keep2share.cc
Page 618 of 676 FirstFirst ... 118518568608616617618619620628668 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 6759
    Title: The Smoke Room - Super HD (Complete)

Description: Well there you are, waiting patiently in the smoke room. Waiting to watch my red lips purse around a cigarette, waiting to inhale my exhales, to swallow my ash and do whatever I tell you to, with your pathetic cock in hand. Do as I say and I might just let you wank as you watch.

Tags: human ashtray, humiliation, leather, pov, smoking

Format: MP4
    Duration: 12 Min
    Size: 1425 Mb
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
    Download | Play it online

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Title: Amadahy and Crystal - Danni Teased by Two Girls Way out of his League (1080 HD)

Description: 1080 HD Previously unreleased! Amadahy and Crystal are way hot. The hottest girls in the whole sorority, in fact, and totally out of danni's league. They let him hang out with them anyway because they love to humiliate him. The hot girls make danni wear panties and a dress. They have locked him in chastity and Crystal wears the key around her ankle. The girls tease danni and make him massage and worship their feet. Danni has soft lips and soft skin, just like a girl. He's not a man, and could never fuck a beautiful girl, nor is he a beautiful girl himself. He's somewhere between a boy and a girl, and so his life is hard. The girls tease danni with their sexy bodies. Then, they tease him with the vibrator just like a girl. Amadahy sits on danni's face while Crystal teases his chastity cage with the vibrator. Danni is so small. It's very easy for him to be pushed around and used by girls, who are usually bigger and stronger than him. The girls give danni some pointers on how to act more feminine. He's not ever going to be masculine, so femme will be a gender better suited for him.

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Crystal, Female Domination, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Vibrator, Facesitting, Humiliation, Sissy Training, Brat Girls
    Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: CHASTITY , HUMILIATION , TEASE & DENIAL , BRAT GIRLS , FACE SITTING
    Keywords: amadahy , crystal , danni

Duration: 10 Min
    Size: 767 Mb

Download:

Title: Whipping labor needs payment!

Description: Nikki and Lyen is two very beautiful, but dangerous Princesses. With a belt in their hand it is rather lethal! The Princesses are walking around in the apartment with their belts, and every time they stop at the Slave he must pay them. Whipping is hard labor, and the Princesses demands to be payed to whip the smock! He has to solve some easy mathematics, to guess his number of whips. But he is soooooo slow!

Princess Nikki and Lyen keep whipping the slave over and over on his back and his ass. But he should feel privileged to be keeping the Princesses happy with their belts.

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 118 Mb
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Whip The Wet Skin (4K)

Description: Featuring Bella Bathory (whipping, paddle, caning, humiliation)

Duration: 8 Min
    Size: 1337 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download:

Title: Up And Down Her Toes (4K)

Description: Featuring Marie McCray (foot worship, pov)

Duration: 4 Min
    Size: 749 Mb

Download:

Title: Janice Griffith VS Batman

Description: Janice Griffith is sleeping on her sofa naked, looking hot as fuck. Batman creeps in and starts to grope her. She's sick of this ****.

"Batman, AGAIN?!"
    She draws him in close so he's vulnerable, then puts her pretty little foot into his spandex covered bulge. Janice makes him stand up. She knees him in the balls and giggles when he drops. Janice proceeds to squeeze, slap, knee and kick Batman in the nuts, laughing the whole time.

Even with sore balls, Batman is still begging Janice to let him fuck her. She keeps teasing him between kicks, but eventually leaves him crumpled in a ball holding his nuts.

Featuring: Janice Griffith, Lance Hart

Tags: Ball Squeezing,Ballbusting,Cosplay,Super Heroines and Super Heros

Duration: 9 Min
    Size: 556 Mb

Download:

Title: Strap-on Sex Newbies: Blonde's Initiation

Description: Olivia is a kinky blonde with a big round ass who is a natural dominant bitch. She had never experienced a strap-on sex encounter. Fortunately, we found a married corporate guy who was into female domination but had never got pegged before by a hot babe. Having sex with us was his idea but he ended up with Olivia's Big Dick in his tight hole.

Models: Olivia Kasady

Category: Femdom,Femdom Raw,Strapon

Duration: 61 Min
    Size: 1646 Mb

Download:

Title: Brianna and Kat - Punishment Fucked by Mom and Sister (4K)

Description: Ellis must always obey his younger sister. If he disobeys, Mom has given her daughter the permission to punish fuck her brother. Kat will be allowed to fuck her brother as punishment whenever he deserves it. Ellis must serve his younger sister and all her friends, doing whatever they say. If he refuses, Kat will fuck her brother's ass more and harder! Brianna, Kat and Ellis' Mother, shows her daughter a few tips on how to fuck a beta, like her brother, into submission. The state has ordered all beta's to be controlled by their Mothers until such a time as they can surrender to a Keyholder outside of the family. Kat fucks her brother's mouth with a dildo while his Mother fucks his ass. Ellis squirms and makes a fuss. The fuck hurts, but he doesn't have a choice. After the fuck, Ellis must thank his Mother and sister for his beta training.

Clip Contains: Brianna, Kat, Female Domination, Strap-On Male, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Chastity, Brat Girls, Taboo
    Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
    Related Categories: MALE STRAP-ON , BRAT GIRLS , PEGGING , TABOO , CHASTITY MALE
    Keywords: goddess brianna , kat soles

Size: 1376 Mb

Download:

Title: Jerk Off While I Tell You Which One Of Your Friends I Just Fucked

Description: Mandy Marx

Oh you're still up? I thought you went to bed awhile ago. I was just out having a drink with some friends. No not my girlfriends, your friends, from work. It was a good time. Your friends are pretty handsome. You must trust them a lot, or me. Your friends are pretty built too, they don't skip the gym. I'm a little tired now, it has been a long night for me, if you know what I mean. Why does it make you so jealous but also make you so hard? I can see that bulge in your pants.

Get on your knees and I'll tell you what I did. First I want to see you stroking your cock and then I'll tell you which one of your friends I fucked. After happy hour we snuck out the back and fucked. You know which one, the cute one. So I don't need you tonight. So let's get this over with, start jerking off so I can get to bed.

Category: CUCKOLDING
    Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , CUM EATING INSTRUCTION , VERBAL HUMILIATION , MIND FUCK , FEMDOM POV
    Keywords: jerk off instruction

Size: 870 Mb

Download:

Title: Meana Wolf - I am not mad

Description: Of course I'm not mad that you drank yourself stupid and totally embarrassed me in front of my entire family. No, it's my fault for expecting you to be perfect on a day that was really important to me. Mmhmm, I'm totally not mad at you baby. You know I've never had a boy in my parent's bedroom before, and I feel bad for yelling at you, so why don't I just suck your cock? I know it's not really something I'd ever do, but you're such a good boyfriend, you deserve it. deserve to have your orgasm ruined that is.Jerk. Xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: Your gf tricks you into thinking she's not mad.but she's pretty freakin mad dude. She gives you the blowjob of a lifetime, begs you to put a huge load in her mouth, promises to swallow every drop. but stops stroking at the last second. You probably deserved it.

Tag: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Meana Wolf, POV, Blowjob, POV Blowjob, Oral Sex, Sperm, Milking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Handjob, POV Handjob, Cocktease, Edging Games, Ruined Orgasms

Duration: 27 Min
    Size: 1118 Mb

Download: