keep2share.cc
Page 656 of 676 FirstFirst ... 156556606646654655656657658666 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 6759
    Title: Hot Secretary Blackmails Her Boss And Makes Him Eat His Load

Description: Russian Queen M

Are you jerking your dick to my high heels and my stockings? You're such a little pervert. I've always known you're weak for sexy legs like mine. I just can't believe you couldn't help yourself. I think you've been doing this for a long time and this is just the first time that I caught you. But I shouldn't be surprised, usually all men who are in a position of power are perverts. What a fucking loser you are, look at you jerking your cock to my stockings.

That's ok, you can jerk. I don't mind at all. Jerk that loser dick. I in fact encourage you. It's so amusing to see my boss on his knees, drooling over me. I can't believe you've been jerking your pathetic cock to me. But I want you to keep jerking it to me, I'm allowing it for now. Jerk it for my pussy in these panties, a pussy that you will never have. Even though you're the boss in this office you can't get everything you want, not with me.

You're so fucking weak. Jerk that loser dick. Women will always be superior, even when men are in a position of power. It's women who actually have the power. And you know this, that's why you're so weak for me, that's why you're jerking your dick right now because you know that I am the true boss here. Don't stop jerking it. I'll bet you've been fantasizing about this, about being on your knees before me as I instruct you on how to jerk your dick. And I know you want to cum for me and I'm going to let you.

Pump your dick to my hot sexy legs and heels you perverted little degenerate male. You might be the boss in this office, but I'll bet most women don't even look at you unless you're spending money on them. Now, I'm going to count you down and let you cum for me and then you're going to lick it up off the floor, lol. That's the only way you're allowed to cum today, Boss LOL!

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
    Related Categories: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , HIGH HEELS , SECRETARY , BOSS / EMPLOYEE , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
    Keywords: cum eating instruction

Format: MP4
    Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 692 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Loosen Up (Part 1)

Description: I decided a while ago that this slave needed to be able to take more up his rectum, so I have conducted a series of anal stretching sessions using increasingly sized dildos and plugs. This footage shows my slave now at an advanced stage, taking several large sized dildos, including an inflatable plug. It clearly stills causes him some considerable discomfort, but then that just adds my pleasure to the stretching program he finds himself under.

Tags: anal, bondage, dildo, finger fucking, humiliation, plug, rubber

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 365 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: under perfect asses

Description: nikki and Sara kiss each other while a pathetic slave lays under them and lick the asses

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 318 Mb

Download:

Title: fart fart fart

Description: Nikki and sara have fun farting in slaves face.

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 611 Mb

Download:

Title: lave in ass heaven

Description: the princesses tease the slave with perfect asses, then they let him put his tongue inside heaven.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 630 Mb

Download:

Title: Queen & Her Pawn (Part 1)

Description: Vivienne l'Amour is wearing her stunning red latex and has her slave trussed up in the milking shed, his hard cock exposed for her. She wastes no time, spitting in his mouth and edging his cock to hardness, he is totally at the mercy of her will. Mistress uses the Venus2000 stand to suck his cock as she verbally edges him some more before ultimately giving him a harsh handjob and cruelly denying his pleasure.

Tags: arm binder, bare legs, bondage, edging, gag, handjob, head pillory, male milking, machine, spitting, tease and denial, tie and tease, venus 2000

Duration:
    Size: 423 Mb

Download:

Title: Prostate Massage Cum (Part 1-3)

Description: Maitresse Madeline, looking stunning in her stockings and corset, perfect breasts exposed, is playing with her lucky slave on the bondage bed. She teases him, sitting on his face with her big, juicy ass, watching his cock respond to her gentle touch. She spits on his cock to lube it up and edges it with an expert handjob, making him beg for release over and over, denying him each time. She has bigger plans, so bends him over, lubes up her gloved fingers and probes his tight ass, finding his prostate gland and massaging it internally, until his precum is flowing out. She then increases the speed of her hand, giving a long, intense handjob whilst squeezing his magic lemon, until he shoots a big cumload exactly when she commands.

Tag: anal, cum, facesitting, handjob, huge breasts, prostate massage, tattooed domina, topless domina

Duration: 21 Min
    Size: 708 Mb

Download:
    Download - 307.4 MB
    Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Push Button Queening (Part 1)

Description: Mistress Sidonia is training her new pleasure slave, utilising the special motorised queening chair. She explains his new role and is soon shoving her fingers into his mouth and telling him his place in this world is to be a hard-working tongue. His first role is a long slow rimming, his tongue being directed into Mistress' perfect rosebud, as she moves him up and down on the platform. She loves his moans as his face is pressed deep into her magnificent ass, controlling him totally. When his oral humiliation is complete, she fucks his mouth hard with her cunt until orgasm, pleased with his training and sure to send more Mistresses to keep him busy.

Tags: arselicking, bare legs, female orgasm, male sex slave, motorised facesitting, chair, pussy licking, queening, uniformed bitch

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 242 Mb

Download:

Title: A Well-Trained Pup (Part 1-4)

Description: Miss Annalisa's puppy has given up all hope of returning to the man he once was, now living in the garden in a tiny locked up kennel. Today puppy is being let out for some more training in the beautiful sunshine, running through basic positions and foot worship, exercising, the tight binds on pup's legs keeping him on all fours. It is then punishment time, the low hanging balls wrapped up and stretched out by weights and then cropped until the whimpers of mercy. To make room for the new giant tail, the fucking machine is uses to pound the pup's tight ass as Mistress lounges in the sunshine.

Tags: anal fucking machine, ball weights, bondage hobble, cbt, dog kennel, pet play, predicament bondage, puppy play, puppy training, tail butt plug

Duration: 28 Min
    Size: 942 Mb

Download:
    Download - 401.0 MB
    Download - 401.0 MB
    Download - 140.4 MB

Title: Slave Hunt - Capture Pt2 (Complete Movie)

Description: Mistress Katerina and Princess Bella have a day of cruel fun planned for their stable of errant slaves and decide to give them an opportunity to escape the compound. Now released and hiding in the grounds, hobbled to give the Mistresses an advantage, they systematically search the area, soon capturing the first slave and getting a bead on the second, using a pincer movement to capture him. They then receive their punishment, put in the cage and made to suck the ringleaders cock, who is then given an expert worldbdsm.net double whipping by the cruel women. The hunt continues, with one sly slave hiding down the slave pit, the sharp eyed Mistresses taking no brook and surrounding him, squirting his sorry, trembling body before tethering him to the pony cart to transport them and locate the final escapee. A fine day's hunting, where there was only going to be one outcome, female superiority.

Tags: 2 doms ,bondage hobble, cage ,chained slave, cock electrics, cp, dm boot trample ,doll mask ,enforced bi cock, sucking, humiliation, outdoor femdom ,pony cart, single-tail whip ,slave hunt ,slave pit, waterpistols, whipping, ws, xdressing

Duration: 35 Min
    Size: 1173 Mb

Download: