keep2share.cc
Page 545 of 676 FirstFirst ... 45445495535543544545546547555595645 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 6759
    Title: Ballbusted Beaten Ass Fucked

Description: Sometimes slaves need to be punished. A strict, mature Dominatrix knows how to control her pets.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 481 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Drained By The Young New Mistresses

Description: Goddess Tangent and Dahlia Rain want you to whip out your cock and stroke to their hot bodies. You love the way their latex dresses hug their curves and you wish you could run your pathetic tongue all over them and worship them, but you can't. You're just a slave, THEIR slave, and you will cum for them and show them what a horny weak and pathetic bitch you are. You know you need it. Do as they say, and eat it all up!

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 549 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Welcome to Sarah Dise (Full Movies)

Description: Bratty Dom Sarah and Toby arrive at Tobey's house realizing his dad is home Toby asks if he minds if things get a bit Kinky, Huis dad says hell knowing home have a good time son, I may join you, Toby laughs and continues to the house where he thinks he is going to get lucky with Sarah, But she has other plans and hands him a pair of stockings and a pink collar and chastity device to put on,When he protests she smacks him in the face and says you want this pussy to don't you ? Then earn it! Now, what's my name bitch? Princess Tobey replies, He comes back in the room wearing everything and she tells her cucky just how pretty he looks then lays him down on the bed and licks and sucks on the chastity device knowing he cant feel a thing, teasing, Driving him crazy she straddles him and grinds her pussy on the cock cage till she reaches orgasm. Then she spreads her legs and puts her bitches face right up close to her and lets him sniff it, The asks him if he wants a taste, Then laughs and tells him that bottom bitches start at the bottom, Now worship my ass cucky! Toby brought the bratty and beautiful Domme Sarah Dise home, thinking he'd get to release his man filth, but she had other plans! After putting Toby in chastity and stockings, Sarah tells this bottom bitch to worship her, starting with her perfect ass. She taunts him as he tongue fucks her asshole. Grinding her ass against his face, she giggles as her sissy bitch eagerly licks away. He seems like he just can't get enough of being face-deep in her butt cheeks, so Sarah helps Toby get even closer and she orders him to lay on the bed so she can smother his face with her ass and pussy.You wanted a taste, now eat my asshole, slut!

Duration: 33 Min
    Size: 2866 Mb

Download:

Title: Macy Cartel - Enjoys Pussy Worship after Shopping Trip (4K)

Description: 1080 HD Macy has had an enjoyable shopping trip with her generous friend, Marcello. She has had a great day of being spoiled. After so much walking around the mall Macy wants her feet massaged. Marcello happily obliges. He is such a good friend and happy to do whatever Macy wants. Macy tells Marcello a secret. A guy once sucked on her toes and she liked it. Marcello thinks that licking and sucking a foot is a little weird, but he is willing to try it to make his friend happy. Soon Marcello is fully worshipping Macy's feet and Macy is getting everything she wants. Marcello thinks that things are going well and asks Macy if maybe he can take her out to dinner some night. Macy doesn't really want to have dinner but would like him to take her shopping again sometime. Macy moves her independently wealthy friend's mouth from her feet to her pussy. Marcello keeps licking. While he worships her pussy Macy suggests to Marcello that he start giving her a weekly allowance for spending. Marcello is a little hesitant to give Macy the amount she wants. Eventually, Macy gets an orgasm along with her gifts and weekly $500 allowance.

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 1464 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: You Are Just A Fucking Thing To Me

Description: Chained to my bed, ready to be at my service, this well-hung rubber slave is my play thing. Completely encased in latex & a mask, leaving only his cock & balls exposed, it is clear what his use is to me. I enjoy that cock whenever I like, however I like. I control his orgasm & collect his semen at the end for my own diabolical purposes. His cock belongs to me, his balls belong to me & his cum belongs to me. I'll do with it as I please.

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 362 Mb

Download:

Title: Amber and Skylar - Glass Table Foot Fetish Tease (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Amber (of The Mean Girls) and Skylar (also of The Mean Girls) have thought of a new way to tease their slave. They have ordered him to lay underneath a glass coffee table, and just look at their feet without getting to taste or smell them. This slave has a foot fetish, so this drives him crazy. He desperately presses his lips to the glass, just wishing that he could get closer to the hot girls' beautiful feet. He knows that it would be very bad to disobey the girls and so he accepts being teased. The view from under the table is so tantalizing, he can see the girls' soles so perfectly. The girls laugh and mock his desperation. They have complete power over him with just the view of their soles.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 568 Mb

Download:

Title: Ruin You Twice...?

Description: Pantyhose/legwear addiction, chronic masturbation / enforced chastity needs, genuine, thorough, comfortable TOTALLY INESCAPABLE BONDAGE, hypnotreatments for hosiery obsession, pantyhose date/girlfriend fantasy fullfillment, hypno-hormone therapy, extended modification programs (overnight, full week stays for extreme cases), friction/pantyhose pulling

Format: 3gp
    Size: 281 Mb

Download:

Title: Milked by Goddess Dahlia

Description: Now it's time for the pony slave to be milked! Goddess Dahlia makes it clear that it isn't going to be easy and fun for her slave. This isn't about giving pleasure it's about teasing and tormenting her poor tied up slut. Goddess Dahlia has her slave standing on the milking platform in the dungeon. The slut's hands are bound above his head. He is helpless as Goddess Dahlia teases his cock. She uses her spit as lube while she slowly strokes his hard cock with her latex gloved hands. When Goddess Dahlia decides that her slut has been tortured enough she gives him permission to cum. Of course, pony boy will have to eat every drop of his filthy milk.

Size: 479 Mb

Download:

Title: The Last Cum Load is Always the Tastiest and Most Satisfying

Description: It is time. AJ needs to feed and you are almost out of cum. She has been draining you non-stop for weeks. You wake to find AJ rubbing her pussy in front of you. You want to reach out and touch it, but you can't move! All the draining has taken all of your energy. She does however feed you her Cum Juice. Then she begins her milking process of your final load.. and according to her.. your biggest load. Even though you know it is going to be your last, you can't help but be excited to cum! AJ is so seductive, so sexy, so horny you can't help but want to give her eerything you have, everything you are. She plays edging games with you, teasing you, making sure that when you blast your last, it will be enormous. She hotdogs you with her ass cheecks, blows you, jerks you, until you finally blow!

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 403 Mb

Download:

Title: Becky - Tall Girl tramples a Tiny Guy

Description: Becky tramples a smaller male. She makes him look at her beautiful ass while she tramples him. Becky wears her spike heels. The heels really dig into his flesh. He is so much smaller, Becky nearly breaks his ribs with her weight. Small males were made to be doormats for bigger, stronger Women. Becky's heels dig into his flesh so deeply. You can see where his chest is compressing from the weight. Becky takes a few selfies, completely ignoring him. She doesn't care if she splits his puny ribcage wide open or breaks every bone in his pathetic little body. Becky takes off her heels and jumps on him. Her big booty bounces. Humiliating the smaller male by literally walking all over him is very fun for Becky.

Duration: 4 Min
    Size: 323 Mb

Download: