keep2share.cc
Page 491 of 676 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501541591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 6759
    Title: Sneaky Cousin

Description: Your hot cousin (Brooke Haze) is fast asleep as you sneak downstairs. You've always had a thing for her feet and you creep up as she snoozes on the couch. Brooke pops awake suddenly, feeling your hands on her feet. She questions you but settles back in and tells you to touch them.

Brooke softly moans as you caress her delicate feet. At her command, you move in and begin to kiss her soles. With a devilish grin Brooke tells you to take your cock out. You begin stroking as you lick and suck on her toes. Continually stroking, you feel your release near as you worship your cousin's feet. Brooke tells you to cum and you spurt all over her feet. She giggles at the situation and sends you back to bed.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 199 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    DowDownload | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Mindblowing Handjob

Description: Amazing sensual FemDom hand job with face sitting/pussy worship & HUGE CUMSHOT!!!

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 276 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    Download - 275.8 MB

Title: BBC BRAINWASHING

Description: You've been watching my forc.ed bi videos for awhile now. "For.ced" to start on your path of craving cock. Your brain thinks about big, white cock all day long. It's not enough for me. I want you to start thinking about big, BLACK cocks. They've always intimidated you, but I think after this you'll be ready and willing for the real deal. There's a reason women go gaga over black dick! You'll soon know why... I'll make you BBC brainwashed for me! Now take your dildo and suck it while you jerk. These big dicks are already arousing you, huh? Now just picture me standing next to you as you deep throat a huge black member. What a perfect forced bi fantasy...enough to make your cum explode from your dick as I count you down to 1.

Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 325 Mb

Download:
    Download | Play it online

Title: A Better You Through Trance

Description: I really do enjoy watching you go down. When your eyelids close and your mouth is slightly agape I get to determine the type of journey you're going on. Sometimes that journey is one to me. Through trance you can follow me as I dance through your mind and create a better slave. But often times that journey is one to the deepest parts of yourself. You go down in trance and find yourself in an oasis of relaxation. A place where the fibers of being at your core are loose and malleable. Where your priorities shift and dance just like my body does. You can recreate yourself here. You can relax here. You can do anything you want here.

Duration: 22 Min
    Size: 439 Mb

Download:

Title: Shoes To Die For

Size: 721 Mb

Download:

Title: worship shonas feet second cam version

Description: the slave is a happy man today becuse he is allowed to worship shonas feet.

Size: 532 Mb

Download:

Title: Inessa: Grabbed Nuts! - Replaced by MP4 version

Description: A male weakling get overpowered by a female bodybuilder in a mixed wrestling match. Her strong legs and arms are just too much for him, even more when she use his weak spot to subdue him. Like squeezing and twisting his nuts in the most painful way... She attacks also his head with her dangerous high heel sport shoes and muscular thighs.
    She make a complete fool out of him when she grab his balls, pull them up to let him walk on all fours, like a pet without a will... He stands no chance of defense as she holds his nuts in a firm grip, he just has to follow her orders!

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 302 Mb

Download:

Title: The Introduction, Part of 1 of Sociopathic Tendencies

Description: Temptress Raven Eve is in the mood for a little strange. She has arranged to have a slave sent over through a black market service. When the slave is delivered, she immediately strips him down and, inspects him, under a bright light. She wants to know that she has gotten no less than what she has paid for. Then she snatches him up, drags him outside and, sprays him down with the water hose. Oh, this is going to be a fun day for Raven. The frightened little slut has no idea what he is in for. Raven smacks the slut in the face, while wearing her black leather gloves. It is always best to start these boys off with a little red faced humiliation.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 468 Mb

Download:

Title: Kiki Wears the Pants Now! (POV)

Description: Good boy! You did a solid job sucking Kiki's cock. Now it's time for your next lesson. You will learn that Kiki wears the pants now. Kiki wears the cock now. You wear the sissy dress now. You will learn to take Kiki's cock in your tight virgin ass. Kiki is going to stretch out your ass and make you her slut. You can pretend to be macho in the outside world but from now on, behind closed doors, you are Kiki's bitch!

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 597 Mb

Download:

Title: You're Obsessed With Superior Alpha Cocks

Description: Princess Mika

Look at how far you've progressed, I'm really quite impressed, who knew that you would come so far. I think that you're more gay than you'd like to admit, I think you like cocks more than pussy. Just look at these huge cocks on your screen, this is all you've been staring at since this video began. You're obsessed with cocks, aren't you? Even your own dick. You're obsessed with how small it is and how it doesn't compare with the size of these alpha cocks.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 572 Mb

Download: