keep2share.cc
Page 277 of 676 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 6759
    Title: Ellie Idol - JUICY BOOTY JACK OFF INSTRUCTION 1080P

Description: Hi there! I want you to slowly strip for me until you're completely naked. You knew you needed this video when you saw me in my pigtails and schoolgirl skirt. You're already a big fan of my ass, so that's incentive enough to jack your dick to any of my ass clips. We're going to play a game together today. You're going to jack off how I say, but when I drop my flower panties to reveal my ass and pussy, you're to edge your dick! When I pull them up, you stop. This isn't a race to the finish, but you'll still be a winner when you climax to this video! Very hot clip.

Format: MP4
    Duration: 15 Min
    Size: 315 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Chloe and Sasha - Slave Fed Cigarette Ash (1080 HD)

Description: Chloe and Sasha enjoy a beautiful sunset while Sasha smokes a cigarette. The girls have a very pathetic sissy slave in service to them. They have humiliated her by dressing her in a ridiculous outfit. The ridiculous sissy must allow Sasha to use its mouth as Her ashtray. Chloe spits in the sissy's mouth. The girls plan a night out together. The sissy will have to follow them around all night in her ridiculous garb and serve as Sasha's ashtray whenever. Sasha puts her red-hot cigarette out right on the sissy's tongue. Chloe and Sasha are very disgusted by the pathetic sissy and can't wait to take her out and humiliate her in public.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 401 Mb

Download:

Title: Mistress Val's

Description: Lucky guy is allowed to worship Mistress Val's feet while she texts her friends and ignores him.

Duration: 5 Min
    Size: 465 Mb

Download:

Title: Stroke It With My Spit

Description: I don't even remember the last time I let this piglet stroke its little oinker. It may have been last year sometime. Who care, really? The more useless it becomes, the less inclined I am to allow it release. Apparently it only wants to lick my floor clean after I spit on it. Amusing, which the only reason I allow it to lick my spit off the floor. Maybe it would prefer some spray and wax next time. Anyway, if it wants to cum, it has to use my spit and ash to jerk off. Then it can lick everything up.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 239 Mb

Download:

Title: BP - Step Daddys Castration (1080 HD)

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 708 M

Download:

Title: Mistress Nina Black

Duration: 16 Min
    Size: 477 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Worship our Lazy Asses

Description: "Slaves get in here!" shouts Princess Bella as she sits next to Princess Aria on the couch at Mean Girl Manor. The slaves walk into the room and are immediately admonished for walking when they should have been crawling into the room from their cages. Princess Bella and Princess Aria are lounging on the couch relaxing and eating snacks. They casually throw a few chips onto the floor allowing the slaves to eat them off the dirty floor.

Duration: 11 Min
    Size: 766 Mb

Download:

Title: Checking on the slut

Description: Since her slut is not earning any money, Lady Milana wants to check if he is telling the truth. For this purpose, the wicked lady takes a papertowl and shoves it up her slaves ass. She pushes the towl all the way in with her finger, and fucks her slave with her finger as well. Afterwards the slave has to lick Lady Milanas Finger clean.

Size: 567 Mb

Download:

Title: No Ash Left Behind

Description: Queen Quenzi and Duchess Danni are two of the newest Mean Girls. They are quickly learning to use the slaves in any way they want. Today they have a slave serving as their human ashtray. The slave is lying naked on the cement beneath them as Queen Quenzi and Duchess Danni take a cigarette break and flick their ashes onto the slave's chest and blow smoke right into his face. Whenever any ashes fall on their boots or on the ground the slave has to lick it up. After a while they decide to start depositing their ashes directly into the slave's mouth.

Size: 653 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Serving Your Superior - 18yr old Princess Amber

Description: Princess Amber is Goddess Platinum's niece and just turned 18! Now that she is "legal", she is absolutely ready to follow in her aunt's footsteps and start owning her own SLAVES! Download this clip to hear her tell you about the application process for serving her, how to make yourself stand out among the many applicants she is sure to receive, and what she will want to use you for if you are accepted as one of her "peasant minions".

Size: 651 Mb

Download: