keep2share.cc
Page 590 of 676 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 6759
    Title: Today You Get To Lick My Ass (4K)

Description: Featuring Zoe Sparx, Jon Rogue.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 1122 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Ashley Jay

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 174 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Brainfucking Helpless Binging Addicts

Description: I hear you've been missing me. I wanna know how bad you've been missing me. I hear you've been begging to jerk off to me. You really needed more of Goddess, didn't you? I've been missing you boys too, well at least your wallets. It's time for you to relapse for me. It's time to reignite your addiction for your perfect ebony Goddess. I know your cock is already standing at attention.

Look how excited you are to see me even though you know I'm going to fuck you up really good. And you know it's going to feel amazing, giving in to Goddess. It's time for you to spend. Jerk your dick and binge on more of my clips. Every single one of them is like candy, and you need them. You know how badly you need Goddess. You know how good it feels to stroke and pay perfection. You wanna be a good boy for Goddess, don't you? Of course you do. Load up that cart, click, click, click. All for Goddess Tierra. Show me how badly you've missed me.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 449 Mb

Download:

Title: Natalya POV - Look and Pay the Price (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Look me in the face. Focus on my eyes. Hands off your cock. This is your resistance training. You need to be trained to resist the urge to stare at my beautiful curves. You will pay a fee each time your gaze wanders from my eyes. You've been in chastity awhi...

Duration: 2 Min
    Size: 130 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Inferior Tiny Dick Loser Faggots Need To Service Alpha Cocks

Description: Princess Kira Star

Look at all of these big cocks loser. They are so much bigger than yours. I know you wish you had a beautiful cock like the ones on the screen. Just look at them. They make your mouth water. They are so big and juicy. You want them so bad, you get so hard just staring at them. You admire how huge they are. You want to suck them so badly. I know you do.

You have a small loser cock and no one wants to suck on a loser cock. So since no one wants to suck on yours, you must be a cock sucker. LOL! You look up to those huge cocks. Those cocks have powers over you, they make you want to fall to your knees. You are inferior to them and you know it. They are so powerful. They make you weak.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 847 Mb

Download:

Title: Brianna - Uses Nephew to Help Train Son to Become a Better Sissy Part 1

Description: 1080 HD Brianna's son is not shaping up into the sissy that she wants him to be. Brianna's sister has made good progress with transitioning her boy, so Brianna invites her nephew over to show her son a good example. Brianna's nephew arrives fully decked out in pink frills and curls. By comparison, Brianna's son's look is very bland. Brianna wants her son to look just as pretty and polished. They have got a lot of work ahead. Brianna's son protests. Being a dedicated sissy seems like a big commitment, but Brianna won't take no for an answer. She examines the boy's chastity devices side by side. Again, her son disappoints. Brianna decides that she will use her nephew to help train her son to suck cock. She makes the boys suck cock side by side. Her nephew is truly an exemplary cocksucker, again an excellent illustration for Brianna's boy. Next, Brianna pulls up her nephew's skirt and begins to fuck her. Her son must suck a dildo while watching. Briana's nephew obediently lifts her skirts and moans with pleasure no matter how hard his aunt trusts. Brianna lifts her son's chin and softly but sternly says, "Let this be a lesson to you. You're next."

Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 465 Mb

Download:

Title: Kimber POV - Foot Worship with Surprise Humiliation Task (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Kimber's shoes are very well-worn and filthy. She sits on the penthouse balcony sunbathing in her bikini with her feet up. You can see the bottoms of her dirty shoes. Kimber wants to humiliate you because it's entertaining for her. If you want to stay in her presence, you have to lick the soles of her dirty shoes. You lick. While you lick, Kimber wants you to pull out your little dick and masturbate, right there, on the balcony in the open. You obey licking and sucking the heels of her shoes while you stroke in public. After you've licked her dirty shoes Kimber determines that you are worthy of worshipping her perfect feet. You worship and stroke. Kimber laughs at you. You climax on Kimber's soles on her count, but then afterward she has a surprise humiliation task for you.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 339 Mb

Download:

Title: Small Penis Virgins Were Born To Become Cum Eating Cuckolds

Description: Princess Piper

You're a virgin because you have an embarrassingly small penis. And what do men with small penises become? Cuckolds. And what do cuckolds do? They clean up cum. And that's what I fully intend on turning you into, a small penis virgin cum eating cuckold. It's what you were meant to become. Why do you think you were born with that tiny pathetic excuse for a cock? You were meant to become a clean up cuck. You will be a virgin for life.

You should consider yourself lucky that you have me to guide you in this journey and make you the best clean up cuckold ever. And today we're going to start practicing with your own cum. Cum is cum, it doesn't matter, you need to get used to the taste of jizz. You need to get used to tasting it and swallowing it. And if you get really good at it, maybe I'll let you lick the cum right from my pussy after a real man shoots his load inside of me. Wouldn't you like that? Soon you'll be cleaning up the cum off of my stomach or after it drips out of my pussy onto the floor and licking it up, I'm going to train you to be the best cum eating cuckold ever.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 794 Mb

Download:

Title: Lord Barkwith (part 1-4)

Description: Although he is an expert in landscaping, Smythe is rather dim in every other respect. Mrs Perkins knows this very well so it feels only natural to take him completely in hand when he makes a serious error like traipsing through her kitchen getting the floor muddy. If he can't learn a simple thing like removing his boots then he deserves to be stripped and scrubbed clean in an old bath like an animal. Smythe is highly conscious that at any moment someone else in the house could walk right in with him standing here buck naked and humiliated.

Duration: 28 Min
    Size: 543 Mb
    Resolution: 960x540

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2

Title: August 27, 2019 - Jet Setting Jasmine, Tony Orlando/Yes Goddess: Jet Setting Jasmine and Tony Orlando

Description: Jet Setting Jasmine sits at her leather throne looking gorgeous and powerful. Graveling at her feet in a latex hood is Tony Orlando. She makes him clean her black high heeled shoes with his tongue and so he licks them clean including the soles. Jasmine tells Tony to remove her shoes and worship her stocking covered feet. He sniffs and licks them and she shoves them in his mouth. Next he's told to remove Jasmine's stockings and he does it slowly and continues licking her now naked feet and sucks her toes. Jasmine shoves both of her feet into his big mouth. She makes him remove his leather jock and she presses her toes against his cock and scolds him for producing pre-cum without permission. She feeds it to him with her feet and he tells her he's sorry. She commands him to sniff and to lick her underarms and as he does, she traps his nose and mouth in there, gets him in a headlock and squeezes. In the next scene, Jasmine wields a giant dildo attached to her strap-on. She has Tony bent over a leather padded cage in a black straight jacket, with a blindfold covering his eyes and a ball gag in his mouth. She flogs his ass with a flogger in each hand and after his ass turns pink, she slides the huge dildo into his asshole and fucks him deep. Jasmine puts Tony on the floor with his ass in the air. She slides on latex stockings, lubes them up and shoves almost her whole foot into Tony's ass. He backs up onto his Goddess' foot, trying to fit the heel in, and she takes her foot out and makes him clean it off with his mouth for being such a greedy slut. Next, Jasmine has Tony on his back, on top of a padded table, covered in layers of plastic wrap, unable to move. She cuts a hole, made only for his cock and pulls it out. She lubes up a sounding rod and shoves it deep down Tony's urethra and fucks his pee hole with the metal rod. After that, she relieves her full breasts on to Tony's face, squeezing them and showering him with her breast milk. He frees one of his hands to jerk off and cums while them warm milk rains from his Goddess.

Duration: 59 Min
    Size: 2138 Mb

Download: