keep2share.cc
Page 471 of 676 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521571 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 6759
    Title: Training The Loser Neighbor Part 1 - Foot Worship

Description: Kendra James and Kiki Klout are pleasantly surprised when their neighbor offers them some flowers, but are less than happy when he admits to picking them out of their yard. Kendra and Kiki are amused that this loser thinks that he has any shot with them, so they invite him in, only to discover that he is already locked in a chastity device! The girls decide to train him as their cuckold and his first lesson is how to worship their shoes and feet properly.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 834 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Orgasm Denial For Weak Jerk Drones

Description: Mina Thorne

You just can't stop thinking about me, can you my little jerk drone? You've become quite the little addict. You can't get me out of your head. You spend all day thinking about me. Looking for just a few minutes to steal away to jerk that worthless cock of yours to me. It's become a bit of a problem hasn't it? You can't seem to focus at work because of me. You've even started to pull back from your personal relationships. All because I've taken up permanent residence in your mind. All you want to do is stroke and please me.

Size: 727 Mb

Download:

Title: Cassandra Cruz 4

Description: Princess Cassandra shows you what it's like to be one of her slaves. Are you ready to be next? HOT ASS WORSHIP, FACESITTING, FOOT WORSHIP!!

Duration: 17 Min
    Size: 996 Mb

Download:

Title: Boot Slaves

Description: Mistress Cydel sits back and enjoys having her submissive slave girl worship on her suede boots before removing them to gag on her sweaty bare feet

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 236 Mb

Download:

Title: Ash Licker

Description: A fucking ashtray only needs to kneel still with tongue out waiting silently to consume my hot ash and spit on the rare occasion I want to smoke. This one has a long way to go to become my perfect little waste receptacle, but training it is half the fun... for me. First it dropped my ash from its tongue and then it failed to catch my spit fully in that hole. Never a problem, however, as it just gets instructed to lick up whatever it missed from the filthy floor. Then it gets to eat my discarded butt after I stomp it out with my boot sole. Such a lucky little ashtray! I'm sure my whip will make it learn to perform to my satisfaction the next time I want to puff on a cigar.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 296 Mb

Download:
    [url=https://k2s.cc/file/2d20635b9b15b/ash-licker.mp4] Download | Play it online

Title: Ladies Have Fun

Description: The ladies drinking a glass of champagne before the kick the slave hard in the balls. They have even more fun when they lead him around by the balls and attach a heavy bottle filled up with water. They outdo each other by kicking the bottle and inflicting incredible pain on the maltreated balls.

Duration: 18 Min
    Size: 408 Mb

Download:

Title: Anal Stretching (Part 1-3)

Duration: 26 Min
    Size: 757 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download - 401.0 MB
    Download - 356.3 MB

Title: MF ~ Slutbot Step Mommy 1080HD Mandy Flores Taboo role play

Description: T"Good morning sweetie, mommy is going to make you breakfast."Son always found his mom incredibly sexy, and he is tired of not getting any sexual favors from her. His mom starts to walk back to the kitchen, but he tells her to come sit next to him, and she does. He tells her that he's always wanted her and that she should be with him instead of his father. He then starts to grope her breasts. She is totally startled by this and pushes his hands away. She says that was not at all appropriate, that his father is really good to her, and that she will have to tell him about this incident when he returns from his business trip. The son tells her that's not going to happen, and that he has a way to persuade her to be his fuck toy. She laughs and tells him that he couldnt have her if he tried, and to sit here and wait for his breakfast. She starts to get up, and he pushes her back down into her chair. He pulls out a mind control device he made just for her (its a laser pointer). He grabs his mom by the shoulder, "You see this, mom?" he asks"its the solution to all my problems." He puts the device up to her face and shines the light into her forehead for a few seconds. His mom's head jerks around a few times as the device starts to take control of her brain. mandy flores. "You can't control me" she says, grabbing her head while slowly the device takes over more and more of her free will. In an instant, her face goes blank, her eyes go wide, and she looks at her son. "Slutbot mommy now activated"she says in a robotic voice. The son can't believe his device actually worked, but there she is, staring at him blankly with a smile on her face. He asks if his old mommy is still in control and she says "No darling, your old mommy is gone forever. I am your new slutbot mommy. Allow me to worship your throbbing cock!"......

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 877 Mb

Download:
    Download Download | Play it online

Title: KISS OR SPIT

Description: Love or disdain? The mouth can show you a range of emotion whether through a sensual kiss or a mouthful of spit in your face. I know how you feel about me. You'd love to plant your wet mouth over mine and show me your affection. Close your eyes for me and when you open them, I'll show you how I really feel about you. You think I care about you? Not in the slightest. In fact, I feel repulsion. You are disgusting and all I have for you is my frothy spit! Take it like the bitch you are. Taste my rejection! I will never love you. You're going to jerk off for me as I degrade you orally. You're nothing to me but a play thing. Jerk it and eat that cum load mixed with my divine saliva. You disgust me.

Size: 415 Mb

Download:

Title: Become My Pay Pig Cuck, For Real

Description: Princess Ellie

We both know that you don't fuck or date. So you fund my dates, you fund my fucking. You are my little pay pig cuck. Your money goes to making me happy since you have no one else to please, no one else who will pay attention to you. The thought of me out on dates, spending your money turns you on. Being my pay pig cuck gives you purpose. You need this, otherwise you'd be all alone.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 461 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download: