Duration: 21 Min
    Size: 1811 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: BP - Black Clad Trio Shares a Boot Licker Before Hunting Rich Men (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Three Brat Princesses, (Mariah, Natalya and Sasha) all dressed head to toe in black, share a boot-licking slave. They giggle at how pathetic the slave is. The slave very submissively licks all the girls' boots. The boots are dirty, but it doesn't complain. Natalya shows off how obedient the slave is to the other girls. She walks him around on a leash while the girls all giggle. He even does tricks for Natalya! The slave is very good at following orders. The girls are impressed that it is so well trained. They love how black its tongue is getting from all the boot worship. The girls talk about their amazing boyfriends while the ignored slave continues to worship the trio's boots. The girls have had a rough day of beating slaves. "I hit him so hard, the jewels came off my nail!" Sasha laments. So, the girls plan mani-pedis on the financial slaves' credit cards. The girls don't want to just stop at a simple spa, they want to extract even more financial resources. They plan to go out and hunt for some rich, weak, men. They want to find a guy with a nice black credit card to match their all-black outfits. They are going to leave their boots behind. The slave will have to continue licking the boots all night long while they are out finding richer men to use.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 27 Min
    Size: 1598 Mb

Download:

Title: Hera: Facesitting and Ballbusting

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 299 Mb

Download:

Title: Whip Teased

Description: This whore thought it was going to spend its evening on its knees lapping at my boot soles and sucking the dirt from my heels. Well, I may have said something to that effect, but I felt like whipping its ass and back instead. I love changing my mind anyway because it fucks with theirs to no end. I'm sure it thought it would be using that boot mop I keep in its mouth when I was done. Nope. I just decided to let it hand there until I was ready to whip it some more!

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 166 Mb

Download:

Title: Loser Sign Middle Finger Mindfuck

Description: Hellen Roxx

Yea worship that loser sign, it turns you on so much. And then what happens if I flip you off at the same time? It makes your fucking cock throb doesn't it? What the fuck is wrong with you? I know you're so fucking hard from this. Only a complete loser would get hard from a loser sign and a middle finger. You get hard from my fucking fingers! Pathetic. I can't believe this turns you on.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 191 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: RED WHIPPING

Description: The slave has had several challenging days back to back in the dungeon and the fact he's already mentally and physically exhausted doesn't deter Mistress Lady Renee from giving him a beating that will not easily slip from his mind! She starts with a short single tail, biting into his back, before quickly moving on to longer more vicious whips. By the time the bullwhip appears, he's almost totally drained, so it's just as well she has him suspended from the bondage frame, so she can continue with the brutal whipping...

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 216 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: The CFNM Hotel (part 1-5)

Description: With Ashley's balls drained of sperm and the poor lad lying exhausted on the bench, Sarah decides that it's time to teach Miguel a lesson in manners. She's not happy with the aggressive way the big Spaniard is behaving so pulls him aside and shoves her fingers up his arse.

Duration: 31 Min
    Size: 513 Mb
    Resolution: 960x540

Download:
    PART 1
    PART 2

Title: Jennie's Slave Worships Her Tired, Sweaty Feet!

Description: "I'm so tired," Jennie announces as she enters the room with a look of exhaustion. "I've been walking all day," she continues as she sits down, pulls her red high heels off, and tosses them aside. As she begins to relax with a book, her obedient slave wastes no time worshiping her aching legs and feet with his mouth. He gently licks and kisses them while she continues to read, paying him no attention as he works to please her. Her feet are sweaty and smelly from walking around town all day, but he seems to enjoy it as he hungrily mouths them all over. He tries so hard to satisfy her, yet she doesn't seem to even notice his existence! She's glued to her book as he diligently licks and kisses her tired feet. It's a thankless job, but this slave is happy for the opportunity to press his mouth against his goddess's beautiful feet.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 212 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Shavelle

Description: Mistress Shavelle grinds her feet into the slaves face while he is licking her soles.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 459 Mb

Download:

Title: Stephanie West POV Slave Orders 2

Description: Your wife went away on a two month trip so its just you and your spoiled, bossy stepdaughter stephanie! She tells you the new rules of the house: you will do everything she says! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, JOI, CUM COUNTDOWN, AND MORE!

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 525 Mb

Download: