keep2share.cc
Page 81 of 676 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181581 ... LastLast
    Title: The Wrong Number (part 1-2)

Description: All thoughts of his job at the hotel have left James as he begins feeling comfortable being naked with the ladies. He's now happy to let them think he's a stripper as he thinks he's on for a fuck and can't wait to have his wicked way with them. However there are three powerful women in the room who may have other ideas.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 242 Mb
    Resolution: 960x540

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 242.4 MB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Hump Stuff For The Mean Girls

Description: Well you wanted to see the CruelGirlfriend Dreamhouse so much - and here you are loser. You might not have expected to end up in quite the situation you're in but at least you can say your dream has come true huh? So, to let you know what happened last night after you left the club with one of my hot girlfriends - we slipped something into your drink and brought you here. Welcome to the CruelGirlfriend Dreamhouse Bathroom! I guess technically speaking YOU are the bathroom now! You've been installed - down there - and that's where you're going to stay - FOREVER! I'm so sorry you're not going to see the rest of the Dreamhouse. Losers like you don't get to see the bedrooms where all the hot Cruel Girlfriends get dressed for their dates with their REAL MEN and bring them back to fuck. You don't get to see the party room where the girls hang out and talk about all the money they're making from losers like you. You don't get to see the hot tub area where the girls relax in their bikinis and talk about how awesome their lives are. You only get to see this room loser - well at least the tiny part you can view from under that toilet seat! It's not all bad though fucktard. You're going to get to meet all the hot girls and all their hot boyfriends soon enough - one by one, we're all gonna visit you and USE you! Your life from now on is going to be spent waiting for a snobby cruel girlfriend or one of their studs to come in and shower your stupid, disgusting face with their filth. While everyone else is having fun in the Dreamhouse - you're going to be gagging on their waste.

Format: WMV
    Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 508 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 107.6 MB

Title: Jerk it or Lose It (July 21th 2017)

Description: Goddess Nadia White and Goddess Nyssa Nevers are standing in front of you dressed in latex dresses and black boots wondering what you could possibly do with that tiny disgusting dick. The Goddesses can only imagine any woman throwing up if that dicklette got near them. They know that you are a virgin, and have never used your little tiny dicklette. Goddess Nyssa Never almost feels bad for you for having such a small worthless prick, but she doesn't give a **** about you.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 525 Mb

Download:
    Download | Play it online

Title: Stroke Faster For Cocks As I Recondition Your Brain (July 20th 2017)

Description: Princess Amai Liu

We're going to play a little game. I want you to pull your cock out and start jerking until I say to stop. Stroke it for me, I want you to edge that cock. When I tell you to stroke faster, you're gonna stroke faster, when I tell you to slow down, you're going to slow down.

And while you jerk it fast, I'm going to show you some pictures of hot girls with beautiful titties because I know that will get you going. Now stroke it faster and I'm going to show you my perfect, young perfect titties. Now faster and faster and. I'm going to show you a picture of a Cock! Keep stroking, I didn't say stop. Stroke faster. Are you confused? Is your dick confused, we're going to rewire your fucking brain. You're going to stroke harder and harder for cocks. Are you confused? Do you want to stop stroking? Are you worried about what this might do to you? Are you scared?

Keep stroking, I mean I am sitting here topless, I know you think that's hot. Jerk to me topless. Now here's another picture of a Cock. Stroke it faster, don't stop. I want you stroking harder and harder for Cocks. You know what? I'm not going going to show you my boobs any more. No more boobs for you to jerk to. It's just going to be Cocks from now on. So you better keep stroking and playing my game if you want to cum.

Ready? Here's another picture of a big Cock. Stroke it fast and hard. But you still wanna cum, don't you? Well if you wanna cum you're going to let me recondition your brain, aren't you? Stroke it harder to this next picture of a big Cock. I love reconditioning your sick, twisted mind. I'm going to make you stroke harder and harder for cocks. Next time I'll have you sucking on my strap on you little fag boy. You're twitching and throbbing for cock now. I have your head so confused. Are you ready to cum for a big cock? It might fuck up your brain forever. But you're so close, so horny, that you can't stop yourself.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 257 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Brittany Shae & Lexi Luna Get Their Way (ENTIRE MOVIE) (July 21th 2017)

Description: Watch the entire movie of these two gorgeous femdoms getting their way with weak men

Duration: 43 Min
    Size: 3711 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Rose and Friends: Ballbusted in the kitchen - Full Movie

Description: Three brutal and horny Mistresses punish their naked male kitchen slave for bad cooking. They take a wooden spoon to hit his cock and balls and apply more CBT with their hands, they humiliate him by talking. His balls and cock seem to be already sore and bruised from former beatings... His cock is dangling like a big half snake... Anyway the three ruthless women don't care and most of all they like to kick men in the balls! That's what he get here plenty times from all of them! From front and from behind, full force kicks with their high heels. In the second part Rebekah decides to do him a favor by stripping nude, left alone her ballbusting high heel boots, while the other two women keep on their skimpy outfits. Indeed being kicked in the balls by a naked woman makes it easier for some men two take hard kicks in the bollocks, the swelling and the nasty bruises...

Duration: 20 Min
    Size: 776 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 375.7 MB

Title: Mariah and Natalya - I Love Bouncing on its Face (1080 HD NEW) (July 20th 2017)

Description: 1080 HD Mariah and Natalya take turns bouncing on a loser's face in cute bikinis, while on a bouncy bed. The loser hates being toyed with like this. Having the girls' perfect bodies so close is almost too much for a guy like him. The girls think it's funny to tease the loser. He would never be allowed to even touch a girl like Mariah or Natalya. The girls smother the loser with their asses. They really want to make sure that he can't breathe. The two girls totally overpower the weak male. They both sit on him at the same time and crush him underneath their bikini bodies. They take turns pinning his arms while sitting on his face, giggling all the while. They love watching his face turn colors, from red to purple. It's a lot of fun for hot girls to tease and abuse losers!

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 549 Mb

Download:

Title: Feet Slave

Description: Mistress May orders her slave to unlace her sneakers and worship on her sweaty socks

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 234 Mb

Download:

Title: Blond and skinny

Duration: 21 Min
    Size: 1522 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 681.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 681.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 160.8 MB

Title: I Want You High As Fuck on $ And Stuffing Your Ass (July 21st 2017)

Description: Princess Ellie

I hope you have your $ ready. That nice little bottle you're familiar with, I want it in your hand. And I want you to get a nice dildo as well because I want you to fuck your ass as you're high from $. So lift that bottle up to your nose and sniff. You've been high on $ so many times and yet it never gets old. And it's so easy to fuck your ass when you're high on $, isn't it?

Take a nice big inhale and then I want you to stick it right inside of you. Oh yea that feels so good to have something inside your ass when you're high as fuck on $. You love the way it makes you feel. You love how slutty you get when you're on $. Take another nice deep inhale and I want you to lower yourself down onto that dildo. I want you to start going up and down on it. You love it in your ass, you love the way your prostate is being stimulated. And you love your head right now, you feel euphoric.

Thrust that dildo inside you, fuck yourself with it, you're on top of the world. You are so fucking high, take another inhale. The higher you go, the hornier you get. Take another, I want you so high, I want you in a trance, fucking your toy and sniffing $. You love stuffing your ass. Take a deep inhale. Fuck it. Moan for me. Now take another sniff and go faster. You're such a $ slut. You love the way this feels, you love how I fuck with you when you're high. You can't get enough. You're so very high. But I don't want you to cum, I want you to restart this video and keep getting higher and higher.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 245 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download: