keep2share.cc
Page 472 of 676 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 6759
    Title: Click And Stroke Yourself Into Bankruptcy, Idiot

Description: Princess Kaylynn

You're such a sucker for me, aren't you? You can't stop paying me while you jerk to me, can you? It feels too fucking good. You can't resist putting yourself in bankruptcy, just to give me everything. And I want to fucking take it all while I laugh at you the entire time. And that thought makes you so fucking hard and we both know it.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 591 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Routine Monday Beatings

Description: The three sadistic Mistresses walk into the patio, their high heels click loudly on the bricks. The slave is bent over a spanking bench and can hear them coming. He knows they mean business. They Mistresses aim to break each and every slave here at clubdom and they do it by giving them routine beatings until the men are nothing but obedient piles of mush. Jean Bardot holds slave 019 down while Lydia and Lynn take turns delivering vicious swats with their paddle and leather strap. Eventually it's Jeans turn and she straps him swiftly and viciously, sending searing pain across his backside. He can feel every horrible hit and hear the noise it makes as the implements beat into his ass. Loudest of all, he hears the women taunting him.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 555 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Cucky Boy Play Date (Ass Worship)

Description: After Goddess Raven Bay and Mistress Alina Long have had their cuckys meet they inform these two pathetic men that they will be cleaning their Goddesses asses today. With both cuckys on their knees they shove their heads in their asses and told them to start licking. Both Goddesses smother these pathetic losers of theirs as they try to breath. As both the girls laugh at their cuckys they tell them they better get used to being on their knees because their nice tight pink pussies are off limits, but they will be cleaning their ass everyday.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 886 Mb

Download:

Title: HOM & Bagging (Part 1-5)

Duration: 46 Min
    Size: 1347 Mb

Download:
    Download - 144.6 MB
    Download - 401.0 MB
    Download - 401.0 MB
    Download - 401.0 MB

Title: Kicked in the balls by the Naked Room Maid!

Description: Imagine a cleaning maid in a skimpy outfit sees you still in your room when you supposed to have checked out already. First she gets angry but then she takes advantage of the situation, rips the towel off to see what you have between your legs, then starting to tech you a lesson by hard ball kicking. Yes endless hard kicks in your balls! Soon she takes her clothes off and resumes the kicking, now with her naked shaved pussy and dangling tits in front of you...

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 315 Mb

Download:

Title: I want ANAL play!

Description: Hey guys! I was feeling like my little cute butt was feeling left out. I mean, Im always pumping that little pussy and never really pay much attention to that cute little button next door. Well this video is all about my booty! Enjoy a tease in my sexy jeans, down to my panties then the fun starts. After I have a huge built up ass orgasm, I finish it off with a monster squirt! Wow!

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 214 Mb

Download:

Title: TERMS OF SERVICE

Description: You're in trouble. See, you've been a terrible slave lately for me. I give you a false chance to make up for it by kissing my leather boots and you even half ass that! What did I ever see in you? Unlucky for you, you didn't read the fine print in our slave contract. In the terms of service, it says the only way out of the contract is your execution. I'm well prepared, as I've brought my . I throw the rope over your head and tighten it around your neck. As I sadistically pull tighter, I list off the ways you've been a terrible sub. The less you can breathe, the wetter I get. For the first time in your life, you've managed to turn me on. Choking you gives me such pleasure, but not as much as cracking your windpipe and letting you d.1.e on my floor.

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 866 Mb

Download:

Title: February 20, 2019 - Eva Notty, Richelle Ryan, Jason Katana/Two Busty Cops are in the Master's Mental Domination Jail

Description: Two extremely busty, tough cops are on the hunt for the master.. but the master is also on the hunt for them! The Master tricks them into looking at his mesmerizing ID card.. and then they are his to do with as he pleases. He decides to make them orgasm over and over! Then he makes them stroke his cock until he blows a load all over them. Afterwards he sends his new robots back to his house to be his personal security team.

Duration: 14 Min
    Size: 530 Mb

Download:

Title: Cassandra Cruz - Cuckold

Description: Your wife Cassandra starts by telling you how she has lost all respect for you since you lost your job. She reminds you that she was never attracted to you because of your small cock. She calls you a loser and completely degrades you. Then she tells you that she met a new sugar daddy. She tells you how great he is and how much she loves fucking him. Then she tells you that he is coming over and wants to meet you. You want to tell her no, but you don't want her to divorce you so you just meekly nod your head and agree with her. Her new sugar daddy enters, and it turns out he is a complete jerk. He tells you that he will give her enough money to pay this month's rent, but only if you watch your wife give him a blowjob. It gives him great pleasure knowing that you are too much of a loser to stop him. It makes him really happy knowing that it hurts you to see your wife with another man. You agree, thinking its only going to be a blowjob, but as she is sucking his cock, she taunts you and reminds you how small your cock is! Both of them treat you like dirt... then she climbs on top and starts fucking him!! She cruelly looks back at you and tells you what a pathetic loser you are while he laughs at you and shoots the finger at you. Your face flushes red with shame as your wife moans with pleasure. He fucks your wife in numerous positions while they both laugh and taunt you... and in the end he blows a big load on your wife's tits... she gives you the rent money, but only after she WIPES HIS CUM ALL OVER IT... HOW INCREDIBLY HUMILIATING!!!

Duration: 34 Min
    Size: 1999 Mb

Download:

Title: BEHIND THE SCENES

Description: Sometimes people wonder about the "behind the scenes" workings of The Mean Girls. This clip shows the way the Main Mean Girls run thing around here and keep slaves motivated. It starts with "watercooler talk" between Tina and Platinum. Of course, a slave is cowering at their feet, just waiting to obey their every command. Platinum decides that a shoe-shine is in order.

So she simply snaps her fingers...and the slave immediately begins lapping at her leather work pumps to bring them to a shine for her. Then it is off to one of the slave cubicles. The slaves are on their knees (no office chairs for slave! They work on their KNEES 24/7!) as they are editing videos and promoting Our clips. They immediately get into proper position when the "Bosses" enter their cubicle.

Tina and Platinum want a report on sales. (Slaves do all the work around here- and WE just collect all the $$$!! Haha.) The fat slave has been working for Platinum, while the bald one has been working for Tina. Unfortunately for "baldy", Tina's clip sales are lower than Platinum's.

Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 1748 Mb

Download: