keep2share.cc
Page 226 of 676 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 6759
    Title: Vanessa Cage Foot Worship

Description: Vanessa is training her man to be a sissy for her. Later she plans on dressing him but for now she wants her feet worshipped while she mostly ignores him and is on the phone with her friends, discussing going out to the club to get laid by real men. He must listen to this while he worships her. He knows he is nothing more than a cuckold.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 281 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: GODDESS ANAIS - SLAVE ROGER BRAQUEMAR - HOW I GOT MY FIRST CAR, THANK YOU STEP DAD - BOPAPA, TU M'ACHETES UNE A3 - PART 2

Description: Step dad has already bought a convertible A3, anyway the guy is ready to do everything for his tanned step daughter, he can't resist, especially when both cute feet touch and caress his dick and his balls. The mechanic is on cloud nine.

Duration: 20 Min
    Size: 1476 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 501.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 474.7 MB

Title: Slaves Can Eat Dirt (1080 HD)

Description: Princess Beverly enters the kitchen and see how the slave just wants to get some "real food" to eat from the fridge. Of course this is not allowed. With powerful whips and violent face slaps you punish the slaves for his misconduct while you also spitting into his mouth and face.

Then you tell the slave that if he wants "food", it be scraps from you and your friends previous meals that are IN THE GARBAGE CAN! There is a lot of verbal abuse and face slaps to the slave.

You make the slave pull some old scraps out of the garbage can and you lead him out into the garden with a leash attached to his collar. The slave has to stop and must kneel down and watch as you pour the leftovers on wet, muddy soil. You grab his hair and press his head relentlessly into the now mud covered leftovers. With your boot on the back of his head, you command the slave to start eating his "real food".

While he eats he has to show you his face now and then before you push it back into the leftovers with your boot. Next you allow the slave the privilege of eating the mush from the soles of your boots. When he licks the mush from the soles, you spit right into his pathetic face.

Duration: 18 Min
    Size: 1453 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 681.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 91.8 MB

Title: Tasha: NHS Scandal

Description: A compulsive wanker finally came to the right place. The horny and devious nurses and female doctors in this hospital ward just waited for him. This compulsive public masturbator, btw a menace for all young ladies, is going through a hell of embarrassment. As she grabs his testicles she tells him that he got hard during surgery. Since the story spread all nurses laughing about it. The kind of nurses who leave their male patients naked, even when not necessary. So this nurse can not resting grabbing his balls, twist them around and even punch them hard many times. She told him that they even have discussed to castrate him as soon as possible. Over all this ball abuse, the dirty talking, verbal humiliation and her talking about chopping his manhood off he suddenly got an erection, give her the opportunity to beat his boner as well. As she said, it will get cut off anyway, so why not have some fun with it, before it happens.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 438 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 401.0 MB
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 37.7 MB

Title: Jerk Your Faggot Clitty While I Fucking Verbally Destroy You

Description: There's absolutely no way to deny what you truly are. I see right through you. You're a faggot. Isn't that right? You are a fucking faggot! And I'm about to drag you out of that closet. I know what you fantasize about, I know you wanna be coerced into sucking on a real cock. And right now you still need to be coerced into sucking on cock like objects. But don't worry, I'll have a real cock down your throat one day faggot.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 246 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Leopard Heel Slave

Description: Look at these gorgeous shiny super high platform leopard pumps! The stiletto heels are so thin and sharp at the very end they're perfect for teaching slithering little slug bois their proper place under my soles. So funny when it groans as I press deep into its weak flesh. All the more reason to strap that cock up and attach a leash. That way I can yank on it and make it do whatever I want. Not only did this bitch get to enjoy the taste of my new heels, it got to eat my spit and ash from a bowl.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 326 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Daisy Ducati POV Slave Orders 3

Description: Mistress Daisy Ducatil allows you to crawl into her Dungeon and serve her! Lot of ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, JERKOFF INSTRUCTIONS, CUM COUNTDOWN, AND MORE!

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 708 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 307.6 MB

Title: Handjob Ruined Orgasm

Description: Poor chastity slave, I only let you out once a month to release your built up load, just to ruin it for my pleasure. No slave, or man at that rate, should be allowed a full satisfying orgasm. I love to tease you. My hands stroking your dick is pure joy but the whole time I remind you that I'll only ruin your final moments. Is it worth it? To be able to have my hands on your dick and your cum be swallowed by my mouth? Sure it is, cause here you are, month after month serving me....Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 1070 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 68.7 MB

Title: Brianna & Kendra James Caning

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 785 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 385.0 MB

Title: Cum On Leather

Description: My new stable boy, had to be shown what is expected of him. I think he is going to fit in well, given the opportunity. He was certainly very polite and keen to get it out.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 1538 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 176.8 MB