keep2share.cc
Page 428 of 676 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 6759
    Title: Freak Cock Tease

Description: "Freak Cock" was made famous in 2 scenes I filmed with him a few years ago: "Ruined Orgasm for Freak Cock" & "Freak Cock Cuckolded & Ruined"

The amount of fan mail I've gotten begging to see more of him has been shocking. He does have the meatiest, heaviest cock I've ever seen. He's also quite entertaining (you have to watch the vid to understand).

So, he's back but for only 2 scenes. This one & another one to be released later. What happens in this scene? Get it & find out!

Format: MP4
    Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 348 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Objects Don't Object

Description: Layer 1: Full coverage nylon encasement.
    Layer 2: Plastic wrap Layer
    3: Vertrap Layer
    4: 4+ rolls of duct tape

Let the pantyhose pulling begin.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 552 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Goddess Dahlia Trains the Pony slave (Full Movie)

Description: Watch all 4 parts! Goddess Dahlia has decided to train her pony slave today. After taking him out for a trot, she decides that she wants to have some fun with her slave. She has him park her pony and cart and worship her feet. The pony does a good job sucking and licking her feet and toes so she decides to give him a reward. His reward is an outdoor whipping! Goddess Dahlia makes the bitch scream in pain as she shreds his back without mercy. They have been outside all day so Dahlia commands her pony slave to bring her back to the dungeon so she can continue her fun and continue his torture. Once inside the dungeon, Goddess Dahlia binds her slave and gives him a brutal caning. Pleased with her pony from the day's activities, Goddess Dahlia decides she will have mercy on her pony. Goddess Dahlia milks her slave's hard cock and makes him lick his cum off her fingers before putting her obedient pony away for the night.

Duration: 27 Min
    Size: 2336 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: SWEATY, CREAMY PANTIES FOR YOU 1080P

Description: I just worked out, washed my face and put on a little makeup...but I didn't wash my body or change my clothing. In fact, I'm wearing the underwear I'm going to send you. I'm getting them nice and stinky for you to sniff! Next, you're going to clean these with your tongue. Enjoy the Ellie flavor! Once clean, you'll wear these to work for a whole week and send pics as proof!

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 240 Mb

Download:

Title: Fishnetted Cockhole

Description: All dressed up in a tight sheer top, frilly black petticoat, fishnet hose and six inch heel shiny ankle boots, there's really only one thing this slut is good for -- chugging lots and lots of cock. Seems looking like a total sissy whore makes that pathetic little thing hard under its fishnets. Just for fun I let it stroke while I bang its throat. Then the whore spurts its seed all over my dick and licks it up like any good whore-boi would. Maybe next time I'll dress it up just like this, bind its hands behind its back and have some real cock over to abuse that face hole!

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 222 Mb
    Resolution: 920x1080

Download:

Title: RUB IT ON YOUR FACE

Description: You're going to jerk off to me with this sexy video. When you cum, you're going to use that jizz as moisturizer! I want you to rub it on your face for me!

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 639 Mb

Download:

Title: Sophia: Men with small dicks get punished!

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 357 Mb

Download:

Title: Karma - Pampered Princess served by Two Fools (4K)

Description: 4K Ultra HD 1080 HD A Princess doesn't use plain, average, furniture. It's not special enough. Instead, She uses slaves. Lady Karma much prefers Her human furniture to the baser pine of the common folk. Here, while she sits in front of her full-length mirror, she uses one slave as her seat and one as her vanity. Karma gets ready for her date. She is very excited to be spending her evening with a real man, and while she is gone, she expects her two fools to busy themselves with house chores. Karma allows her fools to kiss and adore her ass while she applies her red lipstick for her real man. Karma loves how pretty she looks. She makes the fools shower her with compliments. They will never get to touch her or go out with her like a real man could. The furniture is not even worthy of looking at a Princess like Karma. They must keep their heads down and avert their unworthy eyes from her beauty. Slaves lives are toil. While these two toil for her, Karma will go give her body to a Superior male of her choosing.

Size: 1700 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Whore Yourself Out On Grindr, You Stupid Sissy Slut

Description: Goddess Alexandra Snow

You little sissy bitch, I know that you are ready to take the plunge, you're ready for cock. But you don't really know where to start, do you? Well I'm going to help you. I want you to get your phone and install Grindr. I'm going to walk you through it. You can even add me as a friend so I can see all the disgusting things that you're doing. You can give me little updates on your sissy bitch progression into becoming the biggest faggot you can be.

Size: 605 Mb

Download:

Title: The Christmas Story

Description: Goddess Brianna and her hubby are cuddled up relaxing on a cool winter morning. It's almost Christmas and the holiday joy brings an air of happiness to the delightful couple. Brianna asks for a foot massage and it soon turns into a foot worship session because the man cannot resist her pretty feet. The husband delivers disappointing news that he must go do a little work, but promises to return to spend a quiet, romantic evening together.

Before he departs the house, Brianna catches him wrapping a gift of sexy lingerie that he admits is for another woman. As he departs for the office he promises to discuss everything later. Goddess Brianna is not the type of woman to sit around and wait to see what the guy does. She takes the initiative to ensure control over her man. First she locks him in chastity and cuts him off in the bedroom. Then she evicts him from the marital bed to sleep in a dog cage. On Christmas morning she removes the chastity device to allow him to masturbate while worshiping her sexy feet. Goddess Brianna is not a woman to trifle with and hubby is learning this the hard way.

Duration: 39 Min
    Size: 1847 Mb

Download: