keep2share.cc
Page 496 of 676 FirstFirst ... 396446486494495496497498506546596 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 6759
    Title: Nika - Sits on Betas Head while Exploiting him more

Description: 1080 HD: Princess Nika loves to humiliate her beta. As his keyholder, she basically has complete control of his life. Today she decided he will be a chair and a seat cushion. Nika sits uncaringly as she fixes her makeup for Alpha. Beta was supposed to ask for extra shifts so Nika can fully exploit him. Beta tells his Keyholder the beautiful Princess Nika that there is no overtime available. Nika makes a call to his boss and she makes an interesting deal that exploits beta even more. She is going to work that beta and get everything she can from it.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 250 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Stepdaughter Can't Get Pregnant

Description: Luna Jinx is missing her mother who's traveling for work. She's a little uncomfortable being alone around her mom's new husband Tom. With his wife away for several weeks, Tom is getting a little horny. After admiring her new pedicure he begins rubbing her bare feet without asking. Luna is clearly uncomfortable. Tom helps himself to a taste of his new stepdaughter's toes, and then begins reaching up her skirt. Luna explains that she doesn't want to have sex: both because it's a weird situation and she isn't on birth control. The old guy is being driven by his lower brain, so Luna suggests a footjob instead of intercourse. He's already raring to go, so Luna wraps her feet around his hard cock and begins pumping. Stepdad enjoys the foot loving and spews a hot load onto her waiting feet. Luna Jinx isn't yet aware of what she's started, but we can safely bet she'll be getting more of this type workout over the next few weeks.

Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 468 Mb

Download:

Title: Chronic JOI

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 537 Mb

Download:

Title: Victoria Valente: I teach you respect for women!

Description: First he get an embarrassing small dick humiliation, then she teach him a lesson in female supremacy and verbal humiliation. This severe lesson includes also corporal punishment by face slapping, cock jerking and slapping, kneeling in front of the Mistress, kicking his dangling bollocks with her high heels, laughing when he is in pain... After this lesson he is not only mentally broken, he is also leaving with sore cheeks and sore genitals...

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 373 Mb

Download:

Title: Nine Tail Punishment

Description: This slut should have paid more attention to what it was supposed to be doing instead of gawking at my super shiny pantyhose and extra tall platform high heels. It probably wouldnt have fucked up and might have avoided the end of my leather braided cat-o-nine tails. This one dislikes pain so a sound whipping is truly punishment, not to mention very amusing for me. Like a sack of helpless flesh it just rides my bondage horse uncomfortably while I turn its ass red. I didnt neglect my balls either. I pulled that little sack out from where it was hiding and turned that red too. The worst punishment of all, however, was not allowing it to kiss my gorgeous heels. It just got to kiss my whip!

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 361 Mb

Download:

Title: POV Tie & Tease

Description: There's something so satisfying about binding a man so he cannot move or speak, and then teasing him. It's satisfying for me of course, not you. I could care less about your satisfaction. That's why today you're going to be bound and gagged. I'm going to wrap those cock and balls of yours up in a neat little bow and watch them strain against the ropes as I tease you. No use wiggling or squirming. No matter how much you'd like you're never even going to get a brush of my warm, soft skin. I can see your cock dripping now as I'm putting the last knots around your balls. Your spit dribbles down the sides of the gag as you're salivating for my body. But no touching for you. Not today.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 212 Mb

Download:

Title: COUNTED STROKES, INHALES AND A DENIED ORGASM

Description: Get your ready. We're going to work you up, get you int.oxicated, and then deny you of an orgasm. Counting your strokes and inhales, you're going to get super fucked up for me! You wanted my control, you got it, my little sniffing denied boy!

Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 521 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Bonding With Stepmom

Description: You have only been my stepmom for a little while. You are much younger than my father. You tend to walk around the house in skimpy clothing asthat's what you're comfortable wearing. You don't realize how that impacts me, you're young teemage stepson. My father loves seeing you do that so there's no pressure for you not to. When it comes to me, you feel we've never bonded. Trying to replace someone's mother can be difficult and you've discussed this with my dad. When it comes to my birthday, my dad gives you his credit card and tells you that you can get whatever you want for a present, no limits. Not knowing what to get me, you come into my room, dressed in something skimp as usual, and ask me what I would like formy birthday (which is tomorrow). You tell me to think big, do I want a new car, do I want to take a trip to Europe, what do I fantasize about. I'm a bit shy about telling you but I eventually say if I could have anything I wanted for my birthday, that it would be you. To be able to have you for the entire day. At first you're a bit shocked. You had no idea I thought of you that way. You know my father certainly wouldn't approve. On the other hand, you did want to bond with me. You also get really turned on by the fact that I could have anything in the world for my birthday and I choose you. The more you think about it the more excited you get. You tell me that you'll sneak into my bedroom tomorrow morning to get started. This is where it can get a little ambitious. -mandy flores- On my birthday my father will be in the house and I'll want to have sex with you 3, 4 maybe 5 times through out the day. The first in my bedroom in the morning when you ride me. Maybe a second time in your bedroom while my father is in the shower, you ride me again with urgency to get me off before my father gets out of the shower. A third time in the kitchen when my father is watching TV in the next room, you on your back for this one. A fourth time in my room again while my father is in the pool. And the last time I sneak into your bedroom and we have sex while my father is sleeping next to us, you on your back.

Duration: 25 Min
    Size: 1438 Mb

Download:

Title: MILF's Driving Gloves

Description: You're maturing and changing. I've seen the way you look at my leather gloved hands gripping the steering wheel and you think about them gripping your cock. You know it's improper to be aroused by your own mother, but it's really about the gloves, isn't it? I decide to use my gloves to train you to be a better lover, to teach you orgasm control...so that if I fuck you, you'll be able to please me...

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 456 Mb

Download:

Title: TESTING OUR HUMAN FURNITURE

Description: Why use real furniture when you have a slave to do the job! Mistress Tess and I love using this male as part of our new collection and we test his skills as a bench, a carpet, a seat etc. Obviously we make him moan and grunt as we put our full weight on his body, digging our sharp heels deep in to his flesh. He best remain in position as we do not want to fall off, even when he gets tortured! Let's see how well this slave furniture can endure our sadistic testing methods.

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 333 Mb

Download: