keep2share.cc
Page 319 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 2192693093173183193203213293694198191319 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 14588

Goddess Angel - Chastity, CEI, CBT, Wedgies, Oh my!

Goddess Angel - Chastity, CEI, CBT, Wedgies, Oh my!

I like to call this clip "The Ultimate Real Time" as it highlights multiple fetishes that I enjoy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Findom, Financial Domination, Slave Training, Goddess Angel, Angel, Goddess, Sub Training, Submissive Training, CBT, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Wedgies, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Strapon, Spank, Humiliation, Degradation, Hardcore, CBT Fantasy, CEI, Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, High Heels, Foot Fetish, High Heels Worship, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Ruined Orgasms

File name:Goddess_Angel_-_Chastity__CEI__CBT__Wedgies__Oh_my_.mp4
    File Size: 1.27 GB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:14:53
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Angel_-_Chastity__CEI__CBT__Wedgies__Oh_my_.mp4

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

TakeFile.link

Gynarchy Goddess - Doc Martens Trample - CBT

Gynarchy Goddess - Doc Martens Trample - CBT

I've dragged these two skinny boys into the barn so that I can stand, trample and jump all over them without the neighbours hearing! My knee-high Dr Martens boots are the perfect footwear to destroy boys with, and my laughter is the perfect soundtrack for their suffering. These good-for-nothing slaves deserve to be jumped on with my full weight and humiliated as I stand on their ugly faces and chests. Obliterating their pathetic cock and balls is just the right antidote to correct them of their disgusting 'male' ego.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Hard, Brutal, Gynarchy Goddess, Trampling, Trample, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Cock Trample, Jumping, Jumping on Balls, Stomping

File name:Gynarchy_Goddess_-_Doc_Martens_Trample.mp4
    File Size: 237 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:07:26
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4263 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Gynarchy_Goddess_-_Doc_Martens_Trample.mp4

Siena Pegs You, Hot Pegging Session

Siena Pegs You, Hot Pegging Session

After seeing your browser history all I want to do is peg you really bad. I put on my strap-on and tell you I have a surprise for you and tell you to get on the bed and spread your ass cheeks. I tease you with my cock and ease it in. Finally I fuck you until you blow your load. No need to be curious with me, I am a sure thing. I love to peg you.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Siena Rose, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Siena_Pegs_You__Hot_Pegging_Session__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 649 MB
    Duration: 00:08:58
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Siena_Pegs_You__Hot_Pegging_Session__1080_HD_.mp4

Slender legs jump shoes relentless pain � Trampling

Slender legs jump shoes relentless pain � Trampling

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Foot Fetish, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Asian

File name:Slender_legs_jump_shoes_relentless_pain.mp4
    File Size: 652 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:24:55
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3457 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Slender_legs_jump_shoes_relentless_pain.mp4

Goddess Chanel � Suede boots trample � Face Standing

Goddess Chanel � Suede boots trample � Face Standing

This time my slave had the choice under which shoes he gets trampled and. I take him to my shoe rack and let him choice a pair. Unfortunately (for him) he choosed exactly the pair with the sharpest heels. Anyway I had a lot of fun. After I trampled his whole body and head he had to lick the soles of these boots.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Boots, High Heels, Goddess Chanel, Chanel, Goddess, Facestanding, Face Standing

File name:Suede_boots_trample.mp4
    File Size: 430 MB
    Duration: 00:11:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4967 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Suede_boots_trample.mp4

Trampling Girls � Susans trampling premiere

Trampling Girls � Susans trampling premiere

Susan looks really classy in her short white dress and matching beige high heels � and she�s going to give the slave a classy trampling session. She uses the fireplace to balance while the heels of her shoes dig deep into his chest and stomach. Despite the slave�s moaning she moves on him carelessly and even shoves her shoes into his face before she takes them off � while she is still standing on him of course. Now she can move on him even better � and by move she means jump, bounce and stomp! She even steps on his head and face with both feet � and her full weight � a few times before she lets go of him � for now!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Jumping

File name:Trampling_Girls_-_Susans_trampling_premiere.mp4
    File Size: 686 MB
    Duration: 00:09:14
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Trampling_Girls_-_Susans_trampling_premiere.mp4

Vasylyna From Ukraine Is Victorious � Weronika � Trampling

Vasylyna From Ukraine Is Victorious � Weronika � Trampling

Weronika is teaching Vasylyna how trampling a man. They have good fun and laughing a lot.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Vasylyna, Weronika, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Foot Fetish

File name:Vasylyna_From_Ukraine_Is_Victorious.mp4
    File Size: 839 MB
    Duration: 00:14:18
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8191 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vasylyna_From_Ukraine_Is_Victorious.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire � Premature Orgasm Ruiner � Handjob

Vicious Femdom Empire � Premature Orgasm Ruiner � Handjob

Mistress Lexi Sindel rewards her slave with a hand-job, Mistress Mina Thorne rubs her ass on his face while Lexi begins to stroke. The eager slave gets so excited that he blows his load in 30 SECONDS! LOL Without her even touching his cock. The girls decide to thoroughly ruin his orgasm! The Premature ejaculator is punished by having his legs flipped over his head and they milk the remaining sperm into his mouth. Next his sensitive post orgasm cock is stroked ruthlessly while he struggles and squirms to get away. Then they being tickle torture digging their claws into his ribs making him really struggle and squirm. His belly is left with deep red scratch marks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ruined Orgasms, Mistress Mina Thone, Scratching, Group Domination, Mina Thorne, Lexi Sindel, Alexandra Snow, Kendra James, Handjob, Tickling, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Premature_Orgasm_Ruiner.mp4
    File Size: 321 MB
    Duration: 00:05:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8384 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Premature_Orgasm_Ruiner.mp4

Xanas Foot Fantasies � The Trampling Contest

Xanas Foot Fantasies � The Trampling Contest

Goddess Xana has decided to organize a trampling contest and figure out who the cruelest and most dominant model she could find can be. After screening through a couple of applications, Xana has spotted a girl that loos as dominant as she looks beautiful � Miss Cora.. Having a good eye for talent, Goddess Xana decides to invite Cora over and give her a chance to participate in Xana�s Palace Trampling contest. And she does not regret inviting Cora over. The new girl turns out to be one of the most dominant girls that Xana has worked with. She thoroughly enjoys dominating over men and having fun while making them suffer under her feet. That is why, Xana and Cora waste no time, and very quickly proceed to punish a slave who has been also called to participate in the trampling contest�as a floormat and a foot cleaner. The two ladies trample him all over with their shoes on, as well as with their bare feet and, of course, force their feet and toes deep down his throat while making him lick and suck them clean.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Xana, Xanas, Trampling, Trample, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:Xanas_Foot_Fantasies_-_The_Trampling_Contest.mp4
    File Size: 669 MB
    Duration: 00:11:30
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Xanas_Foot_Fantasies_-_The_Trampling_Contest.mp4

ClubDom - Kendra Heart Boot Worship - Part 1

ClubDom - Kendra Heart Boot Worship - Part 1

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kendra Heart, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Boots, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, ClubDom

File name:ClubDom - Kendra Heart Boot Worship - Part 1.mp4
    File Size: 769 MB
    Duration: 00:08:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubDom - Kendra Heart Boot Worship - Part 1.mp4