keep2share.cc
Page 84 of 676 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184584 ... LastLast
    Title: EFCL517 CHANGE MY SHOES

Description: Princess Lucy likes to play cat-and-mouse games with her slaves. This time a completely foiled and helpless slave grovels at her feet. The task is very simple. She commands the maid to lick her high heels clean, than he must change it to her ballerina shoes and clean them too. But since he is foiled he can barely move, he act like a worm under the divine feet of Lucy. He can use only his mouth to complete this order.The superior sadistic mistress at the same time urges him and make his job more difficult. She kepps mocking and humiliating him.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 1349 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Kate England's Human Dildo (July 24th 2017)

Description: Goddess Kate Has her human dildo tied up and gagged. She tells her bitch that he has five seconds to get hard for her use and mounts him. She mercilessly rides him and warns him that she is not yet pleasured. Before he can succeed in pleasing his Goddess, the human dildo dares to spill his filth all over her. Goddess Kate is disgusted with her Human Dildo and pulls out his gag to feed him his mess. She slaps his tongue and tells him how disappointing his pathetic slut stick is until the last drop of his filth is shoved into his mouth. Since Kate England's human dildo couldn't please her she decided to use him as a dildo cleaner instead while she gets herself off in front of his pathetic face.She is enjoying pleasuring herself so much more than when she was using him that she then uses her toy to pleasure her ass before shoving it in her dildo cleaners mouth. After licking her dildo clean, the dildo cleaner is told that she has more to give him as she continues to rub herself with the dildo. Kate England has no use for her cucky's slut stick since he can't please her. So she brings the chastity device he will be wearing indefinitely and milks him while he sucks on it, struggling in his bonds. She has no time for his struggling and tells him he better cum when she counts down to one. Squeezing every last drop out of his dicklet she quickly shoves the filth down his throat and prepares his chastity for another thirty days.

Duration: 22 Min
    Size: 1888 Mb

Download:

Title: Thigh High Tease For Stupid Mush Brain Mindless Puppets

Description: Princess Kara

Hi loser, I know you can't resist me in these sexy thigh high pantyhose. They make you stupid, your brain turns all mushy and then you're just putty in my hands. Because you're not thinking with your head, you're thinking with your cock. And your cock can't resist these pantyhose. You wish you could though because you know I'm going to take advantage of you.

You love how hot I look in these thigh high pantyhose. You would do anything for me while I wear them. See how gorgeous and sexy my legs look. You can't stop jerking your horny cock off for them. And I know you love how good my cute feet look in them. And while you're compromised in your thinking, I want you to send me some cash. I know you're stupid right now and you're thinking with your cock and not your head and that makes it so easy to drain you. But I'll bet as soon as you saw me in these thigh highs you wanted to tribute me immediately. You love paying hot young bratty girls who tease you.

I look so sexy right now, I'm all you want, all you need. Now look at my hot young ass as I get down on all fours. It looks so sexy in my panties with my thigh highs perfectly accentuating it. Yes stare and stroke loser. I love teasing you and making you stupid. Now watch as I show you my feet up close in these pantyhose. It's sure to drive you foot boys wild. I'll bet you're jerking your dick furiously, all because I look so sexy. You're weak and stupid whenever I put on pantyhose and I know it. So I like to take advantage of that.

I like to see you when you're in a compromised position because it's so much easier to get you where you want to go. Because you want to give in. You want to be my mindless little puppet. So once I know you have a weakness for my sexy pantyhose, I plan to exploit it to get exactly what I want because it's all about me and what I want, not you loser. Just give in loser. Good boy. Now thank me for teasing you with my perfection.

Duration: 6 Min
    Size: 221 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
    [url=https://keep2s.cc/file/f521babdef26d/karath-wmvhd.wmv] Download | Play it onlineurl]

Title: Kept On The Edge Forever (July 24th 2017)

Description: Denial is something you're going to have to learn to enjoy loser. You are going to be kept on the edge of orgasm forever - permanently denied that little push over the edge. Never allowed to cum. Can you imagine how hard this is going to be on you - mentally and physically? It's going to be the most intense suffering - I'm going to tease you with my hot, perfect body and I'm going to make the hottest noises - little moans and cute giggles, I'm going to dress in the prettiest lingerie and rub myself all over your helpless body. You're going to beg me to let you cum - but it's never going to happen. I'll give you the most amazing lap-dances, and talk to you about your most secret fantasies and you'll be wild with frustration - only for me to deny you - over and over again. You don't get to cum ever loser. Precum will drool from your poor tormented cock and I'll pretend I'm going to let you cum - just this once... but no. It won't happen. I can spend hours fucking with losers like you before locking you back up in chastity for the night and starting all over again in the morning. You're going to have to learn to find some sort of pleasure from being kept on the brink of orgasm because it's the best you're going to get loser. I'm never going to tip you over the edge - not on purpose and not by accident. I'm an expert at keeping you weaklings suffering just out of reach of ecstasy.

Format: WMV
    Duration: 13 Min
    Size: 278 Mb
    Resolution: 640x360

Download:

Title: Feet Slave

Description: Mistress Salique orders her slave girl to lie flat on the floor in the dungeon and to lick her boots clean before removing them to sniff on her fishnet stockings

Size: 287 Mb

Download:

Title: Ass Fucking Her Bitch (July 24th 2017)

Description: Goddess Alexis Fawx likes to pound man pussy, She takes at least one bitch 3 times a day just for some cardio, She just loves stretching their gaping ass holes until the slave is begging for mercy which only maj=kes her pound you fuck hole even harder, She gets off on the power and control she has over all men, Who knows? Maybe you will be next slut.

Size: 518 Mb

Download:

Title: Amadahy and Kendall - Double Princess Scissorhold and Facesit (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Amadahy and Kendall have fun practicing scissorholds on a slave. This slave is very dumb and not good for much. They aren't concerned about the slave losing brain cells from the lack of circulation, because he isn't very smart to begin with. At first the slave is acting like he's trying to be a tough guy, refusing to tap out. That doesn't last for long, though. The Princesses are merciless with their strength. He taps over and over as he succumbs to the strength of their powerful thighs. Once his face is good and plumb, the girls decide to smother him with their asses. Both Princesses sit on the slave with their combined full-weight, one on his face, one on his torso. He is really helpless in this position and is forced to hold his breath. He can only breathe when Princess allows.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 623 Mb

Download:
    Download or WATCH ONLINE - 623.0 MB

Title: Whipping Up Art (July 25th 2017)

Description: What is more fun then redecorating on a lazy Sunday afternoon? Nothing! Especially when the canvas for the new artwork is a slaves' flesh! Mistress Mena Li loves to inflict pain, and as luck would have it, nothing turns Goddess Rachael Madori on more than the pain and anguish in the screams of a male bitch. A fresh bitch boy is dragged from his kennel and hung by his wrists, helpless to prevent the fabulous suffering that is about to begin. Both Doms take turns tearing into the skin of the slaveboy with their jagged fails, his screams and cries for mercy exciting them. Unsatisfied with the worms' pain, Mistress Rachael unleashes a fury onto the man pig that has him dancing on his toes and crying for mercy.... But there is no mercy to be had at Club Dom. Both Devilish Princesses continue their onslaught, leaving their pet a blabbering mess. Content, the Goddesses admire the artwork they have left on their trembling canvas and decide where on the wall to hang their latest masterpiece.

Duration: 7 Min
    Size: 616 Mb

Download:

Title: Doublemint Doms Dominate (July 25th 2017)

Description: Roxie looks like a princess laying there on the couch talking on the phone with her lover. Her lover tells her that she needs to tell her cuckold husband about him. She smiles and agrees. While she waits for him to come over after work, she snaps her fingers and her little foot slave crawls over. He is so trained, he knows exactly what to do! He worships every inch of her feet while she ignores him. Soon her girlfriend Sophie stops by and laughs and is amazed at how well trained her husband cuckold is and how he's even locked in chastity. They go to the pool to wait for her lover to come home.

Duration: 38 Min
    Size: 3331 Mb

Download:
    Download | Play it onlineB

Title: Sissy Damsel In Distress Self Bondage (July 24th 2017)

Description: Goddess Sahrye

So I hear that I'm the bondage queen of your dreams. That's right, in case you didn't know, I've done many bondage scenes. With real men of course. But you don't want to see me in bondage, you want to be just like me, don't you? You want to be a bondage princess. So I'm going to teach you all of the self bondage techniques that I know. Do you have all of the items you need to be a damsel in distress? LOL! Do you have your high heels and your pantyhose? Do you have your gags? All the fundamentals of a bondage girl. Because you know boys don't get tied up in bondage, only girls. And that's what you are, isn't that right?

So in order to play the role, you have to look the part. Rule number one of a bondage queen is that her heels never ever come off. So I'm going to teach you how to lock your heels on. Good girl. Next I'm going to teach you how to tie up your legs, we have to make sure you can't run away. Doesn't that feel good? You love the sensation of being bound. You're a pretty girl with your legs all taped up. But you're not a real damsel if your hands are free. So I'm going to show you how to put your handcuffs on and make sure your arms are secured tightly behind your back.

Doesn't it feel good to be my little bondage princess. Now that your hands are behind your back and your legs are nice and secure and your heels aren't going anywhere in your tight little mini skirt with those pink panties peeking through, I want to see you struggle.

You know what comes next don't you? Take those cuffed hands behind your back (I'll show you how), grab a pair of panties and shove them in your mouth. Gag yourself sissy. Good girl. Now I don't want you to spit that out so we're going to make sure it's nice and secure with a ball gag. How do those panties taste? Well aren't you the perfect damsel princess? Look at you, you're a faggot little sissy loser who's trying to impress me by being in bondage for me, the internet's most popular bondage queen. You must feel so pathetic. You're my bitch. I'm going to leave you here just like this, gagged and bound. Struggling and drooling in your high heels and your pantyhose and your sissy girl clothes. I'll bet you'd love it if I took pictures and posted it all over my social media accounts.

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 371 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download: