keep2share.cc
Page 379 of 1447 FirstFirst ... 2793293693773783793803813894294798791379 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 14468

GlamyAnya - Obey commands! Whipped into submission!

GlamyAnya - Obey commands! Whipped into submission!

This clip is a MUST for all the slaves that dream to serve Me! Men will always make just objects in front of romanian Goddesses. And when two of the well known romanian Goddeses met , the slaves around have to fulfil every command. Superior women should never put efforts in the education of the filthy servants. If they want to, literally, save their skin, they have to obey each and every commands. Commands given in the native language of the Goddesses. Oh , lowly one , you don 't fullfil Goddeses order? No problem , you 'll suffer until you 'll get to understand commands!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, GlamyAnya, Glamy Anya, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Dressage Whip, Double Domme, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship, Humiliation, Degradation, Latex, Rubber, Latex Whip, Romanian Goddess, Slave Task, Whipping Fantasy

File name:GlamyAnya_-_Obey_commands__Whipped_into_submission_.mp4
    File Size: 444 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:13:43
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4186 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

GlamyAnya_-_Obey_commands__Whipped_into_submission_.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Obey Melanie - I could care less about your orgasm

Obey Melanie - I could care less about your orgasm

I cold care less if slaves cum. I barely give them the satisfaction. But still they try. Are My sexy feet enough to get this slave off while I spend his money? This is true cock teasing. And manipulating a mans cock like this is exquisite torture. I give so little. And they cum so hard! Goddess Melanie has Her slave naked, holding Her coffee on a tray stuck to his mouth. She browses the wen on Her phone, shopping online, and occasionally strokes the slave's cock. Eventually, the slave is on his knees, in front of the Goddess and she gives him a louse footjob leading to a ruined orgasm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cocktease, Obey Melanie, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Ignore, Ignored, Ignoring, Footjob

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_I_could_care_less_about_your_orgasm.mp4
    File Size: 297 MB
    Duration: 00:11:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3694 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_I_could_care_less_about_your_orgasm.mp4

Obey Melanie - Stand at attention - Pegging

Obey Melanie - Stand at attention - Pegging

A good slave knows to stand at attention and salute his Mistress. He knows to keep his pole standing and do everything he can to please his superior. And he knows when She's pleased he gets rewarded. Goddess Melanie's slave is on his knees, worshipping the Goddess ass. The Goddess then offers him Her strapon, and gives him a handjob, without letting him cum. Finelly, She fucks him in the ass.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Handjob, Goddess Melanie, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_Stand_at_attention.mp4
    File Size: 697 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:09:43
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 9818 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_Stand_at_attention.mp4

Padrona Era - Double Fun With Funny Dom - Spanking

Padrona Era - Double Fun With Funny Dom - Spanking

Funnytrav is back in my studio! She's always horny and i wanted to do a surprise for her, i choosed two of my best naughty boys: the fatty sissy and the horny pig, they're ready for us. Funny choosed the horny pig and we had a lot of fun with him, we spanked and humiliated him,we spanked him, he licked Funny balls and kissed our ass. He he even licked the sole of my shoes because a maniac slave when he is excited never can't stop, he is willing to please us in everything !!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Padrona Eva, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Bi, Sharon, Bisexual Encouragement, Cocksucker, Transvestite, TV, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TS, Ass Humiliation, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Ass Smacking, Ass Smelling, Sole Licking, Humiliation, Degradation, Double Dom, Funnytrav, Dirty Soles

File name:Padrona_Era_-_Double_Fun_With_Funny_Dom.mp4
    File Size: 242 MB
    Duration: 00:11:39
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 12.254 FPS, 2640 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Padrona_Era_-_Double_Fun_With_Funny_Dom.mp4

PureCFNM - Pizza Flash - Belle O'Hara and Kelly Cummins - H...

PureCFNM - Pizza Flash - Belle O'Hara and Kelly Cummins - Handjob

Jake is chatting to his girlfriend on webcam when his pizza arrives. She dares him to open the door naked but when the two female pizza delivery girls see his exposed penis they are less than happy. They barge in and push him to the ground before telling the girlfriend they are going to teach her a lesson.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PureCFNM, CFNM, Blowjob, Handjob, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Belle O'Hara, Kelly Cummins, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:PureCFNM_-_Pizza_Flash_-_Belle_O_Hara_and_Kelly_Cummins.mp4
    File Size: 567 MB
    Duration: 00:09:35
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PureCFNM_-_Pizza_Flash_-_Belle_O_Hara_and_Kelly_Cummins.mp4

ClubStiletto - Raevyn Rose - That's Why men Like you Are Pu...

ClubStiletto - Raevyn Rose - That's Why men Like you Are Putty In My Hands - Foot Worship

Sexy Miss Raevyn is laying on the bed and asks her slave what he's admiring, her feet or her ass. "Both Miss Raevyn, they are both so amazing" he replies. "That's why men like you are putty in my hands" she replies with a smile, knowing this desperate creature will do anything to win her favour. She reminds him how she has drained his bank account and asks him if he is getting comfortable in his new basement suite now that he has limited access to money. "You can't get much for $300 a month, but I have been enjoying your pay check" she tells him and then says today she is going to reward him. She gives him permission to suck on her toes. "Thank You miss Raevyn" he says as he crawls toward her and takes her big toe in his mouth.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Raevyn Rose, Young Mistress, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Foot Fetish, Toes Sucking, Toes Licking, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Footworship

File name:Club_Stiletto_-_Raevyn_Rose_-_That_s_Why_men_Like_you_Are_Putty_In_My_Hands.mp4
    File Size: 392 MB
    Duration: 00:05:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9932 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Club_Stiletto_-_Raevyn_Rose_-_That_s_Why_men_Like_you_Are_Putty_In_My_Hands.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Natural Born...

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Natural Born Slave (Complete)

This slave has only one reason for his being and that is to serve his Mistress. He was born to serve and Mistress Eleise makes sure the message hits home with some heavy nipple torment, blended with boot worship and leather smothering.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Leather, Smothering, Smother, High Heels, Boots, Mistress, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Eleise de Lacy, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Nipple Torment, Domestic, Boot Worship, Leather Smothering, Bootlicking

File name:Femme_Fatale_Films_-_Mistress_Eleise_de_Lacy_-_Natural_Born_Slave__Complete_.mp4
    File Size: 1.47 GB
    Duration: 00:29:11
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femme_Fatale_Films_-_Mistress_Eleise_de_Lacy_-_Natural_Born_Slave__Complete_.mp4

Goddess Foot Domination - Emma Sweat Sock Footjob

Goddess Foot Domination - Emma Sweat Sock Footjob

Goddess Emma is looking as hot as ever in her gym clothes, which are a sports bra, shorts, gym shoes, and her lucky knee high socks. When she comes home and props her feet up on the couch, her guy tells her that her shoes stink, so she takes them off, unleashing her smelly, sweaty socks. She then makes him smell her stinky shoes and wiggles her smelly socked feet in his face. When she makes him lie down on the couch, she rubs her smelly feet all over his face before peeling off her socks and shoving them in his mouth. She finishes him off with a foot job from her sweaty, stinky feet, foot milking him until he covers her feet in cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footjob, Emma, GoddessFootDomination, Goddess Foot Domination, Sweaty Feet, Sweat Socks, Foot Fetish, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Emma_Sweat_Sock_Footjob.mp4
    File Size: 362 MB
    Duration: 00:09:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5040 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Foot_Domination_-_Emma_Sweat_Sock_Footjob.mp4

Merciless Dominas - Mixed Torment by Herrin Bestrafung - CBT

Merciless Dominas - Mixed Torment by Herrin Bestrafung - CBT

Herrin Bestrafung is a very dominant Lady originally an American girl from the Caribian now living, studying and dominating in Berlin, Germany. Herrin Bestrafung enjoys seeing the fear in the eyes of her slaves not knowing what will hit them next. For that reason, she often prefers to do the scenes non -scripted , so that she can take the slaves to the edge and get the highest possible pleasure herself. In this scene, she has slave Ben as her victim in the dungeon of the Hidden Farm. What will have to slave Ben? Well, have a look.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MercilessDominas, Merciless Dominas, Herrin Bestrafung, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Femdom Goddess, Ball Trampling, Caning, Caning Fantasy, Cane, Canes, Canning, Female Supremacy, German Goddess, High Heels, Whipping, Whipping Fantasy, Whipped, Whip

File name:Merciless_Dominas_Mixed_Torment_by_Herrin_Bestrafu ng.mp4
    File Size: 849 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:14:35
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 8002 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_Mixed_Torment_by_Herrin_Bestrafu ng.mp4

BallBustingChicks - Facesitting and Ball Abuse - Full Movie...

BallBustingChicks - Facesitting and Ball Abuse - Full Movie - Silvia

She walk him around by the ball leash and kick his tied up bollocks ruthless with her high heels. He get his balls flattened and his cock tortured by her special torture devices. Then its time to give him some sort of reward when she sits on his face with her fishnet pantyhose, takes his breath and slap his balls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallBustingChicks, Ass Fetish, Ball Abuse, Silvia, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit, High Heels, Pantyhose, Nylons, CBT

File name:Silvia_FacesittingAndBallAbuse.mp4
    File Size: 652 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 576
    Duration: 00:16:54
    Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Silvia_FacesittingAndBallAbuse.mp4