of a wealthy older man. I stay married to him but I don't fuck him. I bring in hot, young studs to take care of my sexual needs. It amuses and arouses me to force my husband to do sex acts on them (FORCED BI). He claims he hates it but he will suck cock and lick balls if I tell him to. I humiliate him by comparing his limp dicklet to big, thick cocks. I make him eat other men's cum from my pussy...in fact, that's the only way he gets any pussy anymore!

Format: MP4
    Duration: 17 Min
    Size: 498 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Amadahy and Mia - Ignored Cow Struggles to Finish Shift (720 HD)

Description: Mia ignores the cow assigned to Her care as it suffers on the milking bench. The cow screams into the brush left in its mouth as it is repeatedly electroshocked. Mia blocks out the noises the cow is making. She is very used to the tortured sounds these creatures make. Mia enjoys a beverage and doodles in a notebook. Finally, the screams just get too annoying. Mia rips the brush from the cows mouth. What?! she asks it. No more, the cow begs. Mia shocks it with a higher voltage. It screams. Mia tells it that if it doesnt shut up, shell shock it again. The stupid cow wont stop blubbering. Mia shocks it again. She stuffs the cleaning brush back into the cows mouth, then manually shocks it a third time. Even with the brush in the cows mouth, Amadahy can hear the cows screams in the room next door. She calls over to see if everything is ok. Amadahy comes in to help with the situation the cow is creating. She is astonished to hear that the beast has been speaking words. Cows are not allowed to speak! It knows better! This kind of behavior from a cow cannot be allowed. It must be corrected. Amadahy shocks the cow. She rides the lightening as the current runs through the cows body. Mia wants to ride the lightening, too. Mia straddles the cows face as it is shocked repeatedly by Amadahy for Her pleasure. The cow is being a good producer. Every drop of pre cum is being extracted from it. Its been on the bench for hours, but the Princesses still want MORE. The cows testicles are engorged and blue. This only encourages the teasers to tease MORE. Pre cum equals money and a Princess can never have too much money. When every drop of pre cum has been extracted, the teasers shock the spent cow for their own amusement. The cow is then, again, shocked to remove the erection. Once the erection has been removed, the cow is placed back in its small chastity for a rest period.

Duration: 31 Min
    Size: 1412 Mb

Download:

Title: The Online Femdom World Is A Sanctuary Of Social Rejects For Me To Mold

Description: Princess London Lix

You used to be such a fucking loser didn't you? A complete sad, lonely, pathetic wankaholic existence. You don't really have family or friends who really care about you. You don't have a social life except for fucking your hand. I know you don't have a girlfriend. You have just a lonely jerkoff loser life. And you might be thinking that well, 'I'm still a loser, I still have no friends, I'm still fucking the palm of my hand instead of a pussy'. And while I agree that you still have some loser qualities, you're not a loser any more because you have me.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 223 Mb

Download:

Title: Wife Learns Husband has Foot Fetish

Description: When Goddess Kimmy Lee takes off her sexy wedge heels and rubs lotion on her long legs and beautiful feet, her husband can't help but to watch. When she goes to get a drink, she catches him sniffing her shoes while he jerks his cock and laughs, humiliating him. He admits that he has a foot fetish and that he loves the smell of her feet. She teases him by rubbing her soft soles up and down his chest and over his cock. After he kisses, licks, and sniffs her beautiful feet and perfectly manicured toes, she decides to indulge him with a footjob and jacks his cock between her sexy, wrinkly arches. As she foot milks him, he cums all over her gorgeous feet.

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 396 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Cocklock Protocol

Description: Keyholder? Ha. That's a joke. If you need that dick locked up (and if you're reading this, you do, jerkaddict), come see me -- for just a couple dollars, you can come to my flat, I'll inspect you, and lock you in with one of MY locks. That's it. One week, one lock, ZERO escape... seriously. Members get a discount--and enforced extra jail time...

Duration: 3 Min
    Size: 200 Mb

Download:

Title: ELLIE'S BEAUTIFUL AGONY

Description: The focus is on my face as I use "The Womanizer" and some fingers to bring myself to a powerful 100% real orgasm. Lots of moaning, panting, heavy breathing until I climax, hard.

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 232 Mb

Download:

Title: I can stop studying now

Description: Averi Brooks takes a short break from studying just for you to cum to her pretty little feet. Right at her desk, Averi tells you to unzip your pants and stroke your cock while she shows off her sexy, delicious feet, rubbing her arches together and teasing you with her pink, manicured toes. She knows how much you love her feet, and it turns her on so much that she needs to join you, shoving her hands down her tight denim shorts and playing with her wet, swollen clit until you spill your seed over her stretched soles.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 200 Mb

Download:

Title: Kenzie - Sexually Rewired while Fucked by Bot (1080 HD)

Description: Kenzie has her slave restrained and immersed in virtual reality. He is being forced to watch big black cocks. While watching the big black cocks, its asshole is violated by a fucking machine. He is kept in chastity the entire time. The slave must learn to accept anal penetration as its only source of sexual fulfillment. Kenzie cranks up the fucking machine and starts playing on her phone. The slave's sexual rewire is fully machine automated, so Kenzie can kick back and relax. Kenzie likes to read and check her emails while sexually rewiring her slaves. All she has to do is occasionally re grease the machine. She takes the slave out of virtual reality after about three hours, so that she can remind it how worthless and unloved it is. Kenzie likes to dip her hand into the faggot's ass juices, then fuck its mouth with her hand. She fucks its throat really deeply until it gags. Kenzie checks the slave's chastity. She wears the key on a necklace that she likes to dangle over her faggot's face. Kenzie takes off her bra so that she can put on a sexy dress for her boyfriend. She can't wait to go see him and cum all over his huge cock. Because she loves her boyfriend, she'll probably let him cum inside her tonight. His cum will drip from her pussy all over her panties on the way home from his house. The faggot is going to be put on toilet duty for the evening. He'll have to drink all of Kenzie's pee when she's finished fucking her boyfriend. Then, he's going to have to suck all of her boyfriend's cum from her panties. This is why rewiring is really helpful, faggots love cum! Kenzie leaves the faggot tied up, with the machine still reaming its ass, then leaves to go fuck her boyfriend. She taunts as she leaves. e you later, queer! Enjoy the cock up your ass!

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 567 Mb

Download:

Title: Man Meats Last Orgasm

Description: Custom request: You are tied to a chair. I'm fresh out of the shower, towel in my hair, rubbing lotion all over my body. I'm telling you that I've decided to serve YOU as the main course for my guests tonight...but if you can resist getting an erection I'll consider using one of the other slaves instead. I tease you a little & of course you can't hide your arousal. I decide to stroke you off one last time as I put a plastic bag over your head... (SMOTHER + AUTO EROTIC + MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION + EROTIC ASSASSIN + FEMME FATALE)

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 358 Mb

Download:

Title: Miss Roper's Dungeon Slave (Entire Movie)

Description: Miss Roper has a fun day planned! It might not be so much fun for her slave though. Watch as the beautiful and sadistic Raquel Roper tortures and torments her pathetic slave. She has her bitch in the dungeon where no one can hear his screams. Miss Roper starts by making her slave worship her big strap on cock. After her cock is lubed with her slave's spit she gives her bitch a proper fucking. Next, Miss Roper is in the mood to give her bitch some real pain. She laughs and smiles while her slave cries and screams. She makes sure her slave isn't going anywhere by binding his hands. Then, Miss Roper whips and canes her pathetic bitch. Once he is beaten to Miss Roper's satisfaction, the slave is allowed to please his Goddess by fucking her with a dildo gag. Finally, Miss Roper decides that her slave's swollen balls are too full and need to be emptied. She ties him up and slowly teases and edges her slave until he explodes with his cum into Miss Roper's hand. After forcing her bitch to consume every ounce of his filth, Miss Roper leaves her slave tied up in the dungeon to ponder everything that has happened today.

Duration: 32 Min
    Size: 2743 Mb

Download: