keep2share.cc
Page 495 of 676 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505545595 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 6759
    Title: SHRINKING & EATING JOHN THE HARASSER

Description: You've just finished a cup of coffee from my office as I walk in the door. I ask you if you'd like a second cup but you decline. My gentle tone turns into a serious one as I confront you about a sexual harassment accusation from an employee of mine. I tell you to write down your confessions and accept fault with promise of change. I walk out of the room to give you time to think on it..only the whole paper confession thing is a lie. I never intended to SPARE you, John. I slipped a pill into your coffee earlier with the science to turn your body into a microscopic one. The perfect size to make you disappear! You're now just FOOD for me. No one will miss you John! I'm going to swallow you whole!!

Format: MP4
    Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 705 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Noemie Bilas - CuckQuean

Description: The hot girl next door tells Glenn's wife that she has a great deal for her: If the wife pays for her college and buys her a car, Noemie won't seduce her husband and fuck him! She makes the wrong choice... Noemie waits for her husband to come home... it only takes a few minutes of teasing him with her perfect body before he's moaning "Yes... yes... you are so much hotter than my wife". She makes both of them her bitches! HOT CUCKOLD SEX, CUCKQUEAN (FEMALE CUCKOLD), ASS WORSHIP, BLOWJOB, AND MORE!

Duration: 32 Min
    Size: 1872 Mb

Download:

Title: Cum In Your Mouth For My Perfect Tits

Description: Lady Fyre

I love playing with my tits. They're so soft and fun to play with. Do you wanna see them? I know you do because your cock is rock hard right now. I can show them to you but you have to do something for me. You know that's not how this works, with me doing all the giving and you doing all the taking. So if you want to see my tits you have to promise to do it for me no matter what it is.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 794 Mb

Download:

Title: Kaylie and Natalya - Foot Smelling Human ATM (4K)

Description: 4K: Kaylie and Natalya have a foot smelling freak they love to abuse. Besides exploiting him in videos they also exploit his weakness for smelling girls feet financially. Just back from a Mall rinse, the girls let him sniff their stinky feet. The freak gets so weak they even get more money from him! So funny! He is completely weak and vulnerable to the smell of feet. How weird but profitable for the girls!

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 1962 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Macy - Stocking Leg Fuck Humiliation of Beta (4K)

Description: 4K: Locked Betas can suffer from chastity blues which can reduce their work output. Macy can sense her Beta needs a chastity release and allows it to hump her pantyhose leg. The beta eagerly fucks her stocking leg and humiliates itself. It just feels so damn good to the beta to be out of chastity finally! Who cares what it looks like? The beta takes advantage of this rare release. Macy likes to make beta suck on her thong to humiliate it more. Then Macy lowers her pantyhose and tells the beta to eat her ass. The beta is in heaven!

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 1750 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: March 22, 2019 - Carmen Rivera, Queen Jennifer Carter, Colby Jansen/Penetrated by Queen Jennifer Carter and Carmen Rivera: No Pain No Gain

Description: His fuckability and associated ass hornyness is only topped by the two mistresses by an "Afghan whip". If the slave will keep his ass horny despite the particularly hard "Anal punishment" and painful "Bastinade"? the anal madness expects him on the BOOMER GYNCHAIR.

Duration: 19 Min
    Size: 685 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Cuckolded By Your Ex Girlfriend

Description: Alix Lynx

Hey thanks for coming over. I know I just broke up with you and I broke your heart and this is probably super confusing for you but I've been thinking and I've come up with a solution as to how we can stay together. So just hear me out, I think you're going to like it.

I know how much you were obsessed with me and obviously you're still obsessed with me, and who wouldn't be? So I'll take you back, but as my cuckold. Because let's face it, we both know that you're not good enough for me. You just don't do it for me. I mean you're a bit of a loser and your cock is too small for someone like me. I don't even know what I was doing with you in the first place.

Size: 758 Mb

Download:

Title: Nina Elle POV Slave Orders 3

Description: Goddess Nina knows you are a weak submissive pig who will do anything a beautiful Goddess tells you to do. She starts by making your put your belt around your neck and choke yourself. Then she drains you of your money and your self-esteem while you worship her! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, JOI, CUM COUNTDOWN, AND MORE!

Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 770 Mb

Download:

Title: Feet Slave

Description: Mistress Jen comes back home to find her slave lazing around on her bed and sits on top of him smothering her sweaty feet all over his face

Duration: 4 Min
    Size: 170 Mb

Download:

Title: Kaylie and Natalya - Ballbusting Cruelty Extreme

Description: 1080 HD: Natalya and Kaylie have an obedient male naked and ready to be kicked as hard as they can with their black boots. The boots allow the girls to deliver maximum full force kicks to optimize damage done to the testicles for each kick delivered. Meaning they can kick as hard as they can and it doesn't hurt their foot at all! This video was shot in 60fps and surround sound. This means you can watch this clip in perfect smooth slow motion by slowing the video down yourself on your own player. The footage looks amazing!

Size: 244 Mb

Download: