keep2share.cc
Page 411 of 1460 FirstFirst ... 3113614014094104114124134214615119111411 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 14594

Miss Courtney - Your Asshole is Mine - Pegging

Miss Courtney - Your Asshole is Mine - Pegging

Quite simply, 15 minutes of strap on fucking. My slave is completely under My mercy, strapped to My bench. I start with a small dildo and just work up and up to a bigger one. Grinding, fucking and pounding his ass. he will be feeling Me for days to come.

Watch My ass grind into his in My skimpy little outfit. You can watch as My ass cheeks bounce with rhythm. Fucking him into oblivion. Climbing up onto the bench, My legs either side of him, I slide My cock inside him making him moan. the moans will echo throughout the dungeon all day.

I will upload a shorter version of the best bits of this clip later on this week ��

Mistress Courtney has her slave lying down on a fuck bench and fucks him from behind with different dildos.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Miss_Courtney_-_Your_Asshole_is_Mine.mp4
    File Size: 2.13 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:14:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Courtney_-_Your_Asshole_is_Mine.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Worship The Wolfe - We Love Our Girl Time - Sissy

Worship The Wolfe - We Love Our Girl Time - Sissy

I'm at Fetish Con with My favorite sissy: sissy Scarlett. I've been really enjoying shooting My clips organically, and capturing "the real Me", so I decided to continue with it by capturing "the real Me" with sissy Scarlett. First, I stand naked next to her and point out the differences in O/our bodies. mine being naturally beautiful, the way Scarlett would like to be. and then I make her up so W/we can both be beautiful, and enjoy O/our girl time! Which of course includes Me strapping on a nice big cock and filling her holes with it ��

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sissy Maid, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Forced Fem, Feminisation, Feminization, Sissy, Worship The Wolfe, Chastity, Chastity Male, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Sissy Scarlett, Scarlett, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Worship_The_Wolfe_-_We_Love_Our_Girl_Time.mp4
    File Size: 3.24 GB
    Duration: 01:04:38
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6933 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Worship_The_Wolfe_-_We_Love_Our_Girl_Time.mp4

Goddess Hiliana The Fetish Domina - Violent strap-on viciou...

Goddess Hiliana The Fetish Domina - Violent strap-on vicious cum - Pegging

Goddess Hiliana tied up Her fully feminised slave in chains,perfect for getting fucked like a bitch, She plans to have Her wicked way with him. At first she pound Her slave ashole with the stock of Her flogging whip(you have to get wide open for my black strap-on),inch by inch fill the tied slave's ashole.Then she get it out and use Her black strap-on and fuck him long and violent his tight hole to take her cock deep with every thrust. Hiliana is going to allow her slave to cum this time,starts jerking his cock while still fucking his ass, pushing on his prostate with her cock. She manually extracts a load of cum from his cock, his orgasm is intense from the thick cock still being inside him.

Goddess Hiliana has her slave tied down on a sex swing, and fucks him with a strapon in missionary. He starts jerking him off towards his video until he shoots a big load. All's well that ends well.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Goddess Hiliana, Hiliana, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Handjob, Ass Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Goddess_Hiliana_The_Fetish_Domina_-_Violent_strap-on_vicious_cum.mp4
    File Size: 144 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:09:39
    Video: AVC, 640x, 25.000 FPS, 1926 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Hiliana_The_Fetish_Domina_-_Violent_strap-on_vicious_cum.mp4

INGA - Meeting day - Foot worship

INGA - Meeting day - Foot worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Inga, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Young Mistress, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:INGA_-_Meeting_day_-_Foot_worship.mp4
    File Size: 643 MB
    Duration: 00:07:01
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

INGA_-_Meeting_day_-_Foot_worship.mp4

Deviant Fetish Girls - Fucking The Fox - Evil Genius Page P...

Deviant Fetish Girls - Fucking The Fox - Evil Genius Page Pierce - Pegging

Evil Genius Paige Pierce stars in her FIRST STRAPON PEGGING VIDEO! She's caught a little fox who seems to need something from her. her Big Black Cock, or as she refers to it.. her BBP(BIG BLACK PAIGE). She wastes no time pulling out his fox tail and going balls deep, almost like she's done this before haha, and he wastes no time calling her DADDY �� . Also, some funny raw footage was left in during the handjob, kinda like a BEHIND THE SCENES moment. (great camera work by BELLA INK)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Evil Genius Paige Pierce, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, BBC, Big Black Cock

File name:Deviant_Fetish_Girls_-_Fucking_The_Fox_-_Evil_Genius_Page_Pierce.mp4
    File Size: 808 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:16:11
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Deviant_Fetish_Girls_-_Fucking_The_Fox_-_Evil_Genius_Page_Pierce.mp4

Facesitting Mistress - Facesitting in pink hotpants - Miss ...

Facesitting Mistress - Facesitting in pink hotpants - Miss Jessica

In this clip Miss Jessica sits on her slave in forwards and reverse positions in her pink hotpants.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Facesitting, Mistress, Ass Fetish, Pink Pants, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Fetish, Miss Jessica, Jessica

File name:Facesitting_PH.mp4
    File Size: 135 MB
    Duration: 00:10:32
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1661 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Facesitting_PH.mp4

Mistress Lady Renee - Burned In Femdom Territory (720 HD) -...

Mistress Lady Renee - Burned In Femdom Territory (720 HD) - CBT

The captive is tied and gagged against the tree. I enjoy a cigar and enjoy even more the burning torment of the captive's genitals. The burning end of My cigar is a perfect tool to brutally burn, mark and torture the cock head and nut sack of My prisoner. Of course he can do nothing but futilely wriggle and attempt to escape the burning cock torture, desperately screaming under the tight ball gag. A burning ember is stuck to the ball-sack, the longer I leave it there, the deeper it burns through to the testicles. For days and days after this torture, he will be reminded of the brutality to which he has been treated by the burning pain in-between his legs.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, Renee, Mistress, Burning, CBT, Smoke, Smoking, Cigar, Bondage Male, Bondage, Outdoors

File name:Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Burned_In_Femdom_Territory__720_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 423 MB
    Duration: 00:07:13
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7987 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Burned_In_Femdom_Territory__720_HD_.mp4

BLAKE TANGENT: "SPIDERBLAKE'S LEG LOCK DESTRUCTION

BLAKE TANGENT: "SPIDERBLAKE'S LEG LOCK DESTRUCTION

TAGS: MISTRESS BLAKE TANGENT, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, PANTYHOSE FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, SPANDEX CATSUIT SCISSORHOLDS, MUSCLE DOMINATION, SUPERHEROINES, KINKY FEMDOM, FEMDOM KINK, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, TEASE AND THANK YOU, SPANDEX CATSUIT, SEXY CATSUIT, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MISTRESS FULL IN SPANDEX, DOMINA IN SPANDEX, SPANDEX CLOTHING, SPANDEX OUTFIT, WEAK SALVE, LEGS FETISH, LONG LEGS, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, SADISTIC BRUNETTE, CRUEL BRUNETTE, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, EXECUTRIX, BRUTAL FACESITTING, BDSM, FULLWEIGHT FACESITTING, DOMINATRIX, HEAVY SMOTHERING, EROTIC ASPHYXIATION, ASPHYXIA, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, AMAZONS, POOR SLAVE, OXYGEN LESS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HELPLESS SLAVE, LOSER, FACESAT, FACESIT, POWERFUL WOMAN, DOMINANT WOMAN, SMOTHERED, TRAPPED, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG DOMME, SCISSOR SLAVE, BEAUTIFUL SADIST, POWERFUL LEGS, THROATSCISSORS, SQUEEZES, SQUEEZING, SUBMISSION HOLDS, BRUTAL CLUTCHES, LOCKS ON A HEADSCISSORS, BRUTAL SCISSORING, MIXED WRESTLING, SCISSORHOLDS, SCISSORING, STRONG LEGS
    DESCRIPTION: Playful scissors destruction from a real super-heroine! I'm so sorry the banter is only one way! I kept encouraging the person locked between my legs to participate in the scene, but for some strange reason he couldn't speak.

Too bad I don't know my own strength, my scissor-holds left my opponent badly marked in the face with broken capillaries at the end, knocked out and destroyed. Next?

File name:BLAKETANGENTSPIDERBLAKE'SLEGLOCKDESTRUCTION.mp4
    File Size: 586 MB
    Duration: 00:13:22
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5799 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BLAKETANGENTSPIDERBLAKE'SLEGLOCKDESTRUCTION.mp4

MISTRESS GAIA: "EMPTY HEAD"

MISTRESS GAIA: "EMPTY HEAD"

TAGS: BDSM, DUNGEON, GLOVE FETISH, GLOVE DOMINATION, GLOVE HUMILIATION, BLACK SATIN GLOVES, SATIN FETISH, SHINY SATIN GLOVES, GLOVE FACESLAPPING, FACE BUSTING, CRUEL FACE SLAPPING, HANDCUFFED SLAVE, LEATHER CUFFS, SUNGLASSES, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, MASKED SLAVE, BLACK MASK, DEGRADATION, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, MISTRESS GAIA, PADRONA GAIA, ITALIAN MISTRESS, ITALIAN GODDESS, ITALIAN DOMINATRIX, ITALIAN DOMINA, ITALIAN FEMDOM, ITALIAN FEMALE DOMINATION, PADRONA ITALIANA, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINATRIX, REAL MISTRESS, REAL DOMINA, REAL DOMINATRIX, MISTRESS RELAXING, CRUEL BRUNETTE, YOUNG GODDESS, YOUNG MISTRESS, YOUNG DOMINA, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, YOUNG WOMAN, YOUNG DOMME, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY GIRL, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS, ASHTRAY SLAVERY, ASHTRAY SERVITUDE, SMOKING MISTRESS, SMOKE, SMOKING FETISH, SMOKING GODDESS, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, CIGAR, CIGARETTE, SMOKING WOMAN, FEMDOM KINK, KINKY FEMDOM
    DESCRIPTION: This slave is an idiot, his head is just empty, I explain to him a few things, but he doesn't understand nothing. I ask him to be my ashtray but there's nothing to do, he doesn't understand, I will give him an hard lesson, I'll slap his face with the hope that when I'll need his fucking mouth to chew the cigarette, he'll be ready.

File name:MISTRESSGAIAEMPTYHEAD.mp4
    File Size: 319 MB
    Duration: 00:10:07
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4340 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MISTRESSGAIAEMPTYHEAD.mp4

THEENGLISHMANSION: "ABUSED IN THE WOODS"

THEENGLISHMANSION: "ABUSED IN THE WOODS"

TAGS: THEENGLISHMANSION, THE ENGLISH MANSION, TEM, FULL MOVIE, COMPLETE CLIP, ENTIRE CLIP, KINKY FETISH, FEMDOM KINK, MISTRESS SIDONIA, MILF, PRO MISTRESS, PRO DOMME, PRO DOMINA, PRO DOMINATRIX, BONDAGE MALE, BONDAGE SLAVE, TIED SLAVE, TIED MALE, BOUND SLAVE, BOUND MALE, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, LOCKED DICK, CAGED COCK, COCK CAGE, DICK CAGE, ROPE BONDAGE, NIPPLE TORTURE, NIPPLE PAIN, NIPPLE TORMENT, NIPPLE PLAY, NIPPLE CLAMPS, PAIN, HIGH HEELS, STILETTOS, HIGH HEELS DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS LICKING, BLONDE MISTRESS, BRITISH FEMDOM, BRITISH FEMALE DOMINATION, BRITISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH MISTRESS, ENGLISH FEMDOM, ENGLISH FEMALE DOMINATION, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, BRITISH DOMINATRIX, ENGLISH HUMILIATRIX, BRITISH HUMILIATRIX, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, BRUNETTE MISTRESS, CRUEL BLONDE, DIRTY FEMDOM, FILTH FETISH, OUTDOORS FEMDOM, OUTDOORS FEMALE DOMINATION, OUTDOORS HUMILIATION, OUTDOORS DEGRADATION, OUTDOORS BOOT DOMINATION, OUTDOORS BOOT WORSHIP, STOCKINGS FETISH, NYLON FETISH, NYLONS, MISTRESS IN STOCKINGS, DOMINA IN STOCKINGS, LEATHER FETISH, MENTAL DOMINATION, MENTAL HUMILIATION, MENTAL ABUSE, VERBAL HUMILIATION, VERBAL ABUSE, MISTRESS IN LEATHER, DOMINA IN LEATHER, LEATHER CLOTHING, FETISH CLOTHING, SEXY CLOTHING, MUDDY BOOTS, REAL SLAVE, EXTREME ABUSE, EXTREME DEGRADATION, EXTREME HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BDSM, DIRTY BOOTS, LEATHER BOOTS, DIRT EATING, MISTRESS IN LEATHER BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, BOOTDOM, BOOT DOMINATION, BOOT HUMILIATION, BOOT LICKING, BOOT WORSHIP, BOOT LICKER, BOOTLICKER, PATHETIC MALE, PATHETIC SLAVE, ABUSED BY WOMAN, STRICT MISTRESS, ABUSED MALE, ABUSED SLAVE, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, SLAVE ABUSE, SLAVE HUMILIATION, BEAUTIFUL MISTRESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALKS, DIRTY WORDS

File name:THEENGLISHMANSIONABUSEDINTHEWOODS.mp4
    File Size: 419 MB
    Duration: 00:19:36
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2797 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

THEENGLISHMANSIONABUSEDINTHEWOODS.mp4